Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Wild Acolyte Appears!

A ship, leaving Alderaan and steadily heading into One Sith airspace from the Galactic Republic had been captured by Konrad’s men, boarded and its passenger arrested and brought before their superior officer. Under the Brigadier General’s orders, no ship – unless approved by the One Sith were allowed to pass into One Sith airspace.

Two soldiers, one on either side, dragged a young man with his hands cuffed behind him to the bridge of the Stardestroyer and presented him to their Brigadier General. Konrad briefly glanced at the boy who was barely a man before him. The boy was no doubt a force sensitive; the Sith Knight could sense the boy before he even laid his eyes on him.

What is your name?” Konrad asked bluntly. He could sense potential in boy who was still young and his mind malleable like clay. “Tell me, little pup, why the rush to enter into One Sith airspace?” Whether the young man was sent to a slave camp to rot or not depended on how the boy answered. However, Konrad would have preferred to convince the boy to join the Army, then take him as an apprentice and have him become something useful.

[member="Kayden Ouron"]

Kayden glared up at Konrad, there was undeniable rage in the young man's eyes. Kayden wanted to run up and punch Konrad out, of course he knew that was also a mistake that would do a wonderful job at getting him filled full of holes. He decided to cooperate so he could stay alive, although Kayden might come to regret this chose in the near future. "I'm looking for someone." He said bluntly. "And don't bother asking who because it's nobody you'd actually care about and I don't know where they are." Kayden was looking for his parents who went to help the war effort and disappeared near One Sith space, Kayden always assumed they were dead until he herd rumors about a Residents somewhere behind enemy lines. Hindsight is 20/20 though and Kayden realized now that it was extremely stupid to try to slip past these guys without any stealth.

[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

Konrad scoffed when he saw the rage in the boy's eyes and then smirked upon hearing Kayden's reply. He had an attitude, how interesting. "How would I know whoever you are looking for was someone I did not care about if you do not tell me their name?" The boy had spark a sense of curiosity in Konrad. If the boy did not answer the question, he would have to find the answer for himself in the boy's mind.

"You interest me so consider yourself lucky, this is your last chance. What is your name and who are you looking for?" Konrad stared into the boy's eyes. Eyes were the windows into the soul. Words can lie but the eyes could not - at least not without much training - something Konrad guessed that the boy did not have much of.

[member="Kayden Ouron"]

The young man rolled his eyes and sighed. "Alright, fine. My name is Kayden Ouron and I'm looking for a alderaanian nurse and a coreilan soldier who just so happen to be my mother and father who disappeared in this area about 3 years ago and I wanted to know whether or not they were still alive." Kayden explained. "See? Not that interesting. Aren't you happy you got to waste your time on some brat like me?"

"They may not be interesting but you certainly are. You have a connection with the force, I can feel it. I can also sense potential in you, pup, so let me be blunt, I am going to make an offer you cannot refuse. Join the One Sith Army and I will take you as an apprentice. The Army could do well with a few more force sensitives in our ranks and perhaps you could make use of the skills I will teach you and our resources to find your dear parents," Konrad gave Ouron a rare smile that did not extend to his eyes. Even though He appeared to be smiling, his eyes remained cold as he stared at the boy.

[member="Kayden Ouron"]

That smile... that smile sent chills down Kayden's spine. This was a feeling he never felt before, a fear stronger then any other. Whoa... This guy... He's terrifying. He took a step back and his body trembled. But.. he's right. One snap of his finger and his soldiers will turn me into space dust, I don't have a choice. "Alright fine..." Kayden said before taking a deep breath to try to calm down.

"Perfect," Konrad maintained his smile. "You will be assigned the rank of 'Private' and be trained at Anaxes."

Gesturing one of his men over, Konrad ordered him to get a new set of uniform for Ouron. The man returned to the bridge after approximately five minutes with a few sets of the uniform and handed it to the boy roughly.

"Wear the uniform with pride and ensure it is well look after," Konrad commanded. "You will be sharing a room with a fellow member of your rank. If you want a private room, it is a privilege you will need to earn and I see even a single wrinkle on your uniform or button out of place, you will be disciplined accordingly." With that, the boy was sent to his living quarters.

[member="Kayden Ouron"]

//End of Thread//

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom