Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech AEL Summer Line Bodo Baas Gunbelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: A gunbelt that everyone needs.
Development Thread: Belt of Bodo Baas acquisition negotiated here (AND THAT TOOK SOME DOING), terentatek hide acquired in several threads, links available upon request
Manufacturer: Akure Executive Leatherworks
Model: AEL Bodo Baas Gunbelt
Affiliation: Open market
Modularity: Belt and holsters available to fit any sidearm and ammunition type, in belt, shoulder holster, or bandolier form. Customized knife sheaths available. Made to order.
Production: Limited
Material: Alchemized terentatek hide
Description: The mystical Belt of Bodo Baas, legendary yet unassuming Jedi artifact, fell into Rave's hands after a deal with Aedan Miles. Miles, in turn, had acquired it at Velok's auction, and it was with the assistance of Velok's notes on the belt -- the insatiably curious Whiphid had found every pocket -- that Rave was able to partially duplicate the artifact in a limited way.

Wearers of the original Belt of Bodo Baas have found that it always has more pockets to hold more small things. This quasi-mystical property of construction was reminiscent of the home of the Jedi Master Plett, on Belsavis, which possessed hideyholes in apparent defiance of the laws of matter. With several weeks' analysis of the belt, in comparison with Velok's notes and her own pre-auction experience, Rave was able to construct a few lesser belts, in the form of ammunition belts.

Wearers of AEL's Baas Gunbelt not only find that the specially alchemized terentatek leather keeps Force-users from manipulating their ammunition, small grenades, small gear, and holstered sidearms, they find that there's always a little more ammunition in the pouches than they thought they had. That extra bullet or power pack is always available when ammo runs low (though poor results await those who seek to test the belt by wearing it around while it is apparently empty). This artifact is itself a fairly major alchemical creation, requiring personal attention from Rave Merrill. Even her most advanced students are not entrusted with the secret of the Belt of Bodo Baas.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Woah, woah, woah.

Are you coming up with an IC reason for how protagonists never run out of ammo?

I don't know if I can allow that.

Anyways, I think this looks good. I take it these belts are all custom made to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom