Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Above Board

Damorian was on the public scene and workign with different people from across the galaxy was well the main way to go about things. right now she was looking to join up and help a princess of the empire who well had need of an engineer for a project. She wasn't certain what the project was but she wasn't going to argue about it too much walking into the distance before she arrived on the forest moon of endor. Isis stood there with her field pistol on her hip while she was looking over at a few of the things.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Ayumi rather liked the idea of working with an engineer again, well there were many things this Liran was known for while she was working on while Ayumi brought her bracers, the old model operative bracers from the Republic that they never used and she could find a new use for with Sasori's backing. It would be hard but she was looking at some of the equipment they had at their disposal while working on it and a grin began to appear on her face shortly there after. She spoke looking at the Liran as she presented the bracers. "Well we should get down to business, these are what I came to work with you and upgrade. Bracers we can improve upon and strengthen."

Right now to work, that was the way to do it and Isis was glad to see it as she took a look at the bracers and had some ideas. Of these could be amazing tools for armor and engineers with utility incoming. Her attention was drawn to her datapad while she was working on it and spoke. "I think we're in business but it will take some time to work on and I think there is a lot we can do with it if done the right way." She was already starting and adjusting it while combining the bracers into a single unit. "We can double the weapons per bracer by increasing the size and add a duel rotation system so the power cells are on the interior and the weapons go around the exterior."

Ayumi Pallopides

Oh there were some ideas as she was looking at the work Isis was doing on it, thoughts of more weapons they could use and put into it as she was adjusting for herself speakin. "Oh I can think of a few things, we'll need to gather thing but there will be quite sight of them all. We'll need to work on the rotation and mechanisms that go into it. A hydrospanner if you have one would come in handy." That was it... "Oh a mini multi tool we can use for different things on it would be needed. That way you can work on tech in the field." And there were other things as she started making lists of what they needed and could use in her head.

Oh a portable and wrist multi tool could work to an advantage while she was working with it and had a small model in her holo showing the different and slightly larger compartments over the smaller power cells and rings that were designed to form and keep it nicely balanced against the wrist. She was looking over the casing and how they could possibly triple the weapons on bracers while also adding more components to each one instead of the same things on each one. Her ideas were running about what other pieces of equipment they could bring in before she was bringing out her multi tool and testing to get it attached to one of the compartments. "I am thinking you are on to something.

Ayumi Pallopides

There was many good uses to have a hydrospanner and not just for repairing and working on the fly, there was also just infiltration and getting into places like vents or sabotaging enemy weapons and ships. A wrist mounted one you could eject with a few other pieces could come in very handy as she was working on it and lookiing over the design. "I like it, I know there is some tools we can use for it." She rubbed her hands before she was moving a bit. "And of course and an all input from you, I'll have to talk with the leader of Sasori she'll hve some new things to use."

Isis was looking at her and as she stood there with it all she was now finding a place to work, they were going to need a ship and the carrack shebhad brought was the first prototype of what would hopefully become the new line. Bring it back and make people love it again before she was looking a few things over. "That can be done, come we'll get on my ship and into my lab for it, some parts in there and we can order the other parts you need." She was calling it in and the sleek ship now looked slimmer but it was also because they had added just a little bit more to it, expanding on the sides and adding stronger engines, better systems and the hope is stronger guns. "Meet what will hopefully become the MK II Carrack.

Ayumi Pallopides

There was a look at her while Ayumi was grinning. "Alright, lets get into your new ship and upgrade everything as we go. I'll start ordering the parts, you install the multi tool so we can use it and then... we'll do the best thing." She had a grin on her face while moving about and going towards the ship with her datrapad and looking at what was going to be the new carrack class well she had to admit... she liked the design it was very sleek and powerful. "I am thinking we shall get some good progress on our things."

Isis was leading the way into the ship as she had a small grin on her face, the new model being worked on while the sounds of systems being upgraded and the sounds of her Liran engineers going about. THey were working on the communications and the sensors to get it working better. Boosting and shielding the circuits from emp and ion weapons. Their workers were paying attention to it while she set up on a work station and bringing the bracers up had them being deconstructed and slowly reassembled with the systems in their new places before getting another pair to work with.

Ayumi Pallopides

Ayumi looked at her as the ship was being worked on and had to nod her head in approval. A look of interest on her face before she was sitting down and having a seat on the bench to start working with the real fun of it. The small tinkering she had done on endor was nothing compared to this with the bracer becoming slightly larger and more advanced so she was happy. They could fill it in with the other systems and tubes as she spoke looking at the ship being worked on slowly. "Well this is going to be a fun project to be in the lab for I think."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom