Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adumbrations [Vexander]

@[member="Vexander Graves"]

She opened her eyes and looked upon him, his face greeting her with the most amazing smile, her eyes widened slightly with the sight of it and she could not help but return the same smile. As he spoke however, her smile dropped a little as his words, words she was not expecting and she took in an involuntary sharp breath that swelled her heart. Her skin prickled with a warmth, a product of his praise and a sense of more underneath them. Or was she just wishing there was more meaning and there was none to be found. She steadied herself in order to form her protective layer again.

"I do need to rest", which is true, the exercise had taken more out of her, mentally rather then physically, but she is filled with a sense of achievement she never thought possible. Coci is aware she had not succeeded entirely, but the foundations are now set and ready to be built on with further training. She also knew there was more to come, this was only the tip of the ice berg and the process will get much harder.

Coci considered his question for a moment, her smile returning with the thought of it and she looked down into her hands, turning them over before placing them on her legs and rubbing them along the top part of her thighs. She could still feel the presence of the force pumping around her body, the manifestation had come from her entirely not only the hands, it felt like the Force is bursting to explode from her, pushing against her skin. "It was ... is exhilarating. I can still feeling the force in me now. .. ", she looked back into his blue eyes. "I know I still have more to do .. to reach a skill level that will give me protection and with time it will come, thanks to you". she smiled warmly.

She pushed off the ground and out of her meditation position and leaned forward, her hand reached up to Vexander's face and held his cheek as her face moved closer and she placed a gentle kiss on the opposite cheek. Coci's protective layer .. fell away. She held her lips there a little longer then necessary .. but there is more in this kiss than just thanks .. she did not hide her feelings as they ran like gentle waters in a brook through her lips, in that one moment, in that one soft kiss, she revealed much more, .. her love for him.

A kiss... in his cheek... Vexander felt the comfortable and warm lips of such beauty... The warmth of such kiss that took longer than usual reached the Knight's chest and slowly began to be transfered through his whole body.

The Knight thought that such situation was familiar... he has seen something similar in his visions... and it felt just as he remembered. Unconsciously he took his hand and placed it on top of @[member="Coci Sinopi"] 's hand resting in his own check... and he just closed his eyes.

A sentient being didn't have to tap into the Force to know and to understand that lovely feeling that the man had at that moment. It just felt right. Vexader's other hand went straight to her hip and then caressed her all the way to her back. For that moment, he just holded her with a firm grip and didn't want to let go.

"I haven't done anything for you..." said the man to her ear "...you did it all by yourself" Vex didn't want to say anything else, and he didn't have to; his love for the black haired corellian was clear in his tone, yet he had so much to say.

"I have to much to say... yet I don't know how" getting closer to her, he softly approached her lips and kissed them with all his love.

Very rarely does one find purity in the Galaxy, even the Force could not be called that with it's multitude of layers that can sometimes create such darkness and fuel the need in beings to a level of corruption. But in this moment, here in the darkness of the lurking shadows ... a purity is found. Transcending even the capacity of the Force .. is love. The Force has the ability to propel people to greatness, no matter the alignment, but this is only for a select few. Love .. is there for all.

His hand reached her's and held it in place against his cheek, at the touch of his warm hand, Coci's body shivered sending the ripples to her very soul. It was like they are in unison, her hand turned under his and she laced her fingers through his fingers as she lowered their hands down. His other hand held her close firmly but gently on her back, caressing her body as it moved. In this moment she realised, there is no limit to her love for him. A long and distant whisper .. the one she could never grasp before, now became clear, as if a strange and wonderful past had solidified in the present.

She is where she belongs, in his arms. As his lips touched her's in a returned kiss .. he too .. did not hide anymore. Her lips parted slightly moving with his and her head tilted as she lost herself in his kiss. Her hand reached to his waist, then moved up his chest and remained there, feeling the warmth of his body through her skin. The moment will last eternity in her mind.

Coci slowly parted from his lips, only moving away enough to see into his eyes and she smiled a soft smile, her eyes only filled with his and through her eyes, he could see into her very soul, to her heart and her love. Only one word would escape her lips now, as she moved back to him, placing her arms around him and resting against his chest. "Vexander", she said on a whisper as if calling him from a distant place.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

The warm body of the blackhaired girl agitated Vexader's chest, still; he it was the kind of warm that filled every part of your skin and that accelarates the heartbeat.

Although he has been with a couple of ladies before, the bond that the Knight had reached levels that surpassed previous encounters... they had a bond through the Force that he didn't even understand, his visions created those feelings as if they were being transfered from another body from a distant place that has been in touch with @[member="Coci Sinopi"]... and at the same time, it didn't seem forced at all... in fact, it was almost natural.

Vexander whispered to her "I was scared you didn't feel the same..."

She lifted her head off his chest to look into his face. "I do feel the same .. it is almost .. as though .. I have been in your arms before. Something new, but at the same time, like a reunion, I don't how to explain it .. but I do know this .. I love you". and for her that is all that mattered, regardless of this strange feeling she could not grasp, they together and would be that way forever no matter what the force has in store for them as they journey through this life on their paths until they both become one with the force.. .. .. and even then ..she would wait for him.

What Coci did not realise was that in this moment of revelation and joy, her aura radiated with it's royal purple hue. Her aura had entwined with his and formed a connection through the force, a bond not able to be broken and in the future she would be able to sense him no matter where he was in the galaxy. However, a force bond is strange thing, if one wished to conceal from the other, which in situations that both their duty and work may require and might be necessary, one can reduce the link and be able to hide.

Coupled with this, Coci had unwittingly .. wrapped the force around them both, forming a even concealment .. she had not removed the sound like Vexander had began to train her, but they now sat there in their moment of love, completely invisible to the Galaxy. She had succeeded in concealment and held it for some time before it dropped.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Although the time just felt right, and eventhough Vex was focused in the bond he was sharing, the feelings and the warmth in Coci's body; he did manage to notice the Concealment that the young girl managed to come up with.

A smile came to the Jedi's face as he felt the extended use of her Force Power to wrap even himself... a quite powerful application that he didn't have the chance to perform... but Coci was different and he felt as if she was even stronger in the Force... but he didn't care if she was stronger or not.

Feelings, thoughts, presences and even their life... they would share everything due to the Force Bond that came to them... and although some considered it rare and uncommon, Vex just felt that it was right.

Looking straight to the girl's eyes, he proceeded to complimment her "Excellent dear... you did an outstanding job." approaching her and kissing her straight in her lips, he finally decided that the lesson was over and changed his attitude from teacher... to something else "I love you too Lady Sinopi."

The warmth of his lips on her .. the warmth of his words entered her very heart. The passage of time now gone and they are as one in a new phase of their lives. Coci stood up with Vexander and standing side by side with him she smiled as she looked up into his face. Her hand reached out and took his in her's and she began to walk out of the shadows of the streets, out of the shadows that seemed to cloud them at times, and into a new life beside him.

The galaxy, from this day forth .. is never going to be without light as long as he walked in it. "Lead and I shall follow".

The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom