Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acquisition

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

A message flashes across your Data pad. It reads the following....

[[Start]]

Dear Zaiden,

It has come to my attention that you may have a product that is new. I am starting a little Trading Compnay and would like to add your product to our catalog for sales. In return we can give access to items that we add to our catalog in the future for a deep discount.

Also I can provide shipping for porducts you may need. I'd love to meet in person. You can find me on Naboo, let me know when and where.

Cait Sandusky

[[End]]

[member="Cait Sandusky"]

[ To Whom It Concerns,
Ahvalun constantly has new products, so which you refer to I cannot predict. As well, a catalog sale is a potential gamble. It could work in my favor, but might also be a heavy loss. So, yes, I will meet with you to confer over the situations.

Feel free to choose a location. I will be there within a few hours, I happen to be in the area anyway.

CEO & Owner of Ahvalun,
Zaiden James-Greyson ]

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Black Jacks Dinner
968 Red Dove Lane
Naboo

Black Jacks was a bit of a rough around the edges place in the galaxy. Cait frequented it often though for it's privacy and the fact that she could blend in. Most of her inhabitants were wayward Freighter Captains or old time Defense Force Vets. She was sipping a Caf, reading an article of the Naboo Times.

They were still cutting retirement rates for old timers. Which was cutting into her Pension and she grunted as she read about another cut. It was time to get her own Trading Company going and stop hauling Ice to Sullust for an undeserving Company. That's why she had invited James, to get a little dialogue going...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom