Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A wild Ride in Tirahnn

Grimm

Tirahnn -- Capital -- Local Cantina

Grimm the Starkiller or what he called himself while dining his title of a bounty hunter had a nice ring to it. He was currently searching for a well known pirate for his bounty, but it would seem that he was hiding in the darker parts of the capital.

So he decided to enlist the help of any locals to get the profits. They would get a share of course, but many that came with his wanted ad were demanding to much or weren't very helpful.

His pink eyes scanned around from his booth in the back where he had his back to the wall. You never know what someone would try to get at him, he likes to be prepared.

"Next, who else wants apply."

[member="Grimm"]

It was more and more common for people to be advertising their goods, or skills in public, be it work, riches, false goods, weaponry, you name it. As for people who lived in Tirahnn their whole lives, its a bit of a habit to not be attracted to such things, as they are already pretty much surrounded in goods since their birth.

Upon just finishing up another round of work for one of the many merchants on the planet - a job of cleaning, organizing, and fixing the robot in charge of that stuff in the first place, - Le'kuus went into the nearby Cantina for a break, a chance to get into the familiar scene of people asking for you to see their hidden weapons, or buy their fake drugs. The Jedi seem to come there more often as well.

The voice advertising applications wasn't a strange vocal. Before even buying a drink, the leather armored woman in her young twenties went to the table and quirked her head to the side. Might as well see what they were offering, in the first place, and see if it could help anything in the first place. "Apply for what?" She asked in a some what bored, and a some what serious tone.

Grimm

Grimm was watching around the room, it would seem that not many were interested. Maybe it was because he was chasing a pirate and his cargo....plus the danger would be intense.

Then out of nowhere a decently armored women came out of nowhere. He wondered if she was here because of his ad....but then she asked what this was all about.

"I'm searching for a bounty on this planet. I'm not a local, but he is somewhere in this city....you interested it's much worth the trouble." he said with some asumement in his voice, as this could be exciting.

@La'kuus Quelin

[member="Grimm"]

The sheer mention of trouble got the woman excited, but much to her own amusement she couldn't very well express the emotion by means of facial expression. With her brows furrowing together, she sat down on a small chair across from the man in question, lacing her fingers together softly.

Worth the trouble usually meant more than a common day's worth of pay, and the trouble just added to that. However, with the lack of skill the woman had it wasn't promising that she would do well, or make it out alive for that matter.

"I'll take the application, if you have it." She stated bluntly, surprising herself at her first and probably only brave move she's ever taken.

Grimm

Grimm was rather surprised someone would take the deal. This guy was bad news, but it was reassuring to know that he wasn't going in alone. When she mentioned the application he started to chuckle at her words.

"Its just tell me about yourself. What skills do you value? Are you good with a blaster and your resolve." He asked his eyes locking onto her own, as if he was staring into her soul.

[member="Grimm"]

Getting into a comfortable position suddenly seemed useless to the young woman before the man. She had barely anything to say, or maybe it was just eveything she did on a daily basis seemed so normal it didn't seem special anymore. "I'm experienced in hand to hand combat for thieves and drunks, I only do targeting practice for a few hours a day, and... I suppose strength comes to mind, if that's really considered a skill."

Hopeful, she pressed her fingers tighter into her hands, looking into his strange stare with a bored and unimpressed look.

Grimm

He watched her for any different signs, but she was like a wall. Was it good or bad? She knew how to defend herself and states that she was fine with a blaster.

"Strength? You know looking bored is a skill as well." he said with a faint chuckle at her expression once more. "That's good to hear, if you want the job it's yours. Now tell me where would be the best part of town for warehouses?"

He said getting up from the table now, he was about 6,1 in height and held a helmet under his left arm. Under his cloak that swayed there were about two blasters and sword on his right side.

"So what's your decision, partner?"

@La'kuus Quelin

[member="Grimm"]

Bored...? Though the man started speaking on subjects of the job, confusion piled onto the young woman's mind as she kept her same bland expression. I thought I looked adorable. At the last question, her eyes flickered up quickly to meet his eyes. Oh, warehouses. Right.

She stood up herself, dressed under the patches of leather black armor and small bits of what looks like sturdy white plastic wore a basic set of black clothes, cloth but for the zippers here and there. She didn't have a helmet on her, nor did weapons, if any, show themselves present on her form.

"I know the warehouses to the end of town are plentiful, but they're always being reconstructed and filled with auctions. If you want a real hide-out for some shady guy, it'll probably be the self storage to the more populated side of town. But I don't know, wherever you think."

Grimm

Grimm tried to find her weapons, but she didn't look like she had any on her at the moment. We wondered if it was a good idea to hire her, many a guy with a heavy duty blaster. It was then that she gave him some much needed insight.

"You are right, good thinking. I have a speeder outside, do you know how to drive one?.......I never got your name. I go by Grimm."

[member="Grimm"]

Questions bubbled about in the woman's mind. Mostly one concerning when she would get to actually punch someone, which is what she had been longing for, a while now.

"I can fly anything, including a speeder. People call me Le'kuus. Let's get to work!" Finally, a bored face.

Grimm

He placed some credits on the table, motioning for the women to follow him. It was at this point they would be lead outside, where his speeder was parked. It could fit two people, so he would wait for her to get in the driver seat as he got on the passengers side.

"Le'kuus show me what you got." he said referring to her flying, which he hoped won't end badly.

@La'kuus Quelin

[member="Grimm"]

It was a bad idea from the start. For someone who didn't smile that often, it couldn't mean any good was coming from it. After hopping onto the driver's piece of the speeder, Le'kuus quickly ran her fingers and eyes over the controls as a faint grin faded. After a moment of situating into the seat, she looked back in the most bored, serious tone at Grimm, and sped off to the other side of the town well past any normal speed she should have gone.

Twists and turns were made, hovering over the walls of buildings for the time when the turns couldn't get too tight, and while the street was open, she kept in a firm straight line, making careful movements only when she had to avoid the civilians.

Luckily the ride was a short one for someone who know every inch of the town by heart, all the streets and paths taken by the trade routes. She skid the speeder to a sharp stop and climbed off casually. Wonders know who saw her flying hair, and what they thought of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom