Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Word, Please

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

I'm told you've recently run into some Sith trouble. I suspect it had something to do with the Republic incursion at Sabarene some time ago.

The woman you know as Ori'Vod Tal'Verda -- I knew her as Alliera -- may have little trust in me, my motives, or my past methods, but she'll confirm that I kept her and her people safe for a long, long time, and never asked anything in return.

My intent is to find the Sith organization that attacked you, and wipe it off the face of the galaxy. I need whatever information you have on your attackers.

If you require, I can meet you at any location you prefer.

Ashin Cardé Varanin
Jedi Master

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Normally, I would jump at the chance to meet. You're reputation precedes you...however, I am not in shape to move much at the moment. Wounds from the incident and such.

I don't mind sharing what we know. Darth Vulcanus was seen, that I know of. Stormtroopers were involved, along with the Graug. This was no scattered remnant, it was organized, disciplined. I believe they set the trap for the Confederacy. We responded instead.

We took many of their men, they took almost all of ours. They attacked with sheet numbers, as the old Imperial forces often did. At least one Star Destroyer was involved, along with a full armored division.

I'm afraid this may be the fledgling reamergence of the old Empire. My boys and girls need time to recuperate...if you could pass this on to the Republic, I would be grateful. Put these animals down before they rise to power.

Calico Tal'verda

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

The Republic hasn't taken my word for anything in a long, long time, though that's as much my fault as theirs. But rest assured, this information will be used, and soon.

Happy recovery, Marshal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom