Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Striking Distance

She relaxed her stance, and stood up placing her hand on her hip. She smirked while watching him brush himself off. "Thanks ol.... Master" she said catching herself. "We'll the best can only come from those who learn from the best!" She followed up with enthusiasm in her voice. Tahl was sure she had the concept down now, a lesson she would have a permanent place for in her arsenal. As much as she tried to hide the fact that she was beating herself up a little she was sure @[member="Azrael Iloam"] already knew what she was thinking.

Shawn Michaels

Live each day like the last
As Azrael dusted himself off, he saw the concern in the girl's face. Sighing, he said "It does not matter that you could have done better. It is better not to focus on that, instead think about how you just learned the lesson as quickly as you did. Most require much more time to understand." He walked over, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Trust me, I know how it is to be hard on yourself. I am too. But you must learn to relax and give yourself a break."

@[member="Tahl"]

She was surprised at his words, as they came from no where. She was right when she figured he could read her. She nodded, and took his advice to heart. There definitely was some good that came out of, I mean she did just learn a whole different form of fighting. She had a small smile on her face, when he approached her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, your right. I'm pretty proud of myself!" She said raising her fist. "But I'm sure thanks is due, I thank you for teaching me this day."

@[member="Azrael Iloam"]

Shawn Michaels

Live each day like the last
Azrael simply smiled and nodded. "You have indeed done well today. I look forward to training you again, if you wish us to do so. It would be a privilege." Bowing his head, he waited for a response.

(OOC: I am so sorry! I keep on forgeting about this character >.< not t worry though, I've been putting something together hat will keep me with him for a good long time :D @Tahl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom