Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aftermath of Endro

After arriving on Naboo

The sith steps off his ship at his nearest dock port and walks off through the city arriving at another bar in which he hoped to find a cool drink after his last encounter he orders a drink but then feels a cold hand on his shoulder and a voice saying "You, you killed my brother" the sith lunges up kicking the man making him fly over a table landing on his head the sith then speaks "You were unwise in following me as revenge will not work in your favor" the mysterious man says "I am not here for revenge I am here to learn from you and to be taught by you" the sith speaks once again "I do not take in children and you have nothing to offer me as your skill is horrible" the man speaks again that may be true but that is what I am here to learn" the sith sits once again and considers his options then look at the man with such a stare of immense power "No" then ignites one side of his light saber jumping and spinning before cutting the man in half before quickly running out of the bar and back to his ship he starts it up and takes off out of orbit he then looks behind him confirming no one is following and turns on his hyper drive and hyperdrives to coruscant and docking at the nearest dock port he walks for 2 miles before entering a building he has used before for shelter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom