Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abomination

NAME: Abomination
FACTION: Pirate Confederacy
Species: Mutant(Was Corellian)
Sex: Male
Skin: Greenish
HEIGHT: Ten foot
WEIGHT: 425 lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Grey
FORCE SENSITIVE: Negative
---------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
STRENGTHS: Incredible strength, Brutal, and intimidating
WEAKNESSES: Can easily be outsmarted, Due to the altering of his brain, it is impossible to disobey his leader, Payback, Only knows how to kill.

APPEARENCE: A huge monster of a man with a rope tied around his neck. He was hunched over making him look 9 foot eleven inches. He had several Sharp objects jammed into his back and was extremely muscular.
BIOGRAPHY: Abomination was born on Corucant and was kidnapped by pirates at the age of 27. When he got to the pirate shuttle they strapped him into a chair and injected several things into his bloodstream(of course, they did not tell him what was in these syringes) After many years of painful experiments, they transformed him into a horrific monster. The experiments caused him to grow about four feet and infected his skin, turning it green. He had lost the feeling of sadness and joy and only obeyed his master.
Ship: None, he flies on his leader's ship.
KILLS: None yet
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: He is not a bounty hunter

Evasion Studios
Hi there. There are a few things you missed in the bio sheet.

SPECIES: Star Wars is filled with many different species, so choose wisely.
AGE: This helps as a quick gauge for other writers to guess how old your character would look.
SEX: Note whether your character is male, female, trans-gendered, etc..
SKIN: And just as the other two categories, the skin color might not be apparent depending on attire.

Sorry everyone, I actually made this character in a hurry. I just tried to memorize all the required character sheet templates. This was very foolish of me and I must apoligize.

[member="Tyrion Wyrmsblood"] that was not necessary. Keep it nice, we don't want to make the big guy angry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom