Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abigail "Switch" Dolsa

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
Name: Abigail Dolsa
Nickname: Switch
Faction: None
Species: Hapan
Sex: Female
Height: 176 cm
Weight: 58 kg
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dull Black
Skin: Light
Force Sensitivity: None
Strengths and Weaknesses:
+ Scrappy: She has years of experience fighting off armed attackers with her fists and feet, and is a brutal melee combatant.
+ Slicer: Surprisingly, she is adept at slicing through computer systems, and navigating secure networks.
+ Acrobat: To meet the demands of her chosen profession, Switch is good at getting to hard to reach places.
+/- Mood Swings: She is prone to both unapproachable solemnity and near-childlike giddiness, depending on the circumstances.
- Short Fuse: She is very reactionary, and could be manipulated towards violence by a savvy enemy.
- Phobia: Hapes has no true night, so her people cannot see at all in dark places, and it is horrifying to her.
- Bounty: Switch has managed to piss off the Hutt Cartel, leaving her with a larger bounty on her head.

Biography:
Abigail Dolsa was not born into privilege, but she grew up with it. She was adopted by a wealthy family on Naboo, her new parents couldn't have children, and they had always wanted a daughter. Abigail was a near-human alien, so their friends never even asked questions.

She was spoiled endlessly, always getting the newest dress or dolly, anything she wanted. She was always healthy, polite, and loved her parents. Things got more complicated, however, as she reached her teens.

She had plenty of friends, and she did well in school, but the strict curfew she had was grating on some of her relationships. When she was fourteen, she was asked out on her first date by the boy who sat behind her in class. They went to a local carnival and had a lot of fun, too much fun. It got dark early that day, and when she came out of a well-lit tent, she was plunged into darkness.

It was suffocating! She had been out after dark before, but never so far from home. She was freaking out, she ran from her boyfriend, found a corner, and went fetal. When she awoke, she was back home. She could hear her parents discussing something in the next room, something heated. She went to investigate, and caught them arguing, arguing about her! She had never seen them fight before, so she kept listening. Apparently her mother had gotten pregnant, and they wanted to keep it! The problem was that they could only afford one child, so they were going to send Abigail into foster care.

It all made sense now. She had always thought they had loved her, but instead, they just loved having a child! The next morning, she left school early, stole a speeder and went to the nearest spaceport. She stowed away on a large passenger ship, pretending to be one of the boarders. Everything was going to plan, but there was a problem. They were intercepted in hyperspace by pirates.

During the carnage that followed, the pirates stormed through the ship, killing the men, and taking the women and valuables back onto their freighter. Abigail was one of the lucky ones that were apparently too young for "processing", so she was instead tossed into a cell with the other children.

The years that followed were a major turning point in her life. Over the next decade, she was morphed from a scared little girl to a vicious pirate. She changed her name, and with it, her whole identity. She started fostering relationships with the crew, and a reputation in the underworld. Her night-blindness wasn't even as much of an issue, as she was given a pair of lightweight night vision goggles to keep. Things seemed to be pretty sweet.

Somewhere during the hazy years of violence and drugs, however, a glimmer of her former self started bubbling back to the surface. It was during some downtime in Mos Eisley that she started thinking, really thinking about herself for the first time in nearly a decade. Was she happy? She was satisfied, sure. All her needs were met, she never lacked for food, luxuries, companionship. Something was missing, however, something crucial.

Without truly understanding why, she left one day. Taking nothing but her goggles and a pile of credits, she hopped on the first transport back to the core. It felt remarkably satisfying to actually buy a ticket for once. She had been right to leave, she was sure of it. She hadn't been herself in a long time, maybe now she could try again.

Equipment:

Ship: None

Kills: None

Bounties Collected: None

Role Plays:

LaxKnight

Not Worthy...Yet
I got to say, you have an interesting character. She seems pretty cool. I wonder what adventures her life will take her. Maybe she can bump into my smuggler at some point.

I like the character you made and the bio I thought I was foreshadowing really well and then you threw me for a loop; well wrote.

I see pirating didn't work out, want to try smuggling and join The Aston Martin?

I was thinking if you are interested, we'd be partners. Xalen is a pilot, sharp shooter and a smooth talker; the con man. Every captain needs a second-in-command and seeing as Xalen has no conscience and Switch does she could balance him out. He could teach her to fly so she could co pilot and she can be the seducer. Let me explain that role to how I see it. You are a race of beautiful people so distracting would be a skill easily, making infiltrating that more easy. All the supplies to improve slicing is on a ship so you can get better and with the right crew we could get any job done. What do you say. Want to live the good life and own the sky?

[member="Switch"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom