Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AE is back in service

The Atrisian Empire is back up with all our critical info threads. We lost some discussions, some tech discussion, and unfortunately our training threads. But this is at most a speed bump. Once things settle down we will start our next dominion. In the mean time, check out the recovery page, post your skype info if you haven't, and make sure to check in with the Census.

Mirien and I came together and decided to offer all the shadow hands that lost their training threads shadow sword rank if they chose, so far none of accepted it. Soma and neemah I know both wish to continue their training.

I knew I'd come to the right faction. Character development is ALWAYS more important than the rank you hold. I'm so very pleased to see that the members of AE have taken this to heart. With that in mind, I'll get onto it once I've finished re-writing my character profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom