Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Adam Pasiano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhaltair Dhimani

A little Ruff can go a long way
Name: Adam Pasiano
Loyalties: Crescentia Industries
Role: Head of Security/Field Operative
Species: Human
Force Sensitivity: No
Appearance: X and X
Personality: Lone Wolf. Hesitant Leader. Believes in multiple ways to achieve any goal. Tends to look for answers by himself, only asking others when his leads become exhausted.
Weapon of Choice: Assault Rifle and Revolver
Wealth: Nice apartment being paid partly by the company. Has to earn a lot of his side/spending money out in the field. Kind of moderate.
Combat Function: Cyborg warrior. Experienced and equipped, but still at risk of injury and death as anyone else. Has to play the field of battle smart, carefully and not mess up.
Skills: SpecForce police combat training, accomplished covert operative and occasional diplomat
Notable Possessions:
  • Cybernetic Brain Implant
One fascinating invention in the field of cybernetics is the cybernetic implant, a computer device designed to augment a user's brain power. Crescentia Industries' model is a common enhancement for those who must oversee large operations or process vast amounts of data on a regular basis. It melds with the user's brain to achieve superior reasoning speeds as well as to store information for later analysis. The unit also allows for remote computer control as well as comlink capability.
  • Mod V Cyber Arms
Designed for increased strength
  • Mod IV Cyber Legs
Uses computer-guided gyroscopic implants for superior quickness
  • Implant Armor
Implant armor is useful for occasions where obvious armor protection might be impractical or even act as an insult to prospective business partners. These thin plates rest under the skin where they can absorb enemy fire with little serious damage to vulnerable tissue.
  • Adrenal Implant
A small implant affixed to the adrenal glands, an adrenal implant stimulates the production of epinephrine in the body when the individual's nervous system is subjected to strain. While the implant's stimulation is not as rapid as a direct injection of epinephrine into the bloodstream, it does reduce recovery time from fatigue.
  • Cybernetic Reflexes
A series of specialized implants designed to stimulate and help regulate the sympathetic nervous system of the user, cybernetic reflexes can greatly increase an individual's reaction time to outside stimuli and threats. By reducing the latency of neural communication between the sensory organs and brainstem, cybernetic reflexes can give the user a slight edge.
  • Repulsor Fists
Also called a repulse-hand or an enforcer grip, this durasteel weapon cybernetic is typically neither covered in synthskin nor intended to appear natural. It contains miniature repulsor generators that can be switched on to deliver crushing blows and deflect incoming attacks.
  • Biofeedback Regulator
Unusually for cybernetic implants, a biofeedback regulator achieves nothing for the recipient when installed on its own. This complex, full-body system takes substantial expertise to install and is intended to be integrated with additional cybernetic enhancements. When hooked into existing or newly installed enhancements, the regulator redirects natural bio electricity flows to work with the power supplies of artificial limbs, or to supplement the functioning of pieces that add new capabilities to the user's body. The regulator is thoroughly integrated with the autoimmune responses of the body as well, preventing them from rejecting even the most copious of upgrades.
  • Neural Recorder
An individual with a neural recorder installed gains the ability to record and store sensory information with the veracity and recall of an advanced computer system. The recorder's recall is not truly perfect, as most known species have sensory limitations that prevent them from uploading perfectly detailed information on everything they observe, but it is still the next-best thing to a perfect memory. The recorder only captures information that the user consciously chooses to record, but after a short period of adjustment, keeping it running in the absences of a concern for privacy or security becomes second nature.

Dev Thread
C
ybernetics listed above can be found here.

Other Notes: Worked on SpecForce for many years before being forced to resign after refusing to obey a particularly controversial order. Blacklisted on that planet, so came to eventually work for Crescentia.

Intent: So that I can use him to engage in combat heavy threads instead of sitting out and not participating with my faction.

Bhaltair Dhimani said:
Notable Possessions: Mod V Cyber Arms, Mod IV Cyber Legs, Implant Armor, Adrenal Implant, Cybernetic Reflexes, Repulsor Fists, Biofeedback Regulator, Neural Recorder, C.A.S.I.E., Explosives Detection System, and the Tsunami Explosive System.

I'll need hyperlinks in the description of your NPCs possessions. These are not common items and will need to be linked to, either from Wookiepedia or the Chaos Factory

[member="Bhaltair Dhimani"]

Bhaltair Dhimani

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/82152-crescentia-industries-cybernetics-and-augmentations/

Canon cybernetic items from the sourcebooks for Edge of the Empire, which is set in the canon timeline. Released by Lucas Arts and Fantasy Flight Games. You'd have to google search for sourcebook PDFs in order to find the exact primary sources themselves or just read what I've taken straight from the book(s) and put in the descriptions.

Edit: Give me a moment to link the personal made ones.

Edit #2: Talked with Tefka over the canon legitimacy of the Crescentia line-up of cybernetics taken from the sourcebooks and imported into my store's stock. He doesn't seem to have a problem with it and neither has anyone else ever since I've put up the store thread.

Greetings. You have a few options on this submission:

1. Find different modifications for which you can provide hyperlinks.
  2. Remove the modifications altogether.
  3. Find hyperlinks for the current modifications.
  4. Write a description for every modification you have listed.

For the sake of ease, I've gone ahead and collected the information you need for number four, from the link you provided:

-Mod V Cyber Arm: Designed for increased strength

-Mod IV Cyber Leg: Uses computer-guided gyroscopic implants for superior quickness

-Implant Armor: Implant armor is useful for occasions where obvious armor protection might be impractical or even act as an insult to prospective business partners. These thin plates rest under the skin where they can absorb enemy fire with little serious damage to vulnerable tissue.

-Adrenal Implant: A small implant affixed to the adrenal glands, an adrenal implant stimulates the production of epinephrine in the body when the individual's nervous system is subjected to strain. While the implant's stimulation is not as rapid as a direct injection of epinephrine into the bloodstream, it does reduce recovery time from fatigue.

-Cybernetic Reflexes: A series of specialized implants designed to stimulate and help regulate the sympathetic nervous system of the user, cybernetic reflexes can greatly increase an individual's reaction time to outside stimuli and threats. By reducing the latency of neural communication between the sensory organs and brainstem, cybernetic reflexes can give the user a slight edge.

-Repulsor Fists: Also called a repulse-hand or an enforcer grip, this durasteel weapon cybernetic is typically neither covered in synthskin nor intended to appear natural. It contains miniature repulsor generators that can be switched on to deliver crushing blows and deflect incoming attacks.

-Biofeedback regulator: Unusually for cybernetic implants, a biofeedback regulator achieves nothing for the recipient when installed on its own. This complex, full-body system takes substantial expertise to install and is intended to be integrated with additional cybernetic enhancements. When hooked into existing or newly installed enhancements, the regulator redirects natural bio electricity flows to work with the power supplies of artificial limbs, or to supplement the functioning of pieces that add new capabilities to the user's body. The regulator is thoroughly integrated with the autoimmune responses of the body as well, preventing them from rejecting even the most copious of upgrades.

-Neural recorder: An individual with a neural recorder installed gains the ability to record and store sensory information with the veracity and recall of an advanced computer system. The recorder's recall is not truly perfect, as most known species have sensory limitations that prevent them from uploading perfectly detailed information on everything they observe, but it is still the next-best thing to a perfect memory. The recorder only captures information that the user consciously chooses to record, but after a short period of adjustment, keeping it running in the absences of a concern for privacy or security becomes second nature.

While this may seem redundant, this information needs to be hard coded into your submission as it is locked and stamped (something your marketplace thread is not). In the future, please don't use discussion with Tefka as a reason for not complying with entirely reasonable requests.

Once the edits have been made, [member="Judah Dashiell"] will continue with the judgement.

Bhaltair Dhimani

[member="Reverance"]

Done.

Didn't mean to use Tefka as a crutch, only as an example, because he was the only person who has actively discussed the matter with me. Wasn't meaning to use headbutt against a Judge's request. That would be ineffective.

pokemon-go-8.jpg

Thank you so much for helping me out and sorry that I was a bother.

Ready.

Cool, the description looks much, much better now. As I read through the new description, this NPC seems very powerful. Much like a Space Marine or a Halo Spartan on 'roids. Since you plan on having this NPC in combat heavy threads, a development thread is going to be required.

-Development thread of 10 posts or more, focusing on Adam Pasiano. Could be how he came to be hired, a flashback, training recruits for the company, a small assignment, etc. It must focus on the NPC.

Bhaltair Dhimani

Slowly making progress, but I understand if that's not satisfactory. Would you like me to push it into overdrive mode or else? I'm sorry to have taken up so much of your time.

You're not taking up any of my time at all. I will have [member="Lorelei Darke"] archive this so it doesn't clutter the NPC forum. Contact us when you're ready and done with the dev thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom