Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Tale of Ren

indogino_star_wars_faction_symbol_the_knights_of_ren_d2784f4f-1b7d-4387-aac9-b265a6f38cd9.png

Simple little post here in general, but I was wondering if anyone might be interested in reviving or creating a Knight of Ren character for a few stories I am wanting to do. The idea would focus on this small group surviving in the region of space once held by the Brotherhood of the Maw. I do not really have an idea for an overall direction, but I really just enjoy the Knights of Ren aesthetic and would love to get a few stories rolling with other writers who love them as well. Down to here any ideas or thoughts people might have, and would like to interact with some former Maw writers as well, even if not Knights of Ren characters!

Last edited:
Salutations Varos Ren Varos Ren

While i do not write any Knights of Ren Characters, i was very involved with the Brotherhood of the Maw through my Character Marlon Sularen who is one of the few remaining Mawite Warlords still active in the galaxy. That being said if you're interested we could perhaps discuss in detail some ideas regarding possible interactions between Marlon and Varos either in DMs or on Discord (My Discord is th3_legend)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom