Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Strange Sith...

Solan leaned back against the wall, his saber on as he held it in his hand. He was busy training today, arm heavy from the amount he pushed himself and glancing up to let his body relax. It had been a week since gathering those left over Jedi and soldiers that he could into a loose group of resistance fighters that hadn't done much as of yet, though he had been thinking how the group was going to stay together and keep from disbanding. They needed to expand, they needed to get their message out, the sith may pull the wool over peoples eyes for now but the Sith always fell back to their old ways and he would not die on his knees, watching that happen.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Solan Charr"] |

Alicia emerged from the luxury car and out into the open. She nodded to the driver, who smiled at her. Walking away from the limousine, she began climbing the stairs up to the rotating doors. Moving into the building, she was met with glances from the receptionists and a group of men who were making their way out. Judging by their clothes, Alicia deduced that they were developers. She even recognized one as the main developer of the Chon software found on the Lenoi I.

Making her way to the receptionist desk, she said to the woman sat behind it. "I am making my way to my office. I do not want to be disturbed, by anyone. No phone calls. Nothing. Everything is on hold in regards to me until I say otherwise."
"Yes Miss Drey, completely understood," replied the receptionist.

Alicia smiled at her, before turned away. She slid her access card into the gate, which opened for her. She nodded to the security guard, who nodded back. Climbing up another flight of stairs, Alicia turned into a hallway and made her way into the room at the far end. She found the "Do not disturb" hanger nearby and hung it on the door knob on the other side, before locking the door with it's key.

She dressed. A dark, velvet robe was hung over her petite frame, concealing the plain clothes she wore and the locks of dirty blonde hair that hung around her face. The cowl lifted over her head, Darth Ayra stepped onto the holographic projector. A call was sent to Solan Charr. The transmission would not originate from Chandrila. She was bypassing the usual means of detection. The call would appear to be coming from Coruscant itself.

Solan's holocom came to life immediately which nearly caused him to jump out of his skin before detaching it from his belt and accepting the transmission before deactivating his saber and collapsing to the floor. "Who in the stars is this and why are you contacting me, im suppose to be in hiding you know... though in hindsight i guess carrying around a comlink that any one can seemingly contact is a shitty idea in the first place.... hmm..." He sighed and just let her answer his questions, he was too tired to worry about the details right now though he would be more than ready to make a run for it if this was a traced call. [member="Alicia Drey"]

| [member="Solan Charr"] |

A hooded figure came into form on Solan's hand. Her facial features were concealed and due to the hologram not giving much definition, it was difficult to tell the individuals gender. The voice was soft, but harsh and thus suggested a female, but again, nothing concrete. It would take a face to face meeting to tell the difference.

"Yes, Solan, you were difficult to locate." How had she found Solan? It was simple. There was a network, more vast than ever imagined and it was created by the deceased Dark Lord of the Sith and Shadow Emperor, Darth Voracitos. Darth Ayra had been a member of his war council after his return to the galaxy, from death itself and had a probe, of which she used to access the network. It just so happened that the probes Voracitos had spread across the galaxy had caught wind of Solan Charr and thus the organization he was in the process of creating.

"I know of your liberation front. It does not matter how. All that matters is my investment into your scheme."

"Right and you are?" He didn't move or turn his head, made no hint of worry or interest. Just complete apathy for whoever was offering him investment into his front, problem was she didn't reveal herself and that was as unsettling as it came, if he accepted he would have to trust the figure that stood there and not ask any questions... he wasn't that stupid and nor would he ever become so stupid as to blindly accept help just like that.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Who I am isn't important, it is what I know. I can offer you credits to use to recruit the men you need; supply you with the weapons you will need; and contacts that you can use to achieve your goals." The hooded person paused. During those seconds, she thought about how careful she would need to be. How to word her explanation, to win him on side. She began to speak again.

"I could explain to you that you are a very difficult man to find. That it took extraordinary means for me to find you. I could explain that the people that you're going up against are also extraordinary and subsequently, they can find you as well. I could explain that a person like me, if you choose to ignore my offer and or decline could then go ahead and warn the One Sith about your existence and they would act accordingly."

"I could also explain, in depth, that I do not want to do any of that. That my presence in your organization will be that of a shadow. It's going to constantly be there, but unseen and unheard of. That someone like me can provide you with the funds, weaponry, technology and contacts you will need to usurp the Sith's rule over Coruscant."

"So, what say you Solan Charr? Do you accept my offer or not?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom