Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acolyte Pack... olyte

Inspired by the good ol' "Padawan Pack" trope we have here on Chaos, I realized I had never seen a similar situation for dark-siders. Frankly, I find the idea of a group of budding Sith causing mayhem and amassing power like a fun RP experience. Who doesn't like a little Chaos, after all?

Looking for 2-3 Sith Acolytes or Dark Jedi paddies. The name of the game: power grabs and backstabs.

Any interested parties?

Kruel Zing

Aw look at that two of my apprentices already getting together for something. *pats heads* GO out and murder lots of people ya hear?

[member="Seria Ventreme"] [member="Dravis Rosilla"]

[member="Kruel Zing"]

DaaAAAaad... You're embarrassing me in front of my dark friends.... :p

[member="Akuma"] [member="Seria Ventreme"]

Small world, eh? Might as well turn it into "Ambroscus' lackeys go for a night on the town". So, do the three of us want to wreck house somewhere?

@G'hibbas Guss
Can't carry a tune to save my life. Glad to see there's another Tenebrous wannabe on the site, though! ;)

[member="Dravis Rosilla"], You might not find so much interaction between Akuma and the rest of you as a form of Friendship. More so she is just completeing her mission.

[member="Ryn'Dhal"], I don't care. And one question. Long-knives?

Darth Imperia

D
I'll have to pass on this, but I look forward to reading of your shenanigans.
Also.
Would a group of Sith Acolytes not be more fittingly called a Murder?

[member="Dravis Rosilla"]

I really wanna be involved but already have a story. Why must all the good things happen when i'm busy :(

On that note, while Drower can't join the all time gaggle, a few threads and he should be getting a boom boom ship with plenty of guns. I'd be down for becoming a youngling business associate who can supply big guns and a flagship with too many fighters whenever. :)

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Akuma"]

I'm in a prison break, a raid on Ch'Hodos, a party at Templestone, and two private threads.

But...
I suppose it couldn't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom