Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AEI: Personal De-Alchemization Services Available

Have you been alchemized without your consent?
"A Nautolan strapped me to a table, I woke up a month later, and my doctors couldn't remove my third spleen. Now I have the normal number of organs and can speak Basic again. Thank you, Akure Executive Interstellar!"
Have you been exposed to dangerous Sith toxins?
"It was bad enough that the war worm ate my garage, but when my pool started giving me a purple-green rash...I knew it was time to call AEI."
Have you suffered from alchemical malpractice?
"The clinic said it was an experimental treatment, but the worms never seemed to make me any better. I started losing my self-control, I had problems with my skin, and it even started affecting my relationships. Thanks to AEI, I'm myself again."​
"They told me I'd be taller, stronger, and able to control animals. Last week I couldn't fit through doors, I was on my fifth chiropractor, and my girlfriend wouldn't come near me unless I showered in bleach! AEI gave me options for managing my condition and fixing what my old alchemists missed."

***​

Our certified and uniquely trained personnel will provide free consultations on any case. Our personalized treatment plans are affordable, responsive, and guaranteed to improve your quality of life.

[member="Rave Merrill"]
*~* Endorsement *~*​

My name is Seydon. Professionally, I hunt monsters that defy natural creation. Though my code and creed warns against taking sapien life, I have seen many suffering under the yoke and till of inferior alchemy. Rave Merrill and her team of trained physicians offer a complete, holistic package that can save you... from yourself.​

Before I do.

*~* End Endorsement *~*

Darth Odium

D
~Testimonial~​

AEI,

Hi, my name is Odium and over the course of the last year I've gone to great lengths to ruin people's lives by alchemical applications of the force and or twisting them with the darkside. The phrase "one more thing Odium broke" has given me giggle fits on many occasions and i must say my work is of excellent quality but no one has undone my work faster or more completely than the despicable killjoys of AEI. To watch my efforts be so totally undone has been a little depressing. My only hope is they don't hire therapist to help with the PTSD they will suffer. I hate you AEI, and I mean that most sincerely.

Yours always,
Odium"

Uh, Hi. I have been stuck in a mid-transformation thanks to Sith Alchemy for.... well years. If at all possible would AEI consider a consultation?
I do not know the specifics but can give some generic information about the effects, on a more secure channel.

Thanks for your time.
Harrip Far

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom