Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Weapons Deal.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri set The Rumrunner down on the surface of Dubrillion. She turned and headed to the cargo bay. "Mereel, give me a hand with this stuff." Auri shouted. She popped open the outer haul doors.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri walked out into the Dubrillion air, heading out to find the deck officer. She walked out of the hanger bay, moving towards the front of the spaceport. Traders and smugglers walked about, hauling different sorts of cargo to and from their ships. Auri spotted an officer and told him about her shipment of blasters she was carrying.

"I will get a crew out there as soon as possible ma'am." he told her. "Good" Auri said. With that she walked back to her ship.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri bit her lip. She hadn't seen Krine walk into her ship. "Well, we do have to conduct business together.." She said. "We cant really do that if we aren't speaking so..."

@[member="Auri Vesta"]

Thraishe kicked himself for snooping around, but his curiosity go the better of him.

"Listen Auri...I'm rreally sorry, I shouldn't have invaded your private space..."

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"Look, i get it, lets just move on" Auri was angry for him even bringing it up. She looked over to Mereel. "Some workers are coming to pick up this cargo soon. Make sure they get it. I'm going to the bar." She turned to head out, and said over her shoulder. "I would invite you to come with me Mereel, but we know how that would turn out." She laughed at her inside joke.

Mereel sighed and unloaded the crates "@[member="Auri Vesta"] You don't know, I might just show up anyway!" He said mockingly as he continued unloading crates to help the workers. Mereel nodded his head at @[member="Thraishe Krine"] , a gesture to follow her, he wouldn't need help anyway and maybe he could increase his relationship with @[member="Auri Vesta"] .

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"Sure, ah, I wouldn't mind some company" Auri said. She continued walking, looking for a good cantina. Without turning around she asked Krine "So, what have you been doing lately?"

She hadn't seen @[member="Thraishe Krine"] since that buisness on Cato Neimodia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom