Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After the Ashes (Post-Taanab reaction thread)

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig sat there, eyeing the men in front of him. Admiral Elijah Gred and 1st Officer Jaris Fari. He He gave the men a stern look, a patch covering his left eye, or at least where it use to be. He sighed, looking at a report.

"Elijah, Jaris. You launched a high yield Baradium device in atmosphere?" Elijah didn't even flinch.

"Yes, Alor, but we were i high atmosphere. Far enough that it was...." Mig glared, quickly speaking over the man.

"I don't care if it was safe. We agreed on when they were to be used. Emergency. In the black! Not in atmosphere!" Elijah looked almost annoyed at Mig.

"It was safe!"

"That's not the point!" Mig rubbed his temples before speaking more. "Those devices were never to be used in atmosphere. Never." He then pulled out a file, sighing. "I trusted you. And now, as much as it pains me, both you and Jaris as to stripped of your rank and returned to the rank of shipman." Elijah looked mad at this point

"Alor...."

"There's nothing more to say," Mig interrupted, his voice betraying his disappointment with even having to say that. "Just be happy it was safe." That was all he had to say to get Elijah to leave the room, though Jaris was still just standing there. He finally spoke up, simply asking "Alor...?" Mig sighed, pointing to the door, his voice sounding more hurt. "Not right now Jaris. Go." He then sighed, looking to the V-1 series astromech there. "Cut the recording." The droid stopped, the trilled at him before rolling out, and at that, Mig put his face in his hands. That was about to be sent to basically every news center in the galaxy. What they would say, he didn't know.

(OOC note: This is for reactions post-Taanab invasion. They can be anything from characters reacting to the above or to things that happened to them. Have fun.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom