Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About life and the force (Ta'mur Rokar)

|@[member="[URL="http://starwarsrp.net/user/6246-tamur-rokar/"]Ta'mur Rokar[/URL]"]|​

Silver Temple
Voss
Walking, one of the most basic actions any sentient with legs learned to perform at a young age. Is a necessity and an advantage above some other species depending in the terrain of their native planet... but today, for the bearded Master, such activity was a delight he was enjoying as much as possible.

Usually, those travels took him to unexpected events, last time, within the training grounds; the man encountered two different Jedi and he even engaged in a fun and exciting duel that allowed him to learn one or two new things. Such events didn't come every single day, but still; the walk through the gardens and the big trees that surrounded the Temple was refreshing and allowed him to ponder in the magnificent wonders of nature.

With a steady and up-straight walk, the man's eyes surveyed the place and opened himself to the Force as much as possible in order for his mind to absorb calmness and serenity... something that he actually needed since his mind sometimes played a few tricks on him, and such feelings would in the end clear his mind and thoughts allowing him to focus on the present and enjoy the moments.

Ta'mur had just landed on the planet in search of any dark side relics he might be able to destroy. He flung himself from tree to tree moving quicker than he would have simply walking. There was something dark about this world and he was determined to discover what it was.

Suddenly, he heard someone or something moving below the trees. Rokar determined to investigate moved closer still remaining high, remaining hidden amongst the foliage.

He peered down from his vantage point and studied what appeared to be a human. Ta'mur narrowed his eyes and noted the way the man carried himself. The man did not reek of darkness, but carried a lightsaber on his person. Ta'mur pondered the situation for a great moment before hopping down from his perch.

"Hail.... friend." He said the word 'friend' extremely skeptically. Rokar stood sideways keeping his dominant hand in front of him prepared for anything.

|@[member="Ta'mur Rokar"]|@[member="Iratann'Dira"]

That was definitely a surprise, it was hard for someone to encounter another being in the dense woods around the Temple was quite difficult... nevertheless; nothing was impossible.

With his eyebrow raised, the Jedi Master analyzed the Cathar now standing in front of him... a sentient being he haven't seen before around the Temple nor anywhere else... still, he was in a defensive position ready to move against Vexander if needed.

The Jedi on the other hand, had a neutral expression... afterall, he was trained to be a Shadow and to reveal little to no emotions during his missions and tasks. Still, one thing could be seen from his expression and his raised eyebrow: he was surprised.

Dressed in his gray-like robes, the man opened his hands and kept them in front of him and visible to the cathar.

"Greetings indeed my friend..." said the bearded man politely "...meeting someone out here is quite unexpected..."

Vex was sure that someone like a cathar who announces himself in such manner didn't mean ill intentions... otherwise he wouldn't have blow his cover by landing in front of him and by greeting the man "...my name is Vexander. Are you lost?" said casually trying to pinpoint the reason why someone besides him would out there.

[member="Vexander Graves"]

Rokar cocked his head to one side. Analyzing the man at greater depth now. There was something mysterious about him. The man carried himself as a man with a great many secrets tended to. Rokar would have to be extremely cautious here.

"Name is Rokar. Ta'mur Rokar." He announced pausing briefly. "Not lost." He finally said now surveying the surrounding area further preparing for combat should he determine Vexander's secret was Sith related.

"I am a Jedi. I oppose the darkness." He said looking for any subtle shift in Vexander's person at his announcement. "And this world reeks of darkness."

@[member="Ta'mur Rokar"]

The cathar seemed to be cautious... something Vexander understood quite well... especially when he said that he was a Jedi. Part of the training for every sentient that followed the teachings of the Jedi were trained in order to be prepared in case he or she went into an engagement... and this was not the exception.

However, the comment about being a Jedi was quite difficult to digest. It was true that Vex returned to the Silver Jedi not long ago, still; he was fairly certain that he has seen most of the members of the Order and Ta'mur hasn't been around the halls at all... so if that was the case, the Master began to explore the idea that Ta'mur was part of the Republic's Jedi Order.

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet a follower of the lightside of the Force" said, knowing that their main ideas and morals were shared between one another. Looking at his surroundings, Vex began to feel the darkside that surrounded the planet... it was hard to get used to but also one of the reasons why Voss was pivotal for the Silver Jedi "True, the darkside is strong in some parts of this planet... but we are working in cleansing it from such taint" The corellian looked at eyes of the cathar with sincerity "That is why the Silver Jedi are here"

Ta'mur furrowed his brow. "Silver Jedi?" He was curious, intrigued even. "Never heard of them." Truth be told he had been so far removed from the greater galaxy he wasn't aware of even the Republic's dealings. He had his own people to worry about in Trianii space. His sector had been big enough for him for the past decade.

"...but if you claim you are guided by the light." Rokar nodded. "Then perhaps you can tell me what you stand for."

As the two jedi spoke, a lonely girl walked under the canopy of the trees in the world of Voss. She had a brown padawan robe, which was often moved by the wind, and a lightsaber hanged in her belt moved as she walked through the soft ground.

The young padawan was a Twi'lek, with aquamarine smooth skin, and green eyes, with lekku that reached her lower back. She was, without need to say, a really beautiful woman.

Suddenly, she stopped, as she sensed something near her. Wondering what could be, she took a deep breath, and waited. Soon, the girl heard some noises. It was two people talking. About what, she couldn't make out, however, curious, she moved closer to where the two men stood, and silently, she observed both jedi, at first not knowing who they were, or if they were friendly.

Soon enough, she noticed something hanged onto the belt of Vexander. Squinting her eyes, she found out that what he had was a lightsaber, like hers. Carefully, she got closer. Perhaps, she had found a friend in the planet.

[member="Vexander Graves"] @Ta'mur Rokar

@[member="Ta'mur Rokar"] | @[member="Iratann'Dira"]

The Master smiled briefly, something it was not common to see in his face since he usually concealed his real feelings under a serious demeanor, which didn't really mean that he was someone without joy... it was just difficult for him to express his thoughts physically.

"Well, we are no different from normal Jedi from the Republic... we train and meditate in the ways of the lightside in the Force, in order for it to guide us to the path of justice. We try to be a beacon of hope for those who need aid against tyranny, we train and fight against the temptation of the darkside and try to redeem those who fell to it's corruption... and if we fail, is our duty to cleanse this galaxy from the darkside and those who do not want to redeem themselves..."

Vexander gave a general overview of the meaning of being a Silver Jedi... still, he waited patiently for the man's reply to his words... in fact, he almost knew what he was going to ask afterwards, but he wanted to have a conversation and not a monologue. There were masters within the Silver Jedi that gave lectures about different topics... and they were just boring and tedious... Vex didn't want to be like them and instead had a more practical approach to everything.

All of a sudden, the presence of someone else could be felt by Vexander... someone unknown to him, but now that he was more focused in the presences around him instead of just the nature of the woods, he could sense those eyes laying gaze upon them... still, he didn't feel any malice and thus, he just decided to carried on looking at the Trianii who he honestly thought that was a cathar.

Tamur lowered his guard ever so slightly. He turned more to face the Silver Jedi directly. The fur on his back lowered. He was calm. He felt he had a good grasp of the man before him based off numerous subtle things... the inflection of his voice among them.

"If you are like the Jedi of the Republic... then why be separate from them?" He asked inquisitively. "Perhaps corruption has seeped into the Republic's halls?" He offered, pining for an answer.

The young Twi'lek girl hid behind a bush, as she wanted to make sure that the men in front of her were not Sith. She had never seen a sith before, although she had been researching in the Temple about the Jedi lore, curious about it. There, she had read a little bit about the dark side of the force, and the Sith, who wielded it, and the dangerous people that they could be.

As a padawan, she didn't had much experience when it came to fighting, because her main abilities radicated in the force, more specifically when it came to healing, although only recently she had found out that she was a force user.

However, she felt something, while hiding in the forest. Something that told her that the jedi in front of her were not evil, nor had contact with the dark side of the force. Slowly, trusting in her instincts, she stood up, and walked out from the plants, getting closer to the Trianni and the human, carefully, observing their actions, just to make sure that they wouldn't attack her.

"H-Hello..." She spoke, with a soft, and almost whispering voice. She was obviously nervous, and somewhat afraid, but, she decided to continue anyways.

@Ta'mur Rokar [member="Vexander Graves"]

It didn't take too long for another being to join them. Curious, the woods were quite dense and vast, for some Jedi to meet in a specific place without a previous scheduled meeting was just like if the Force wanted them all together.

The Jedi Master looked at the newcomer with interest since she seemed nervous, her stance reflected that she was an apprentice in the Order... or at least seemed to be since she was also another being that he haven't seen before.

With a small nod, the corellian Jedi acknowledge her arrival and tried to ease her mind with a few words.

"Greetings young one. Interesting that the Force brought us together in this fine day...Are you also a member of the Silver Order?" Vexander smiled a bit... and waited for her reply for a moment since he didn't want to ignore the fact that the twi'lek was now with them and that could also share her views on the matter if she was indeed a Jedi.

The Twi'lek walked out from the woods, finally, and appeared into the view of both jedi. She was met with a smile of the human jedi. Almost instantly, the Twi'lek relaxed, and smiled back, her intial fear and uncertanty also dissapearing.

"Y-Yes. I'm Iratann'Dira. I'm a padawan for the Silver Jedi Order. I-I came here to do some exploration... just in c-case I could find some materials for the Order." She says, still a bit nervous. That was something that often happened to her when she met a new person. She would get worried, and start to stutter. Fortunatelly, the jedi in front of her didn't seemed to mind.

"A-And... w-who are y-you?" She asked, curious to know the names of the two.

[member="Vexander Graves"] @Ta'mur Rokar

A timid girl came through the woods. Ta'mur scowled briefly then tried to muster a smile. Her future was dangerous.... she was full of fear. The Sith would feast upon her so completely if they had the opportunity.

He looked to Vexander. His question would remain unanswered it seemed.. and that was fine. Perhaps it was one of those things that was not spoken about. Corrupt brothers was a difficult thing to formulate.

He gave [member="Iratann'Dira"] a slight nod of his head. "Ta'mur Rokar." Was all he said in response.

Vexander tried to keep the conversation friendly and for that reason he tried to keep his smile on his face, althoughh e was not used to such displays.

"I am Master Vexander Graves, also from the Silver Jedi. Nice to meet you Iratann'Dira." Vexander turned briefly to the Trianii "My friend and I are just discussing the difference between the Republic Jedi and the Silver Jedi."

With his eyebrow raised a bit, he decided to see if the young twi'lek could enlighten all of them. In the end, the answer Vex was going to provide might provide information to two fellow Jedi and hopefully it would help all of them understand the Force a little bit better... or so he thought. "Do you know something about such difference young one?"

"W-Well..." The Twi'lek started, nervous about answering the question. She was worried about saying something dumb, or perhaps, something that was incorrect. After a few moments of not saying anything, she finally took confidence, and spoke. "I-I... b-believe that the only difference that t-the R-Republic and S-Silver Jedi h-have is t-the name. I d-doubt that Jedi a-are different i-in any way, b-because I-I am sure that b-both groups h-have the same rules a-and follow t-the same path.... right?" As she waited for the response of the Trianni and the human, she looked down the floor, hoping that her answer was right.

[member="Ta'mur Rokar"] [member="Vexander Graves"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom