Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aeg Hunt (Private Investigation)

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
The young man knew the shard from a mining operation a while back for a rare metal called Phrik.
Aerin was looking for his father, and had hoped to employ Sal to help... buuuut help was a loose term when concerning his father, because almost no information could be found about him.

Characters: Aerin himself, [member="Salllkar volling"] , bartender, and Dumpster the pit droid.

"Hey Sal, how is life? got some time to help me out?" as the shard comes walking into the cantina and the customary alarms go off Aerin just looks at the bartender, who shrugs and turns said alarm off. "sorry kid, thing buggs out when droids come through, it's for big weapons really." the empty cantina is quiet enough to deafen some folks, no music even.

( you may be better getting a different player my time zone is a bit too different sorry.)

"Never last time i wound up needing a servo replacement." the shard said looking over to the mechanic.
"What do you need?"

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
(what is your time zone? if it's late where you are you can take your time in posting, just follow this thread and you'll get updates when I post{you probably know this} I'm US central time btw)

"I need help in finding information about my father, I'm looking for him because of what my mother had in her will." Aerin gestures at the seat next to him at the bar while the bar tender goes into the back room for something "sorry about last time by the by. I'll pay for an oil bath or two for your droid body and I'll give you a tune up... and some credits if you help me find info."

The bartender comes back with a glass of what looks like either a clear liquor or water and surprisingly to Aerin a metal cup of vehicle oil "enjoy your drinks, the oil is free droid"

[member="Salllkar volling"]

(Europe )

" hmmm. i have an idea? you tried force divining? i'll need a rough guess at at least what section of the galaxy he is in."
She was serious.
"'ll need a Starmap and a piece of flexi." she was serious.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
"Last my mother knew he was here on Fondor fighting in some gang war... she gave me this bag in her will, saying it was full of his stuff. never opened it but I guessed you might be able to do some force sniffing with his stuff or something." Aerin opens said bag and looks surprised at what is inside it... a piece of metal, Sal would recognize it as the pommel of a lightsaber but Aerin had no clue what it could be, a power cell that looks again like it would fit a lightsaber and several schematics and blueprints on buildings, ships, and a droid. the final piece that Aerin sees he picks up... a semi-transparent lens with a greyish-silver tint...

Aerin looks at the lens and is lost in thought to all outside observers.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Aerin was currently having some type of vision, he has never had this happen before. he saw his father leave, but from his father's perspective. Once Sal spoke Aerin jumped out of his vision and refocused on her.
"sorry, um... sure, what do you need me to do?" Aerin looked confused.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Aerin digs through his pockets and finds a galactic map and a piece of flexi "wouldn't it be easier to search here on Fondor?"

Aerin takes out the shard from her droid body carefully. Another vision over whelms Aerin, this time of Sal's time in the jedi order. Aerin snaps out of it and ties the flexi around Sal and dangles her over the star map.
The shard would probably hover over Fondor and only Fondor.

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
(yup Aeg is on fondor, probably still in a gang war or dead I haven't decided yet, but I will before the end of this)

What is with these visions... internal dialogue

Sal hung in the air and pulled hard towards Fondor.
Yvh. 1313 approached and picked up the Shard.
"Differently on Fondor. can't be 100% sure mind you. but it's a start." she wished she could.
"Question. are you getting feelings from these items?"

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Aerin looks at the shard and then at his father's bag of stuff, he nods. "Seeing as how you're a jedi... you're probably not going to think I'm crazy when I tell you that I'm getting visions when I pick up certain things... for instance when I touched you as a shard I got a vision of some other jedi or something... when I touched that lens I saw a vision of my father... this mean I'm force sensitive?"

Aerin looks at the shard's droid face in deep burning question.

"You Felt uneasy. i had to ask. it may be Psychometry. or divination from Psychic residue... like getting Heebeegeebees from things. " Sal Shrugged.
" If it is it's a pretty rare trait. and a pretty dangerous one too. handling me. would be pretty rough sorry. "

[member="Aerin The Lost"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Aerin just sits and thinks for a second..." Thanks Sal, I'm going to look for my father on my own for now... just send me a holo when you want that tune-up and oil bath... I'll hook you up. I'm going to see if I can find my father's gang or whatever." Aerin leaves a pile of credits on the bar for the bar tender and then hands a bag to Sal "seriously though, I'll be careful with this new power or whatever."

Aerin leaves the cantina and his little pit droid follows suit. "good luck out there Sal, hope I'll have luck too"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom