Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

After Hours Match

[member="Darren Shaw"]

Melkor was training in the arena, his two black lightsabers spinning around his body in fluid motion as he moved through the Akk Wolf form of his style. He was totally zoned in everystep carefully chosen with precision. This style was an offshoot of the Juyo style, designed to mimic the movements of an Alpha Akk Wolf he hand tracked. Besides his blades he had a vibro blade on his back made by his old master of alchemy. He wore his chainmail with his leather armor over it.

Standing there in the very long trench coat form of the Warden Cloak. A form of armorweave that was impregnated with Cortosis and flame resistant material to prevent the use of lightsabers against me. The two silver colored durasteel pouldrons that were on my shoulders clinked as I drew my five foot long echani vibrosword. A weapon made out of Cortosis weave to be used against lightsabers, but not short out the weapons of icon for the force users. The man standing in the ring was practicing his form with twin black lightsabers. I smiled as on my hips were my own twin lightsabers, as well as my Sithsaber. A red lightsaber that had the prongs of what was once a crown.

I smiled as the man seemed to not notice me in the shadows. I shrugged my shoulders. With the aftermath of the fights that had come and gone, I felt like getting into a small fight with the man who started it all. Dropping down into the ring, My white hair seemed to trail behind me as I landed down from the good 5 meter high walls. The ground filled with blood, burns, parts of flesh, as well as the remains of men's arms and appendages.

"You have good form for someone who practices Juyo." I could see hints here and there of the form. Since I was a sword, and avid lightsaber user, I could tell hints of the forms he used from Vaapad, or its other known name of Juyo, and it looked like a little of Niman as well as Ataru mixed in as well. A man that used many forms was one to be careful off. However, he would not be as proficient to study everything within all of those forms.

"Mind for a spar?" Really this may become more of a spar, but for me, it was just play time.

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

[member="Darren Shaw"]
Melkor grinned as he turned around, he was always up for good sparring session. He chuckled when he recognized the sith from the terrorist attack at the airport, and said “For a worthy opponent such as yourself? Anytime”. He readied himself in a simple atari stance and waited.

I smiled as the man brought his blades forth. Preparing for me to attack him. It always seemed that others wanted me to attack first. The idea of trying to get the reasoning behind how I fight with the long blade. As well as somehow stay out of the length of a blade with my large size. Moreover, I was very fast and nimble for a man my size because of my Echani heritage, as well as the kata that I practiced every morning. While the man stood there, I decided to take my sweet, sweet time.

I walked towards the man. The sand crunching underneath the boots I wore. "A worthy opponent?" I questioned him as I walked forward to close the gap between us. It was a good five meters as well. Considering the distance I walked already and my rather ridiculously long strides, I was a good three meters from him now. I smiled as in a blur I acted.

Using the force to increase my speed, I lashed out towards the man with my blade coming to pierce his stomach through and through.

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Melkor's face blanked as he saw his opponent ready himself. He closed his eyes, immersing himself into The Dark Current of the force. He began let himself become one with the current feeling its ebbs and flows. He smiled as he felt his foe approach him. His eyes burst open, as his foe began his attack, they were a cold steely blue. His new eyes were different they could see the ebbs and flows of the force. They were the eyes of a hunter!

He grinned as he saw his foe gather up the energy for his attack, the force flowing into his body to augment his speed. Melkor saw it as if in slow motion the ripples of the Sith Lords movements, precedeing him. Melkor gracefully swung his blade and hooked his opponents, matching his speed as he deflected the blow his left hand saber following with a blow to the Echani's back.
[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled. While I had rushed the man, somehow over the skills of being a very fast duelist for over 35 years of fighting, There was somehow the ability for him to gather the strength and speed of himself over my own speed that was augmented by the force, to sling himself around my back in a hook motion. I simply stood there and let the man strike the saber at my back. Clearly he didn't know what a Warden Cloak was, because his lighsaber would not be shorted out from the impregnated cortosis ore within the armorweave.

One lightsaber down already. Either this man wanted to use his other weapons, or he was just really naïve about true fighting with a sword. Despite this, I swung myself around with my blade to come at him. Lusting after the Sith's blood. However I was not done. While I had simply slung around with momentum, After the follow-through of the sword, I would come back around to strike at his other side.

The thin blade was heavier than a lighsaber, yes, however, at the distance I was holding him at, a good meter or more away from me, His saber would not be able to reach me, however I can reach him. His best choice was to either hit me from afar, or to come in close within the range of the blade to strike at me. To get inside the length of a sword, nimble and quick you would have to be.

[member="Darth Morgoth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom