Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Water world like none other (Duel)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
( Sorry @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] I totally spaced this thread lol!)

Haven slashed at the crutch as soon as it was raised and tried to make ti shorter and then she striked at his midsection and raised her hand and sent a force throw into him trying to knock him to the ground or into a wall.

Matreya

As Zaiden blocked the blows to his crutch, enhancing the crutch enouhh to be able to touch the lightsaber, he spun on his one leg and through a force push to knock her own to the side. Ending the attack, Zaiden swung his saber to block her midsection blow and threw another push to bounce her back as well. Then with that finished, he began to gather as much energy as he could as quickly as he could.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

she then decided to use both her sabers and went into a extravagant flurry of sweeps and swooshes at his body trying to break down his defenses as quickly as possible.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

Moving swift yet precariously, Zaiden dodged every swing and blow. Gathering more and more energy, soon he himself was glowing from the amount of energy sustained inside the man. But still he continued to gather energy, for he was going to end it all. Hopefully his atttack in the end didn't kill the young one.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

(You're so not going to kill me LOL!)

As Haven paid attention the man was merely dodging her attacks and making sure she was not touching him with her blades, what was the purpose of this? what was the intent, she paid closer attention and that's when she noticed his body and skin glowing and then her mouth showed the shock in her feature, he was gathering energies for a final cut scenario so she decided to do what she could to stop him from collecting energies so she sent a mental spike toward his mind hoping it would cause him some pain.

She waited for it to strike and while she did she attacked with more flurries and attacks combo's she used the skills of shien and jar'kai to attack with and focused on the battle at hand, she couldn't allow him to send his gathered energy at her, she she needed to break his focus.

Matreya

(Lmao of course not! Duh! Lmao it's part of the text, meaning just to make it cooler sounding lol)

Just as he felt he had enough energies, Zaiden felt her try attacking his mind, but she was no where skilled enough to do any real damage. It wasn't even a minor annoyance, when you trained with Mental Masters such as Tirdarius, you get a certain defense against these things. As soon as her physical blows came his way, Zaiden reacted by exploding. Literally, letting loose every ounce of energy in himself, the force could not be defended against. Not at such close range, but how bad she was wounded was the question.

As the enerfy blew from within, the ground around him blew as well, leaving him in a small crater. Every foot the power flew it seemed to pick up more debris among other things. The smaller rocks and trash was broken and disintegrated in the air. Gaspsing for breath, Zaiden dropped to the ground on his good knee, leaning against his crutch.

It was possible the young woman could continue the fight, and if she somehow could stand after it, he didn't know if he could continue..

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

(Lol! Indeed.)

As Haven felt the blow from the force she allowed herself to be taken from the battle field, debris was all around her and she was being cut by it all and then flipped in the air and landed on her feet while the ankle sprained and she was forced to limp over to something to sit down with, she focused the force on her ankle and began to repair the damage using force heal, she was not that trained in it other that a very little but she could use it, she took some time to heal her own wounds and then looked over and rose and as quickly as she could got to @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] and looked at him, he was in a state of shock and there was very little time, she took him and helped him sit down and then looked over the wound.

Zaiden, Zaiden...can you here me? she asked as she looked at the wound I need to focus Zaiden, there is very little time... I can try and use my abilities to heal this wound but I need your permission to work on you, do I have this? Do I have your permission to try and heal your wound, Zaiden? she asked with concern in her voice.

(OOC Hope you don't mind, it'll help me better train my healing abilities)

Matreya

(Lol damn he literally blew the area around them to pieces and she leaves with a minor sprain. Tough chick! Personally I usually tend to allow more damage then that specially cause Zaiden can heal.)

Zaiden smiled, "I have no qualms with it remaining as is. But if you feel the need to work on it, go for it. I know how to heal, a rare trick using the dark side, but at this weak I couldn't heal a scrape on my knee. But on that point, to heal it would only make less scarring and tissue damages, the leg has been off for to long now. It will need an implant." He said with a shrug, he had actually just recently made a cybernetic leg for an employer so he should have the blueprints somewhere laying around..

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

(Lol! I had a sprained ankle and some deep gashes, I didn't just manage to get "away" from it all...and yes she is very tough)

haven looked at him and for him being so brutally abused he seemed rather calm and focused, but she did need to help him and then force had an odd way to relieve pain and so she clasped her hands together and began to rub them as she gathered the force in them, she then began to place her hands to his leg and allowed the force to flow through her...she was not at all a master or even usual practitioner of this but she did know how to use it in the more basic of ways and she was a professor as well so she had the skill sets to figure it out.

As she began to heal his leg she massaged it as well to help curve the pain and to relax him, the force was being focused by her on his leg and she continued to try and heal him I am not fully trained in this so if it begins to hurt let me know, alright? she stated and then continued.

Matreya

Zaiden sighed and smiled, "No pain, just relief. I know I couldn't dull the pain, and you have done that for me. If you ever need anything, consider me a friend and call." He said, for trullly the pain had ceased.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked and continued to work her magic on the wound since she wanted to make sure it will be fine until he can get to the doctors and have it checked out and then after some time she rose and looked at him I'm not doctor but I would advise you to get to a hospital and have that injury checked out, it looks pretty bad she said as she expelled the force from her hand and stopped the force healing from continuing to be influenced.

As she stood there she regarded him with concern and then decided to offer him a hand to get back to his ship Do you need any assistance getting to you ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom