Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Stiff Drink to Dull the Senses(Open)

0d8fd6f3-15c0-462c-84b1-5b891f82c499_zpsd4317696.jpg
Corellia
Black Moon Nightclub

Out of all the Nightclubs he could have found himself in he'd picked the Black Moon Nightclub, which was really more of a bar than anything. Yes, there was music playing, thumping at the back of his head and playing at his nerves a bit, but all in all it was one of the quieter clubs he'd known of in the immediate area where he lived. It was either come here or venture deeper into the city's less than safe parts that he referred to as "Deadtown" to find a bar. It was a name he'd made up himself in his experience with the bad areas around where he lived. He lived in an upper district that wasn't as bad, but it got bad quick, especially if you weren't paying attention. People didn't expect it until they found themselves on deserted streets with only the sounds of their own footsteps to echo through empty alleys.

That's how Deadtown had gotten it's name from Auro, and that's why he never found himself in that district. It was quiet, but behind closed doors he knew things were going on that not even he wanted to think about. So, for now, a Nightclub was a more than acceptable compromise that he was willing to make, especially when he weighed in the fact that young and beautiful women were typically more attracted to Nightclubs than bars. That was all it took for him to find himself in a pair of bluejeans, leather boots, a black t-shirt and his leather flight jacket. The thought of a pretty woman barking up his tree was enticing, but in his currently half drunk state he didn't see himself being very smooth with the ladies.

His night had been filled with drinking, his heart a bit lost since he'd left the rebellion years back to become self employed. He'd been a cargo pilot and even done his fair share of personal transport and guidance to those who'd requested someone who knew the city. When he wasn't busy trying to find legal work, however, Auro had been employed as a slicer and gun for higher, though he hadn't had to fire a shot since his time as a soldier. Even then, after all he'd done, Auro had been feeling a bit lost and without purpose. He'd gone and done so much with his life already, but he lacked meaning. He wasn't necessarily needed or wanted by anyone, and the life of an outlaw, an underworlder, was lonely at best.

Polishing off his 6th glass of whiskey, Auro reached down and chased the stout sip of stinging alcohol with something bubbly and filled with sugar to chase away the burning in his throat. He then reached out and placed the short topped glass of whiskey on the bar top before raising his head in the bartender's direction. "I'll have another whiskey please.", he said, reaching into his coat and producing a couple of credits that he pulled out and plopped down on the bar. He then reached up and rested both forearms against the bar for a moment before glancing over his shoulder at a few of the young women swaying and spinning on the dance floor across the room behind him.

Broorn stood at the entrance of the club, arguing quite loudly with a rather large bouncer. "I-I-I don't care...I a-a-ain't h-hurting n-nobody! I-I-I was just talkin' to t-t-them women!" Broorn mumbled. "Listen pal, you can't touch the fething women! They are here for entertainment, not some creep in a trench coat trying to touch 'em!" The bouncer barked back. "HEY! D-D-D-DID I H-H-HURT ANY OF Y-Y'ALL?" Broorn shouted loudly over to the woman in the back, who only quickly fled to the back of the club.

"Man, I-I'm a-a-a ladies man, I-I swear!". "No, no, no! Get out of the fething club!". As those words left the bouncer's mouth, Broorn quickly sent his fist forward, slamming it into the bouncer's jaw. He watched in disbelief as the bouncer collapsed to the floor unconscious, Broorn expected the man to at least still be standing due to him being only about seven fething foot four. Broorn stumbled forward, only to be surrounded with several more and equally large bouncers.

"H-hey, y'all best be s-staying b-back, I'm a professional!", Broorn muttered but was interrupted as three bouncers gripped onto his arms and lifted him off the floor, proceeding to drag him towards the exit. Broorn's gaze quickly shot over to [member="Auro Sebastian"] in a jolt of panic. "H-HEY, TELL 'EM I'M F-F-FRIENDS WITH YA!" Broorn yelped to the man.

Atticus Maroo

A
Atticus at a nightclub...hardly ever.

He sat at a stool, wearing his two piece suit and sunglasses, he looked around and noticed a man [member="Auro Sebastian"] finishing off drinks like it was candy.

"Hmm maybe a bit much to drink there" Atticus said to the man.

He heard a man yelling to another, something about letting him in. The security were trying to get him out. Hehe I've dd0been in the securities position.

He looked at sabor, hmm well hopefully he will not get killed here.

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

Auro had been watching the scene unfold with a curious look on his face when everything had gone south. He didn't much know what to say or do, and he didn't appreciate being told when he'd been drinking a bit much by the man next to him either, though he knew it was probably true. "Yea, I'll be sure to take that into serious consideration when I get my next drink.", Auro said to the well dressed [member="Atticus Maroo"] next to him before pushing up from the bar and turning to make his way towards the door.

"Hey!", he yelled at the bouncers carrying the man out. "Marcus, let the guy go. I'll keep an eye on him.", he said, to which one of the bouncers turned and glanced back. He watched Auro for a moment, stopped and sat [member="Broorn Sabor"] down. "He just knocked Van out cold, Auro. He's gotta go.", the bouncer said with a rather displeased look on his face.

"Look, Van's got about 150 pounds on that guy. He deserved to get knocked out if he lets it happen by someone he's much bigger than.", he explained just before taking a sip from his glass. "I'll keep an eye on him.", he then said after gulping down his mouth full of whiskey. "Come on.", he then said to Broorn as he turned and lead him back to the bar where he would sit with Broorn on one side and Atticus on the other.

"T-t-t-thanks, my m-man!" He said as he clumsily took a seat next to [member="Auro Sebastian"]. "Y-you see, I d-d-didn't t-t-touch no w-w-women! I s-s-simply said hello and tried t-to talk to e-'em and that g-g-guy got all mad. I-I had e-e-every r-r-right to p-punch that m-m-man! Y-y-y-you see, I a-a-a-a-ain't even drink...I mean...d-drunk! I s-s-swear man, I only h-had 'bout s-s-seven Potwas? Y-yeah, seven!". "T-t-t-thanks f-for helpin' m-me back there. Some o-o-of them bouncers s-said I ain't f-f-fit to operate a speeder o-or any machinery. I say f-f-feth 'em!", He said, a smile on his face.

Atticus Maroo

A
Atticus couldn't help but laugh at the man.

"The name is Atticus...Atticus Maroo." He said politely. He took his sunglasses off and peered around with his grey eyes.

The bodyguard looked at the Chiss.

"Definitely not flying home tonight...bum" Atticus said to himself
[member="Broorn Sabor"] [member="Auro Sebastian"]

"Come on now.", Auro said in response to the comments made by both men on either side of him. "Can't we just sit and enjoy a few drinks and worry about the rest later?", he asked, truthfully hoping that the men didn't find a reason to get into it with one another with him between them. He wasn't really much of a fighter himself unless he was fighting for money in the underground. In that case, he'd crack every bone in someone's face who chose to fight him, but that was a known and calculated risk.

"How has your night been, Atticus?", Auro said, putting the attention on the quietest of the three of them for a moment to change the topic.

[member="Atticus Maroo"] [member="Broorn Sabor"]

Atticus Maroo

A
Atticus listened to the man when he said to have a drink.

He ordered a Corellian Whiskey and drank a sip.

"My night has been horrible, theres nothing to do on this planet..how about you? "

[member="Auro Sebastian"]

He looked around before putting his glasses on again.

He grabbed his drink and finished it off.

He hated places like this but at least the man was bearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom