Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A 'swim' through Corellia

Okay then I've decided that I have not used my fishy friend enough. Thus I have decided I'm going to do a simple thread where Sentinel strolls through Corellia looking for passage to the Empire. He is an Ambassador completely alien to the Galaxy, and thus he wishes to negotiate with all the nations; including the Empire.

So would anyone be interested in smuggling him off Corellia to a land afar? It would be prefferable with you were a criminal type that's in the middle of trouble as you stumble on to him. He's begun negotiations with the Republic but has had no contact with the percievable leadership of the Government.

Any other ideas to spice this thread up?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I know. I could just green-screen in a reflection of a fish inside this helmet. IE: My hook-ups. Lol. :D

(image dropped)

02-11-2011+20%253B01%253B09.jpg

Very basically, take this and remove the eyes. Then you have an Approximation of what my picture would look like without the Evironment suit.

So wait, you like made that.... in five minutes? You're magic man. Although ordinarily I'd perfer the meaner one, I think it would be a bit more fitting with the second one if you would please :) PM when you're done dealing your magicalness.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I'm from California USA. My city has dozens of unemployed Creative Director's just sitting in Starbucks every morning. So yeah. The magic abounds. Lol.

Here's an Avatar. Grab it and upload it at your leisure. The second one you can use for a Sig or something idk. :D

(images dropped)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
NP. And it's an Artistic reconstruction of Coral into more obvious geometric shapes. It's like building a whole city underwater but using Coral patterns as camouflage for your entire civilization. I thought it fit the Resu pretty well. :D

Like this pattern of underwater steel to mimic Coral:

Or this Holocron-like object made to mimic Coral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom