Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aisha Ryscandor - New member

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
[member="Aisha Ryscandor"]

Welcome! We have a few Empires running around, and the Underground or Rebel Aliance are good minor factions to run around with if you want to fight them on the sly. The former's a group of smugglers and gun runners, while the latter are just straight rebels. Friend of mine put it best that the Underground is a bunch of Han Solo's and Lando Calrissians while the Rebel Alliance is a bunch of Mon Mothma's. If you're wanting larger implications then the Republic is going against the One Sith Empire in a couple of invasions on sunday. Invasions are tough to keep up with but can be very interesting to RP in.

Hope you have some fun around here. If ever need anything just ask around, there's always someone that can help.

Welcome to the board. I suggest looking over the rules first, then posting your character sheet in the Character Creation forum (read the pinned topics first!). I should mention there is currently no Galactic Empire/Sith Empire(Think Darth Krayt's Empire, not Marka Ragnos)/Fel Imperium/etc. However, there is an incarnation of the Sith Order, known as the One Sith, which is acting as a primary antagonist towards many of the galaxy's factions and people. I should note that that the differences between the traditional Empire faction and the One Sith is as follows
  • There is no Emperor. (Sorry, a Dark Lord of the Sith is not an emperor, even if he rules a large amount of space.)
  • There is no Moff Council or Grand Moff.
  • It is not xenophobic.
  • It is not a political group, it seeks to exterminate the Jedi Order and all of its splinters and incarnations.
  • It is populated by a mix of Sith and Non-Force Users.
  • There is a somewhat unique hierarchy involved that I can explain if you wish to know more about it which is open to both Force Users and Non-Force Users.

If you're looking to fight tyranny, there are a number of places you can try (check out the Factions here).

I am biased of course but whichever route you take to take down the evil Sith poster girl (no names but just look above me in the post ^) just have fun :)

photo_06_01_2015_10_47_37_by_corvusraaf-d8ctjhi.png

Aisha Ryscandor said:
Greetings to all,

My apologies for my ignorance.

My thought was to play Aisha somewhat like the character of Princess Leia.
Welcome to Chaos, Aisha.

No need for you to apologize. Everyone has a learning curve when they begin. :)

There are many characters running around tagged as royalty. If you wish to be a Princess, you would fit right in. Then you would just have to find your Hans... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom