Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alarah calls it quits

Alarah Kel

A
That's right. Since the staff here likes to undermine faction admins and allow or create conflicts that shouldn't occur without negotiating with said admin directly, I have decided this is too much of a hassle to deal with and my extremely valuable time can better spent elsewhere.

Yes, this is over the Year Long war with Hapes being a battleground. The Empire likes to poof their guys in past a Naval quarantine stationed in battle formation at the only two hyperroutes in or out of the Consortium's space, disallow naval combat to avoid the nasty imminent reprisals, and attempt to make war without ever talking to the frickin;' faction admin about it first... There is no justifying it in my eyes and if Hapes falls, the Consortium falls with it. If it's conquered, it'll be literally impossible to take it back.

Why? because of the transitory Mists, a highly ionised nebula that makes the Hapes cluster practically a fortress. The only two hyperroutes in or out are narrow and winding and very easily and often routinely interdicted by the Royal navy. Its EXTREMELY hard to get to Hapes if the Hapans don't want you in their space. That's directly taken from Canon, which trumps fanon in any case. So, sincce that cannnot be repsected, I am indeed rightfully angry.

My response to this is that I am leaving this site. I am having my characters deleted and I am taking my intellectual property (devs) with me. Have fun with picking up the shards and grovelling to the Empire... or the Republic, whomever wins the day. I'm not dealing with this... not after what I've been through before regarding Hapes and invasion/occupation in previous RP communities.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
Considering the EMpire is gone and this faction wasn't active prior to the decision of the war thread, I can't see why she/he left. But it's alright, we can pick up the pieces and everything will work out just fine

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
I returned anyway... and reading this again, I find I over-reacted a bit. I think I've matured more since then. Anyway, we should the faction active and make sure that, while Minor, Hapes isn't something that can be just pushed around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom