Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Acarro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaven Talum

Son of the Unforgotten Exile
http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/acarrohttp://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Acarro
Exoplanet_no_HUD_by_mickare.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: This planet will be the homeworld of Xaven Talum, as well as HQ of Unity Order
  • ​Image Credit: Found somewhere
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links: Acarro on SW Fanon
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Acarro
  • Demonym: Acarri
  • Region: Unknown
  • System Name: Acar
  • System Features: 5 planets (one has a moon)
  • Coordinates: N-17 (hex above Tantorus)
  • Major Imports: Technology, Plasma
  • Major Exports: ​Natural medicines, gems and crystals, timber, stone
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Standard
  • Climate: Temperate
  • Primary Terrain: Plains, mountains and forests
  • Major Locations: Hyladia (capital), Unity Order Temple, Verdenwood Forest, Vhendar Peak
POPULATION

• Native Species: Acarrite Natives, Humans
  • Immigrated Species: Twi'lek
  • Population: Minimally-Moderately Populated
  • Demographics: The majority of people can be found in small to large cities, and in concentrated parts of plains and mountains.
  • Primary Languages: Basic and Acari
  • Culture: They live under a Force-based monarchy and believe in good education and skills in nature.
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: Constitutional Monarchy
  • Affiliation: The planet is ruled by the Acarri Monarchy and Unity Order.
  • Wealth: Medium, due to population and exports.
  • Stability: ​High. The governmental power is distributed between the Courts, Council, and Sovereign ruler.
  • Freedom & Oppression: The freedom of the people is exensive, with little disagreement politically.
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
  • Military: The military consists of territorial and provincial militias, one Grand Army, the Force-based Unity Order, and the Royal Defense Group.
  • Technology: Most of the technology is powered by plasma, electricity, or by various power crystals and gems.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The planet was first discovered by Jedi Exile Xavier Talum circa 14 BBY. The planet was already inhabited, but Xavier learned and humbled himself to the natives, and helped establish a strong government and Force-based order. Not much else is known at the moment.

[member="Xaven Talum"]

Hello there, apologies for the delay.

This sub looks alright, but you'll need to flesh out a few sections.

Xaven Talum said:
Major Locations: Hyladia (capital), Unity Order Temple, Verdenwood Forest, Vhendar Peak
Xaven Talum said:
Culture: They live under a Force-based monarchy and believe in good education and skills in nature.
Xaven Talum said:
HISTORICAL INFORMATION The planet was first discovered by Jedi Exile Xavier Talum circa 14 BBY. The planet was already inhabited, but Xavier learned and humbled himself to the natives, and helped establish a strong government and Force-based order. Not much else is known at the moment.
At least one small paragraph for each major location you've listed, and I'd like to see more added to the culture and historical fields.

For the historical section, in particular, I'd like to see more about the origins of the original Accarite civilization on the planet, how they may or may not have been affected by the Gulag Plague, and how Twi'leks immigrated there. This Unity Order seems pretty important to this planet, so I'd like to hear a little about its formation on the planet as well.

[member="Xaven Talum"]

Since I haven't heard back from you on this submission, I'm going to archive this now.

If you want to pull it out of archives, then you can contact me or one Codex RPJ or the Codex Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom