Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Work In Progress (Dev)

Kro Var

Stone, as far as the eye could see. Alex was perched on the side of a mountain. She'd spent days getting there. Her yellow eyes glanced behind her, into the dark cave beyond. This was the first place she'd come after running after leaving her servitude. And, it was where she returned after meeting with the Imuras. Her family. One of her hands fell to the ground as she turned around. Alex's clawed fingers drifted back and forth along the rock, leaving shallow cuts in it. As she crouched on the ledge, she thought about how ironic her entire life was.

A grotesque clone, living in a cave. Well, it was time for her to embrace the stereotype. While with the Imuras, she had heard of a Sith, one would could help her forge a new weapon. Darth Ferus, was his name. She'd asked him here. It was a long trek, but Alex hoped he would come.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

The long treck didn't seem to be an issue for the red man as he worked his way to [member="Alexandra Imura"] 's cave. She wouldn't have to wait long for him to answer her call, as he always did enjoy doing business with the Imuras. 'Life long customers' was the hope for himself at least. If they called him for business, it would mean a rather close relationship with a group of the Shapers. Something he'd very much like.

Stepping into the cave with both hands behind his back, he would look about the room, a slight frown on his lips. "This is where you would like your blade made? I need a proper forge you know." His blue eyes would snap to Alex's form, unphased by any sort of 'grotesque' forms on her. He had seen much worse in his lifetime.

Alex watched as the man walked into her cave, searching around with those eyes of his. "There's one deeper in the cave. It should work." Alex started walking back farther on the cave. She'd found it when chasing a target for Temere. This had once been someone else's hiding place, but the girl had taken it off their hands. Thankfully, the target happened to be a Sith, and as Alex explored the cave, she found the forge. To be honest, the cave probably went on for a while, but no doubt it was all empty.

The tunnel Alex walked through eventually emerged into a small room. Maybe about 20 feet from the main chamber, buy enough to keep it secret. Inside, sat a large forge, surrounded in stone and metal. Fetus would find all the tools he needed.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

There would be a nod from Ferus as [member="Alexandra Imura"] spoke. So there was more than meets the eye to this cave. With both hands behind his back he would follow her, his gaze traveling down the corridors of the dark cave. Much more than meets the eye. When they stopped he looked to the basin, offering another nod. "This will do nicely. Now I simply need your name, and what sort of blade you would like." Blue eyes travelled to the 'monster', waiting for an answer.

"Alexandra. Imura." She had to think to add her last name. It was still new to her. All of Alex's life, she'd gone by, well, Alex. She stuck a hand into her pocket, and pulled out a folded parchment, crumpled and dirty. She held it out for Ferus. "That's the basic layout. I don't want the curve to be two much, however. And I'll certainly need a sheath for it." Alex folded her arms, and lent to the side if Ferus would look over the paper. It was rather simple, but still elegant. Her head turned to the forge, and looked around. She'd gathered, or stolen rather, all the materials she thought they would need.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Artwork_Yataghan_Sword.jpg
Will send you the sub via PM in a bit.

"That's.. Rather to the point. Very well." Pretending to roll up the sleeves he didn't actually have, he would wave a hand to one of the metal bars beside him. Moving to the basin itself, he would settle the metal into the red liquid. Setting both hands on the bowl, Ferus's eyes would look over to [member="Alexandra Imura"] for a moment or two. "You wish to make this blade correct? Put your hands on the basin, your mind will be connected enough for me to shape the blade itself."

Alex just nodded, walking to the basin. She gently set her hands on the basin, and looked to Ferus. "So, how does this work?" As Alex asked the question, she let herself connect to the Force, letting it flow through her and into the basin. However, she didn't necessarily know how to shape the power into the metal, and the result was a rather awkward look on her face, and a confused presence in the Force.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"For now, I simply need you to focus your thoughts on how you want it to take shape. As you do, I shall morph the metal into the weapon. This won't take long, thankfully." A smile would form on the red mans face as he offered a nod to [member="Alexandra Imura"] . The liquid within the basin would slowly begin to shift about, and the bar of steel itself would begin to liquefy. Already he would begin to shift the metal about, waiting for the mental map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom