Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Twi'lek Sniper (literally) walks into a Zeltron...

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Nar Shaddaa was a beautiful place, on the surface. Had nice, dark clubs (with plenty of spice and drink, too), cantinas, and, of course, the women. Of course, Pan'medur was only here to spend his time off duty getting drunk and find a good trip, maybe find a good source of 'entertainment,' too. But, what he surely wasn't expecting was to collide into a Zeltron- Holy smokes, she's a looker -that was just three inches shy of his height.

With an 'oof!', the sniper stumbles backward a couple of steps after he and a Zeltron woman walked straight into one another when he was rounding a corner to the nearest club. He could already hear the thumping music of the nightclub, smell the sent of booze, sweat, spice, and other, darker scents of your average nightclub.

"Sorry, lady! You alright?" He questions the girl he had just run into, shrugging his shoulders to fix the jacket he was wearing with his casual outfit, one that he often wore to clubs or other casual social gatherings. Personally, he feels that its quite the snazzy outfit.

7a5e5417b4f9c16320d6bca1e7fc1181.jpg

Niyla stumbled and fell onto her back. For an acrobat she didn't have the best balance....or perhaps its that men always threw themselves on top of her. She wiped her dress off and fixed her hair, completing a standing cartwheel to find her feet. She quickly looked around, seeming jumpy at the moment.

Despite being Zeltron Niyla wasn't on Nar Shaddaa to get drunk, party, or have sex, she was here helping her friend destroy shipments coming in for Retu Hutt. She was also looking to hopefully along the way find a suitable ship to call her own. Only moments ago she had been in the Brothel across the street seducing information on scheduling from a chubby fellow, right before she kicked in in the gut and darted. She glanced over her shoulder once more to see the man squabbling out, a Wookie bodyguard, probably enslaved, and a large droid behind him. "Great..." She whispered aloud before grabbing the red Twi'Lek and kissing him on the lips.

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

He lets out a surprised, muffled 'mmf!' when she locked her lips with his. While, yes, she was one of the best looking women he had ever seen, and yes, it wasn't exactly unwelcome, he was still confused by why she did this! That is, until he spotted an angry-looking fat man approaching them. Fortunately for her, he wasn't one to give up someone to criminal scum (Assuming the fat one WAS a criminal), so, he decided to be the knight in shining armor and make it seem more genuine and 'camouflaged' with the gathered party-goers, even going so far as to rest his hands on her waist and pull her in closer.

Whatever she did... heh, I'm sure as hell it don't matter to me. But I am going to want an explanation after this...

When the chubby fellow and his 'friends' seemed to pass them Niyla quickly pushed the man away. "That was close." She whispered to herself wiping her mouth of the saliva from the Twi'lek. "You are probably so confused, I get it. But hey thanks for not ratting me out." She said sincerely. She owed a lot to this guy. She then took her heals off and sighed of relief. I hate dressing up. She thought imagining how pleasurable it would be for her to rip these tight clothes off.

He licks his lip, his hand going up to wipe his mouth as well. His eyes study her face, and the confusion was obvious enough on his face; she had no need to ask. Of course, he wouldn't just stand there gawking, he would respond! Once he found the right response, that is. He'll also have to be wary of those pheromones, or he could possibly find his wallet gone, or worse.

"Sure... least there was some fun involved in getting away from the fat bastard. I assume he's the one you were running from?" And there it is, his seamless, suave recovery. His 'chill attitude,' as many have called it, is what helps him easily friend others, or possibly bed a woman. But right now, he just wanted to relax in the club, and he may have someone to relax with, now!

"Nevermind that, care to head into the club? I hear that a club is where Zeltron's are most at home. We can talk more in there." He leans to the side as he crosses his arms and lets his gold (Not Sith yellow) eyes travel over the rather likable features of this surprising woman.

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Niyla was actually a little baffled when he asked her if she wanted to go into the bar with him. Seeing as he knows she just beat up the last guy she talked with. He's either stupid, or he wants me for something. She thought. "No, I'll have to decline. Ironically I hate clubs and bars. I sure do get a lot of invites though..." Niyla chuckled and ran a hand through her hair.

"Tell you what, if you wanna go on a date with me, come this way and help me raid a shipment. I'll let you keep some of the cut?" She was being sincere, Niyla knew she couldn't tackle the assignment alone. She was good, but not that good.

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

Help her raid a shipment? She can see that he wasn't currently equipped for a firefight. But, his apartment happened to be down the same direction, where his armor and weapons were at. With a shrug, he nods to her in response. He needed the money to get off of Nar Shaddaa.

"First, I need to grab my armor and stuff. Mind if we hit my apartment for that, first?"

His training tells him he must always have his weapons and armor. It was drilled into his head since the beginning of basic, and will likely stay with him for the rest of his days. That, and its practical to wear armor into a firefight. And use a blaster, instead of a simple switchblade he happened to buy while he was out. But, before he did anything else...

"Also, I feel as possible comrades-in-arms, we should know one another's name. Mine's Pan'medur." He offers her a gloved hand to shake. He also needed a distraction from recent, terrible news.

(FYI, its the Chaos canon invasion and Dominion of Ryloth, the Twi'lek homeworld)

Niyla didn't mind, she was ahead of schedule and unless that chubby man found her she would be free for a few hours. She also felt a little bad about how she took him from his night. "Perhaps afterwards I'll take you up on that drink." She smiled in an attempt at reconciliation. Niyla then shivered, grabbing her shoulders as the dress revealed most of her upper body.

She took out a pen and on a sheet of paper she wrote a pair of coordinates. "Meet me here in about 2 hours." She handed the paper to him and closed his fist around it. "Don't lose it." Niyla said kindly, with a sense of urgency in her tone. She then walked off, expecting to see him at the site the paper directed.

(We can just skip to there if you want !)

[member="Niyla Ar'i"]

(Sure! Also, it was the Techno Union that was doing a Dominion of Ryloth. So, you can imagine that Pan won't be too happy about it :p Also, be sure to check my bio to see what the standard GA Trooper armor looks like, and search up what a DC-15x is, if you must!)

At the coordinates given to him, the twi'lek sniper was currently hidden away in the shadows, his armor painted to match the metallic colors of the surrounding area, same as his rifle. Currently, he had his preferred sniper, the DC-15x, four thermal imploders (From the new Battlefield), and his kukri, freshly sharpened and mounted on his left shoulder.

After performing some calibrations on his scope for the third time, he sighs as he continues to look around for the Zeltron beauty who's name he STILL hadn't known. One way or another, he would find out her name. But then his thoughts drift to Ryloth...

Damn those Sith to all the Corellian Hells. To any and all hells in existence! I'll make them pay, for my homeworld and my people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom