Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Zabrak's echoing breath through space. [CLOSED]

((The reasoning for the open post is to bring back Krake into an active RP. His faction has dissipated, & now with more time to return to an active Role Play I thought to start here.))

The darkness was vast and unwelcoming while as stars from many known galaxies echoed their brightness upon the deep nothingness that plagued the deep space. There was however one known entity, that remained floating in the Outer Rim slowly rotating in the openness of space, emergency lights still flashing on the ships outer hull.

It was a stolen medical Sprint class Star ship, its age obviously showing due to the lack of any of the modifications that often were in use to prove any ship could show any promise to keep running. Inside the Medical Sprint Class ship, one entity remained, a gray shell of what could have been something feared not log ago. Small horns exited atop his skull, his gray skin marked with darker gray markings, his eyes, a dull orange tinge that lacked any will to do anything but lie on his side, huddled in a heap of what looked like his robes. His body frail and thin, the lacking of any nutrients consumed for how many days?

Near the rear of the Sprint class Star ship, a pile of what appeared to be a dismantled medical droid that once harbored the very ship that endlessly floated in the vacuum of space. Wires strode about, the entrails of that droid scattered about, connected to the power generator of the ship, still keeping the emergency power running, but for how much longer?

Days. Weeks, months? Krake wasn’t certain how long it had been. Jack Anderson was the last known person to had see the Zabrak alive, their last bout had been a disgraceful one, nearly losing his life fighting against one of the Jen’Ari guilds. The faction had fallen apart since then, but Krake suspected such actions would take place, did he care, no.

Dull Orange eyes lifted slowly, glancing up and down his decapitated husk of a body. His skin was more of a lighter gray than it used to have been, and what he saw angered him all the more, but at the heart of it, he choose not to care. Krake took a short breath through his nose, and turned his head towards the cockpit of the ship, the distance not too far since it was a very small star ship. The stars dimly shown any light inside the ship, as the vessel continued to slowly rotate in no particular direction. How long would he let this go on, how long would he disconnect himself from the force?

SHRRZZZTTT...klak, klak, klak, klak.....SHRRZZZZTTTT.

The airlock would open from the side as a unusual Sullustan would carefully stride forward from where he came from, a YT-1210 Freighter only known as the Amaterasu. He had detected the Sprint-class Medical Starship on his sensors and hoped for supplies on board to use later on for his patients yet...he felt a presence in the Force. To many, the Sullustan would almost be a beacon in the Force, it was near impossible to hide his presence to anyone, it was way to difficult unless he kept full concentration on it to mask his presense. Yet unlike other times, he refused to hide it. If something was on this vessel that wished to kill him, he would wish it to hurry up and end his life.

Slowly he turned on his heels and inspected each room he came across, almost purposely ignoring the supposed corpse in front of him in stride, being very slow as he took note of all the supplies. An emergency generator was currently online as it fed power but for how long it remained, he himself would never know. Walking a bit closer to one of the beds as he made a slight glance towards you, he would grab a few medical supplies and start mixing them into a nearby beaker, adding with it a small pouch from his coat as the liquid inside it would turn an unusual orange color. Walking back, he finally looked over at the male zabrak whom had nearly passed on, that nearly had died from all sorts of exhaustion and torment. He did not hide the fact in his eyes to say that he knew what he was, what they both were as he slowly handed him a beaker and gave specific instructions.

​"This is a potent concoction...this will allow your body to stimulate the acids to restart again in your stomach while feeding you...sip it slow and you may be able to stand in a few minutes, it also has a bit of an adrenaline rush. Regardless...be slow in your movements and you will be fine...my question to you though...who are you?"

If he did not grab the Beaker and needed assistance, he would help him with a few sips. If he tried to fight it, he would instead lay it on the floor next to him. Regardless, he would slowly stand back up, starting to pilfer through all the supplies he could. Opening up a nearby medical bag, he would start tossing in supplies as he glanced at the Zabrak occasionally, making sure he would be able to stand or if he needed further medical assistance. If he was able to find the Zabraks own weaponry, he would carefully pick it up and set it aside on the bed, not once attempting to keep it as on his own belt, the Zabrak could tell that he had his own weaponry to worry about. Glancing to the side towards the cockpit, he would look out towards the stars as he spoke something simple.

"Pray you been out here for some time...look at the stars before you...each one is a civilization that has either began, is still going, or is near death. Ever wonder what life would be like, if none of us existed? I could not."

[member="Karasu"]

There was a startling sound, an airlock that partially resisted it’s function as very little power could be used to activate it’s operation, still it worked as it had been program, opening to any stranger that corrected harbored it’s direct line of code. Docked had been a YT-1210 light freighter. The sensors to the Sprint Class Medical Star Ship were limited to their distance to any scans, and somehow, due to the lack of power being fueled into the ships power core, caused the sensors to not function and miss picking up the light freighter.

While the air-dust cloud cleared from the connected air lock, a Sullustan race male figured entered his crippled medical ship. Krake made no notion to move, while as his consciousness was filtering in and out while the Sullustan scavenged the ship. ‘Was this it?’ his mind finally though, but some how really questioned his situation with this stranger aboard his ship.

With his groggy dull orange eye lifting up at the Sullustan who appeared to be handing over some beaker of liquid towards him. A very long pause passed by, as the Zabark showed little to react to the man before him. Weather it a reaction to what he was handing him took effect, or perhaps it was the desire for consumption of anything that was consumable.

Instinctive to react how he did, slowly a frail gray hand retrieved the orange beaker from the Sullustan and feebly brought the rim to his lips. While his head arched back, the dark robes slipped down exposing his right shoulder, where Jegy would notice how much bone seemed to want to protrude out of the Zabrak’s skin.

“.…..who are you?” he heard the male Sullustan ask, but Zabrak felt yet he wouldn’t answer the stranger while he was in his current condition. The one thing he heard right about what the looter say was he would feel instantly better, who he did, and also very light headed. If Jegy had noticed the Zabrak feel any different, Krake didn’t try to show it, but his mind was clearing up.

“Pray you been out here for some time…look at the stars before you…each one is a civilization that has either began, is still going, or is near death. Ever wonder what life would be like, if none of us existed? I could not.” Asked Jegy

“To exist.” The Zabrak said through horse lips, his throat sore and achy, “We all fade like every dying star.” Krake said nearly a whisper finding some strength to his body, and shifting slowly to sit himself upright, and reaching towards where his hilt ought to be, but remembering misplacing it months ago.

[member="Jegy Sesara"]

There was a shuffle of more equipment as he shoved it into the bag, even looking up at one of the newer model Bacta Tanks. He been needing a new one as his was about over two hundred years old now, they were always so expensive to upkeep but this one had those cleaning jet nozzles to where he did not need to scrub them down all the time. Hearing the Zabraks response, he would turn, still not knowing his name as he gave a gentle nod towards him.

"How right...we live, we die. Soon no mention of us would exist, we just...float away."

It was rather somber of a moment, the Sullustan looking down but the corner of his dull green eye would notice the hand motion he tried, a motion he learned so well in living over eight hundred years...killing Jedi for over eight hundred years, Sith, people who believed what was supposed to be right in a twisted form of a way. However the Sullustan did not move when he did it, just allowing it to occur as perhaps he was hoping it was the killing blow, to end himself. In reality, he was a defensive artist and rarely needed a lightsaber to avoid a strike from a sitting, weakened warrior like Zabrak whose bones protruded his body.

"I would relax your instincts...any other person would have killed you for making such a movement...you know, like the two of us."

Very slowly he would walk back over towards another compartment and opened it up, taking out a bit of medication as he looked over at his bones, kneeling before him but being slow as he had a syringe. Kneeling before him, he would take the safety cap off, inspecting it for any form of contamination in the light before piercing a bottle as he spoke to him, being slow about it.

"Not going to lie to you, this will hurt. This is medication to strengthen your bones...work for a few hours but really all you need right now, once the muscles remember, so will the bones. Now hold still...if you move, it won't affect your bones but your muscles and you be walking around like a bag of chips, cracking all over the place."

He would then insert the needle into the exposed shoulder if allowed, being rather quick as he pulled it right back out as the pain would be there then suddenly gone, almost like a numbing agent. If his bones ached, they would react quickly from the shoulder on down towards his body till it slowly gave him the proper strength to move again without feeling in to much pain joint and bone wise. The Sullustan would soon turn, looking for however many bottles of this stuff remained as he held them up in the light, glancing to him for a moment before speaking, putting five of them in a separate bag with a few other mixing agents as he spoke up.

"Never been a fan of needles so do not worry about needing to feel that again...I will make one digestible, medical science had improved over the last eight hundred years to where being stabbed in the bones to make one joint work again...is no longer the only option. Now we have pills, liquid mixtures...even radiolight therapy."

Finally, he would turn to him and lean on the counter, waiting to see if he would be able to stand or not.
[member="Karasu"]

‘What was happening?’ his mind racked, the fluid he consumed pushed his mind into over drive, the Sullustan was right, feeling the adrenaline kick into full gear, though his body was unable to follow suite considering how of a state he was in.Krake’s eyes rolled back into his skull, showing only the gray cornea’s to his eye sockets. No, he didn’t want this, not to be helped, to be saved, but it was happening and the withered Zabrak was allowing it.

Why was this Sullustan aiding him, what was he doing, stealing?’

“How right…we live, we die. Soon no mention of us would exist, we just…float away.” he heard the unnamed man say as he pilled more medical supplies into his bag.

Krake heard his reply only remembering his comment about stars dying in space due to his subconscious reeling back to alert.

He was told to relax, but how could he?! He was being pulled from the brink of death, and he hadn’t asked for it. Suddenly a pinch into his shoulder and nearly instantly warmth followed as felt more physically aware to what was happening. There was more banter exhausting from the Sullustan as far as Krake could make out, doctor.

There was a twinge in distance. The Sullustan would feel it before it even happened, but Krake would take hold, the force was with him as strong as it was before he sent himself off to die in the empties of space. Krake was still half slumped over on the floor, but slowly began to pull himself off the ground. It wasn’t a force choke, but a still force that would paralyze the victim if not prepared. (If allowed) The Zabrak rose, his dark robes nearly falling off him as he rose due to the lack of muscle and weight to his body mass.

The thieving doctor, if that’s what he was had been explaining his view on needles and liquid mixtures, but Krake sabas wouldn’t have it.

“WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?” Krake demanded answers, he was now fully erect but obviously in no shape to physically take anyone, but the force, yes the force was no longer absent, no longer shut away. Krake’s orange eyes seemed to glow vibrant as he taped into his force powers, his conscious no longer sheltered now as the medicine seemed to harbor its full attention with adrenaline coursing through his veins.

Jegy Sesara would wait no longer to see if he could stand or not.

[member="Jegy Sesara"]

Turning around, he would notice the Zabrak male stand at a brisk speed and then...he felt somewhat still. Well, at least in his arms as he blinked, looking down as they were frozen in place, his hairless brows lifting a little bit in wonderment. If he had not been struck with paralyzation almost every decade of his life, it would probably have worked yet he minimized it through the Force to just his arms which...probably was the worst case scenario still. It was almost in a half folded phase as he blinked down as the Zabrak male had screamed at him. The Sullustan understood what was probably going on with him, possible amount of shock, paranoia and hypertension all going at once. However, he could not allow such actions as he dug down into himself, to bring out instead of his gentle, emotionless Doctor voice...into something sinister, as if grabbed from the depths of the Force where most should not be looking, his voice of anger, hatred and sorrow all mixed into one as he spoke up, his voice starting to boom.

"How dare you insignificant ant, I bring you from death and you reward me with treachery. My name is no longer to be seen in the annals of time and I seemed to have asked you first."

Almost rather suddenly, his right arm would be free from its paralyzation, the robed sleeve going up as he made a rather harsh motion as at that moment, almost everything in the room would most likely be right on the ceiling of the room. This can possibly include the Zabrak yet it remained to be seen if he could stop it but with his given nature of just overdoing it, the guy may just be stuck up there until he decided to let him and all the equipment down. The problem with his abilities in the Force which, while powerful, he never seemed to be able to do small things, he must do them in grandeur, always in the largest fashion. He be ashamed to admit he even broke an entire bridge by a Force Push...something he never wanted to do again as he crashed it to into a city. Regardless of the result, even if he was to fight it, he would speak while holding his power yet his left arm was still disabled, mainly to using two different powers at once, while trying to resist the paralyzation from earlier.

"Why am I here is simple, I see a drifting ship with almost no power, a man near death. As a Doctor, I have a duty to help those in need but I could have also easily cut your head off and saved myself hours of restoration process, credit lending and sleeping in the cockpit chair. So let me ask you, do you think it was wise young man to have attempted to best someone who has not only helped you, but is all in good health while you are not?"

The right sleeve would barely reveal a tattoo, one that glowed purple as his dull green eyes were becoming almost a bit more in the shade of yellow, as if asking the Zabrak male to keep trying and see more of the consequences. Very slowly throughout his time, the left arm would soon move, the affects slowly starting to wear off but it would take much time and much effort.

[member="Karasu"]

As often as Krake had found himself numerous time before such an event, the tables had turned and ever so much as not in the Zabrak’s favor. Just as the last time Krake had ever been any anyone’s presence, other than the medical droid on the ship, Krake had been lost in his anger. An endless cycle of disappointment and failure while he let his anger control his actions, as well as the force. The Zabrak was still very young though he was grown into full size, his race peculiar in that fashion.

And so it goes…..

“How dare you, you insignificant ant….” he heard the Sullustan fiercely say.

Just as quickly as Krake felt the hold hardly take upon Jegy, his body like everything else in the ship was forced upon the ceiling. Krake struck the ceiling with such force, he felt a minor crack sound as simultaneously his entire body struck all at once, and his right shoulder blade fracturing against the power of the force of impact.

“Grrraaahhhh!” Krake groaned as the instant he felt the sharp pain jettison throughout his entire body.

Krake was held there fast, while as the Sullustan easily had the upper hand, his arms quickly released as the Zabrak lost hold on his power with the force once he struck the ceiling.

“Why am I here is simple, I see a drifting ship with almost no power, a man near death. As a doctor, I have a duty to help those in need, but I could have also easily cut your head off and saved myself hours of restoration process, credit lending and sleeping in the cockpit chair. So let me ask you, do you think it wise young man to have attempted to best someone who has not only helped you, but is all in good health while you are not?” Jegy Sesara asked, his tone angered but partly calmed.

Krake could see the purple haze of a tattoo glowing while as his eyes dull green eyes shown a shade of yellow.

Groaning to the least of what he could muster, Krake found himself his speech to reply, “No…..” came a reply, but he continued, “I…lost my way….everyone….” came more of his attempt to speak as calmly as he could “….is my enemy!” the horned Zabrak said, his spikes upon his head feeling as though they would rip from his skull.

Such anger that remained dormant inside this man, that he was released in a single burst just moments before which Krake had simply regretted. Even still, while as he and what every loose clutter remained in the ship was still pressed against the ceiling of the now halted and docked medical class sprint star ship.

[member="Jegy Sesara"]

He would watch the Zabrak frail on the ceiling, the crack itself was a bit to well known for him...except it was mainly on dislocation, that was a fracture. Where, he could not pinpoint just yet and the serum to strengthen his bones was probably not complete...but it would rework the bones in his body, making it rather painful to endure but it would bind them all together. The Tattoo would glow a bit more, as if mirroring his anger and hatred for what was occurring though hearing the Zabrak speak, his own words twisted and conflicted, he finally would let go of the Force as the objects would all fall except to an inch on the ground, everything holding still till finally, he let go all together as everything would clang and scatter around them, hopefully giving him a bit softer landing then the huge smash straight into the ceiling. Flexing his left arm, now free as it whirred in its prosthetic parts, he would speak as his sinister voice would remain but a little more...lax.

"You are conflicted...you harness the power of the Force yet you let your anger, hatred consume you. You have no idea what potential the Force has and you let the Dark Side chew your entire body. It has spat you out and called you its Sithspawn. Perhaps it is...destiny for us to both meet. But then again...perhaps you want this death."

Rather quickly, the Sullustan would slowly unclip from the side of his belt one of the three lightsabers, one of which was in a pair as he tossed it towards him as it skid towards the front of his prone body. The lightsaber was known as the Dyiasi model, one he had built in his workshop as it was rather well crafted. If held, a wave of relief could be felt across the body, the Kasha crystal inside it trying to calm the user and let their thoughts be clear. The Sullustan would unclip the other one that was nearly identical to the other one as he looked down upon the individual, speaking still in that unusual voice, letting his old self be known to the Zabrak.

"So...what shall it be? You can learn to control the Force...or you can Die."

[member="Karasu"]

The pain was excruciating, but in a way Krake welcomed it, or had thought he did. The pain caused him to thrive, prove he was very much alive. With gritted teeth, the Zabrak tried to clear his mind to look may way for any options that would present itself during his current situation. After a moment, things looked pretty bleak.

Suddenly, everything fell, but only an inch from the ground. Held still by the Sullustan, the force again was finally released and everything lay on the ground. Krake rolled over trying to cradle his dislocated shoulder. During fall from the ceiling and an inch before striking the ground his hooded robes cover his shoulder and head partially, as one of the horns atop his skull prevented the hood from falling all the way forwards, nod concealing his face entirely.

Listening to Jegy explain that Krake was consumed by anger, and making notion that the Zakrak wanted death was true, it was further realized that there would a choice to make.

An unfamiliar hilt design was tossed in front of him, as it clambered and clanked whiled eventually rolling to a stop. Reaching away from his throbbing shoulder with his gray left hand, he slowly brought the lightsaber hilt to his face, his orange eyes scanning its design up and down then finally resting on his company before him.

There was a wave of relief that consumed him as he held the laser sword, but he didn’t put the two together that within it’s structure held a Kasha crystal. Krake’s mind seemed to become more clear, though his body felt sore and wrecked even with some of medicine pumping through it.

“So…what shall it be? You can learn to control the Force…or you can Die.” Jegy said.

Slowly, Krake arose from a heap on the floor, his dark hood falling away from his head and resting on the back of him while one arm kept limp to his side, and the other holding the Dyiasi style lightsaber hilt.

With a long intake of break Krake stood watching the Sullustan when finally he would reply, “The Force will not be used, and I will not die….not by you.” His words nearly meant a threat, but if taken literally, he meant it not to be a hostile notion. The Sullustan would notice that the lightsaber hilt was held in the palm of his hand, as though offering it in return. Krake noticing the similarities to the light saber hilts displayed in front of each other.

A long moment would pass, as the anger had been drained from the Zabrak’s body and mind, while as he stood there waiting for what would pass to what the Sullustan would do next.

[member="Jegy Sesara"]

At any other moment, it would be rather humorous for what he had been witnessing before him. However right now...it is just pathetic. Seeing the Zabrak try and get up with the lightsaber, he just watched him, awaiting his answer before him. The answer...was thoughtful, threatening and all at once, strange. However the answer was not the first he heard of it...actually the second time he ever heard that response...and while it rang well into his mind, he would slowly step back then.

"Very well then Zabrak...then I believe you know what is best."

Activating the lightsaber, a bright yellow would come out of it as he slashed at the door controls and backed up as it would slam shut between the two, blocking off the Zabraks exit. The lightsaber would then deactivate just as quickly, leaving the supplies in the room as he turned away and went to search the other rooms. It was almost an older form of a test...if he was quick to anger, he will be able to leave that room...problem was he would start gassing it after a while, send droids to kill the person in mass numbers...he did not have any of that. Instead, he would just leave him in that room and if the person would not leave soon, he would simply start depressurizing the ship and start destroying stuff around the ship.

Approaching one of the quarters, he would flip open a cabinet as he seemed to have left his medical bag in the other room. No matter, he would grab a nearby sheet and make it into a napsack, whistiling as he grabbed datapads, books, all sorts. He would take his time, giving the Zabrak all he needed as his lightsaber hanged loosely in one of his hands, waiting for him. Teaching someone the importance of life was always a risk, but here he was...teaching once more.

[member="Karasu"]

The small low hum of the Sprint class medical star ship was deafening next to the silence Krake and Jegy shared after the Sullustan said his final statement. What followed after didn’t surprise the Zabrak, in fact he nearly expected it, though of course not grasping what Jegy’s true intentions were really for.

A ‘Ppsshheewwww noise exploded out of the light saber Jegy held while Krake still held the one the Sullustan gave him, in an open gray palm. Krake didn’t seem to flinch nor take any defensive action towards the brandishing of the activate light saber in front of him. Simply Jegy turned and swiped at the door controls behind him while sparks flew everywhere as he backed up and the door slammed shut between the two.

Standing there, Krake could feel the anger though it was at a far distance, much further than he remembered ever having it in a long time. His dull orange eyes glared at the door, as though never taking his eyes off of Jegy. Slowly he let each extending finger curl around the black songsteel hilt until he griped it so tightly a few bones in his hands cracked, the serum he’d been recently given still in an active effect within his body.

‘Ppsshheewwww’

Came the sound from the activated light saber hilt. Krake slowly taking several steps forward and in a single fluid motion swiped from atop left to right cross ways, and then the same from right to left. The door from the outside suddenly had a big glowing red X emitting from it. Krake retracted the light saber blade down to no longer was there a bright glowing yellow blade extending from it, keeping the hilt very firmly in his hand. Reaching back just a little behind him, Krake thrust-ed his hand forward towards the glowing door, a massive Force Push, causing the door to peel back in four places, extending out into the hall.

Breathing slowly, Krake exited the quarters, turning left and seeking out to where the Sullustan had vanished to. It wouldn’t be long as the Star Ship he’d been living in wasn’t very large, once he would find Jegy he would announce himself.

“I ask you leave this ship. This is all I have stranger, and though I appreciate what you’ve done, I don’t feel it’s suitable for you to be robing me of all that I have here.” Krake said in a low calm voice but also very assertive. The light saber was still lightly in his hand, and depending on Jegy’s answer, he would either activate it, or toss it to the Sullustan.

[member="Jegy Sesara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom