Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Accounts

Ornko'mad

The Mind Behind
So, the impression that I got from the introductory threads was that the first account was sort of a player account, and the subaccounts were for the characters. However, I'm seeing several people who are role-playing with the writer account. Did I understand wrong, or is that just people creating their original account thinking that it will be for the character?

It's a preference of the person =) Some people have a character for the main, then use the others for other characters. Personally, I keep the OOC and IC separate, but that's just me =) You can decide to go in one direction or another with how you manage your account, just make sure it's consistent (unlike me, who posts accidentally ICly with the writer account x.x).

What ^ said.

I use my main character for my writer account, both because it simplifies logging in and because its who I feel comfortable posting OOCly with. I, like others, tend to fall into semi-IC posts OOC and Akio is in a lot of ways most like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom