Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agriculture and Starships

[member="Na-Doth Emerlar"]

Hala was expecting Company. She'd already laid out the conference room. Trays of treats, stacks of data pads with different ship designs. She had a few decanters of different alcohol and juices available as well. The place was small, but homey. Walls of bookshelf lined the room, and flimsi with scribbles was tucked into every one of them.

Soft orange lighting, and plush chairs with a hand hewn wooden table filled it out. She leaned back in her chair, watching a grav ball game on the holonet, waiting for her guest to arrive. He'd recently started his own Agriculture business and she had a few choice vessels and Space Stations to supply that could help him in his endeavors.

After the invite a week ago she was just waiting for him to show. Which should have been any minute now.

Na-Doth Emerlar would enter the building flanked by his executive assistant Talia Damask. They would ask to be allowed into the conference room.

Hala smiled as they approached.

"Mr. Emerlar! Been looking forwards to seeing you! Please have a seat. Would your guest and you like anything to eat or drink before we get started?"

[member="Hala Jast"]

"Nope, we both had a delicious lunch en route."

Na-Doth would take a seat, as would his executive assistant.

"Now, let me first begin by what we are looking for. We're looking to expand into an animal handling business, namely capturing wild animals of varying shapes and sizes. We need a vessel that can accommodate this. A cattle ship of sorts. Moreover, we're attempting to create a subsidiary involved in shipping, so we will need some ships relating to the transportation of produce and other plant based goods."

Hala nodded, scribbling a note down on her data pad.

"I got just the ting for a budding enterprise like that. Here's a list of our products that can help you now. The Freighters can haul just about anything and you can store it all on the trade station. I actually have a new station with an Agriculture Dome on it coming soon."

She paused and scribbled another note.

"I also owe the Metal Lords a custom line of very large cargo hauler vessels. Like Star Destroyer size. Is that something you'd be interested in as well?"

She passed him a data pad, that had the items pulled up.

"I am prepared to offer you a contract for these vessels as well as refit and repair."

• Jast 1 Freighter : Fast Small Freighter. Good for running guns, smuggling, what have you. Built in smugglers hatches that are shielded from scans. Low weapons, but the speed makes up for it. This baby can turn easy and is super modifiable. A bit rickety though, keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 2 Freighter Still Pretty fast, with a heavier load out on the armaments. Decent speed.This one is less modifiable, but can haul more cargo in her holds than the Jast 1. Holds are still lead shielded to prevent easy scanning. Sturdier, but still keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 3 Freighter: It's bigger and heavier armed. She's got a few tricks to keep folks off her back, but she's super slow. With so much weapons cargo space was cut down, but it's extra room for mods was part of the cargo hold sacrifice. As usual still has the lead shielded holds, still need to do upkeep or some things might...... Explode?

• Jast Trade Station: A Huge trade platform. With banks, bars, quarters and hundreds of airlocks and docks. You can refuel and refit, get medical services, visit a watering hole, stop off for leave in one of the space motels. Basically a small booming trade city rammed into a space station. Also can hos swoop and Podraces. Grab one of these to make money hand over fist!

[member="Hala Jast"]

Chief Director Emerlar would quickly commiserate in an inaudible voice with his executive assistant. After less than a minute of this, he'd smile to Hala.

"The Jast Trade Station is exactly what we need. We've been looking to expand into futures trading as well as having a storage facility large enough to accommodate all the goods from our hundred plus member cooperatives. The ideal location for this new station would be Yag'Dhul, where our member cooperatives on Thyferra and Hallin will be able to store their goods and we can have them move along the two major trade spines that converge on the Givin homeworld."

Short pause.

"As for your freighters, we'd like to purchase one Jast 3 and five Jast 1."

Hala nodded.

"An excellent choice. The Station can be hauled by the Jast Freighters or Hyperspaced there, but it will take much longer that way. You can park them where you like."

She scribbled out the bill of sale for the items.

"We can offer repair on the stations long term and replacement of any broken or destroyed items for a small retainer fee. Is this agreeable?"

[member="Hala Jast"]

"I would like the station in geosynchronous orbit at the position we will indicate. Have it hyperspaced to Yag'Dhul. We'd like the banking services section of the station to be specially adapted to the following three specialities: purchasing/sales of commodities, futures trading and personal banking, as we will create thrift offices that our employees can attend. We also like you to train our own ship repair and customization division to do so. We'd be willing to pay more in exchange."

Hala nodded.

"I can do this."

She scribbled another note on the data pad, and then handed it over to Na-Doth and company.

"Sign here and it's all yours. If it's not correct let me know and I'll edit it. Once you get the stations you can do what you like with them. Our only hands on will be to repair and refit them as per the contract or at your request."

[member="Hala Jast"]

Na-Doth would sign his name and flip out his Chief Director's seal. He'd stamp it right next to the signature. Given the seal is highly complex and virtually unreplicable, it would be a form of security against false dealings.

"We'd like to have the Jast 3 to be refitted specifically with animal cages of varying size, as dictated by our ship customization department. As for the stations, they will inform you how we wish them to be fitted. The fintech required will need to be specialized around the speciications we gave. Thank you, and have a nice day!"

Na-Doth and his executive assistant would stand up. They would both extend a hand to Hala as they prepared to leave

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom