Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aegis Security and Enforcement Storefront

Aegis Security and Enforcement
Tier 2 Security Contractors

Standard Contracts*: (OOC: Contracting with ASE ensures ASE activity when person/location is involved in a thread and requires protection. This can be Myk being personally involved, a PC employee of ASE involved, or an NPC/NPC Group involved.)

-Personal Security:
-Uniformed Agent: 250 Credits per Agent per Day
-Undercover Agent: 400 Credits per agent per Day

-Location Security:
-Single Building: 37,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 6 Month Contract)
-Small Campus: 150,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 12 Month Contract)
-Large Campus: 400,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 12 Month Contract)
-Small Orbital Facility: 300,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 12 Month Contract)
-Large Orbital Facility: 500,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 12 Month Contract)

-Governmental Law Enforcement:
-Single City: 950,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 24 Month Contract)
-Small Planet (2-5 Cities): 4,000,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 24 Month Contract)
-Medium Planet (5-10 Cities): 9,000,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 24 Month Contract)
-Large Planet (10 or More Cities): 20,000,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 24 Month Contract)
-System Law Enforcement: 50,000,000 Credits per Month (Minimum of 24 Month Contract)

*All contracts are subject to Hazard Pay clauses. Standard clause stipulates Agents involved receive 2 days of pay for every day they are involved in a firefight, high speed chase, boarding action, and similar dangerous activity related to their duties.

Non-Standard Contracts approved on a case by case basis.

Last edited:

Ciana Teigra

C
I'd like to hire out Aegis to supplement my security teams at two Panacea facilities currently under construction for a period of 18 months. One will be a medical spa (small campus) based on Cloud City, and the other a large campus on Kriselist.

[member="Keric Dynt"]

[member="Ciana Teigra"]

Contracts approved. Aegis Agents will be dispatched presently and arrive soon.

OOC: If/when you need Aegis agents to be played, you can either play them or tag me and I will add posts for them to your thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom