Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Advanced Assault Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: http://www.cgfeedback.com/cgfeedback/showthread.php?t=3538

Intent: Advanced Attack Tank

Development Thread: If necessary

Manufacturer: Quill Industries

Model: A.A.T Version 1

Affiliation: Open market temporarily

Modularity: No

Production: Mass-produced

Material: Durasteel, Quadanium steel

Role: Assault Tank

Height: 3.56 M

Length: 10.04 M

Width: 3.89 M

Weight: 60 Tons

Minimum Crew:
. Gunner - 1x
. Operator - 1x
. Pilot - 1x

Optimal Crew:
. Gunner - 3x
. Commander - 1x
. Operator - 1x
. Pilot - 1x

Propulsion: Wheels

Top Speed: 56 Km/H

Armaments:
. Laser Cannons - 2x
. Missile Launchers - 4x

Squadron Count: 15

Passenger Capacity: N/A

Cargo Capacity: N/A

Misc. Equipment:
. Radar
. Communication Equipment

Description: The A.A.T was originally designed as a multi-purpose tank to be used upon the battlefield. Although, due to the multiple layers of armor plating it isn't quite as multi-purpose as it was originally intended to be. Upon the battlefield, the tank can take quite a beating to the front and back but if it's flipped over it's all over or if it goes over a mine seeing as how the underside of the tank is where the power-cells and engine are located. The tank does contain little to no weaponry but it does contain quite powerful weaponry. The laser cannons are primarily used to take out large groups of infantry while the missiles are used to take out other vehicles either smaller or bigger than it. The vehicle can't operate upon going up steep or rough terrain as the wheels will get stuck so it primarily stays in it's position or gets picked up by a air transport to bring it from place to place. The vehicle can easily get stuck in mud and the small view area upon the vehicle although hard to it, is greatly weak to damage...a few missiles will mostly likely take out the view finder which leads to the pilot.

Primary Source: N/A

Netherworld

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Netherworld

[member="Eric Quill"]

Looks good!

Just a few minor things and this should be ready to go.

Eric Quill said:
Image Source: Unkown
  • Please add a source for your image. This can even be Google, if reverse image search turns up with no results, but I'll need a source of some sort.
Eric Quill said:
Weight: 90718.5 Kg/100 Tons
  • Even for a vehicle of that length, 100 tons is disproportionately heavy; 60 tons should be enough for its size.

1. On that note, you have a rather large vehicle (10 m in length), yet it carries no cargo or troops. Is that intentional?
  2. You could also replace the wheels with repulsorlift technology — the most widely used propulsion technology in SW — to make it faster and capable of traversing rough terrain, if you wish.

Tag me with questions and/or edits. :)

[member="Netherworld"]
Ok changed it as you asked.

It's intentional as to hold supplies and arms although it is capable of holding troops but it's not intended to.

Na, repulserlift is too mainstream if you know what I mean

Netherworld

[member="Eric Quill"]

Eric Quill said:
Cargo Capacity: 5 Tons
  • Tanks don't really carry much cargo, as they are rather small from the inside. In light of that, please remove the cargo capacity.

After that, this should be good, so tag me when you make the edit. :)

[member="Netherworld"]
Your just bursting my dreams aren't you?!
tumblr_nexmkdLDq01ts7wm1o1_500.gif

Changed it, or will change it after I post this. Probs the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom