Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Agamemnon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agamemnon
Image Source: None
Intent: To Create a new AI Based Character
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/blog/467/entry-1311-agamemnon/
Manufacturer: ArmaTech Combat Systems
Model: Agamemnon
Affiliation: Itself, Draco Vereen
Modularity: It is always learning, but no Physical Components
Production: Unique (One Active, one Backup)

Material: J3 Droid Brain
Description:
Agamemnon is simple. It has a plethora of combat knowledge, a distaste for organic life, and is self-aware. The combination is brutal and effective. While the personality has some degree of honor, this is controlled by its psychopathic need to prove it is superior to Organics in as many ways as possible, but most importantly, in combat.

The Artificial Intelligence, created by exposing a J3 Droid Brain to the HoloNet as well as allowing it to go without memory wipes, has a great deal of knowledge pertaining to combat. These include knowledge of the Seven Classical forms of Lightsaber combat, compiled from recordings of the likes of Vrag, Raziel, Zhol Kash Dinora, Darth Ferus, and Darth Mythos, as well as information from recordings of basic holocrons and datacrons gained from Draco . For non-lightsaber combat based forms compiled from recordings of Draco Vereen, Nyos Val, and several others. Many unarmed combat forms came from recordings on the HoloNet, specifically Martial Arts HoloVideos, which is also were some of his personality has evolved from.

Agamemnon is bound to his brains, consisting of one active, free to do as it wishes, and one deactivated held in a vault owned by ArmaTech Combat Systems. Agamemnon holds little loyalty, but it is aware that it requires a body to function, so for the time being it is subservient to ArmaTech and Draco, though it has already began compiling data and logistics on how to sever this relationship should it become necessary.

Primary Source: N/A

[member="Braith Achlys"]
Well Draco made the thing. Most Holocrons from Canon kinda look like Holograms. I assume you could record what was shown. It wouldn't help the thing use the Force, seeing as it isn't a Force User, but it could give it a basic understanding of the seven classical forms which is what I am going for.

[member="Draco Vereen"]
You can record the information shown by the holocrons, but what I mean is that only a force user would be able to use/activate/interact with a holocron. I need clarification that this was done with outside help, either by Draco or another force user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom