Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Song of Swords and Serpents

Rozala

R
She never spoke. She could understand what he was asking and what he wanted but she never said anything. Not for a very long time has Rozala uttered a word, such was her own mental curse she placed on herself. If interrogation was what this King wanted then he would be disappointed at the results. But she did look a bit oddly at him when he said he was a king. To think a king went through all this trouble when it could've easily been one of his men or anything like that. Still she just kept staring at him.

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

"Uh.... right, mind if you, you know, let go of my neck so that i can sit up and not sit here over you for no reason, i mean if you are actually going to let me talk i would like to do so preferably not in this position." He smiled more as she looked at him oddly, it had to have been his fact that he had mentioned he was the king of this world, which was completely and utterly true but he always forgot the weaklings of the outside world thought kings were pompous a-... you get the point. "Also yes, i am the king of Iferetes, do you atleast type or write, anything that can make this a conversation?" @Rozala

Rozala

R
After a moment she hesitantly began releasing him, taking every part of her that was ready to cut of twist a body part away from him. When he was free and up on his feet she did the same, standing straight before, out of respect, giving a small bow to him. After that she just stood there, still looking at him and still silent as ever. However she did feel it best to answer the question who she was. Using the snow she drew out her name before all of it spelled out "ROZALA".

"Rozala... nice name, so who sent you if i might know, dont worry about repercussions, i really just want to know who beat me to the chase with the kill, he would have died in the end anyways." He sat back int the snow under him and stretched, not a inch of formality on how he sat, acted, or smiled as he sat there. It probably looked absolutely odd and hilarious how a king could act so... carelessly and not care about how the woman looked at him. @Rozala

Rozala

R
She answered again by carving into the snow. It took her a moment to fully write out the word "Anonymous". It was true though as most of her contacts who employed a job were merely middle men working for somebody else. She was just the hired gun in the end and only rarely would she actually meet with the ones that had hired her to begin with. After answering she looked back to him, tilting her head to see what he'd have to say.

"I see, any questions for me then assassin?" He sat there in the snow and waited for her to do something in the snow or not too, he wasnt quite sure which she would do or which she would not, but he was curious none the less on if she only answered questions or if she had any of her own, after all he had many answers for many different things. (Sorry for the short post, little bit off. @Rozala

Rozala

R
She only had one question for him which, after carving it out in the snow with what room she still had, was able to spell it out for him. Granted she kept it short but it was enough to convey the grand question she had in mind. "Will you let me go?" (Short post too lol)

Arthur watched as she wrote it and only gave a nod in return to her question. "Of course, i just wanted a short talk is all, you outsiders Fascinate me after all. How come you dont talk if you dont mind my asking?" He leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees again and his chin on his hands, the woman was a curious person, this @rozala, but he couldnt quite figure out her exactly... how many more outsiders were like this...

Rozala

R
When he asked why she didn't talk she looked away, obviously finding it a hard question to answer. She could've easily not wrote anything down or just indicated she wasn't the talking sort but then again she felt this man, the King who was kind enough, deserved at least some answer to the truth. Again she wrote in the snow now saying "Choose not to" and left it at that. She stayed squatting after she wrote and waited to hear him answer.

Arthur nodded in response and thought to himself on the subject, his mind at work but in the end he just shrugged. "Well, good talk then miss, anything else to say or is this a good bye? Or do you have anything else to sa- write or ask me, ive got all the time in the world until someone decides they need me, im going to hate actually having guests in the future." @Rozala

Rozala

R
She considered just walking away at that moment, since she didn't have anything to ask. As much as she was curious it wasn't exactly in her nature to stick around after being chased around for nothing. Still she did have one final thing to say to him. She walked over to the ledge of the rooftop, so she could have room to right, and squatted to right out her last message. When she finished she smiled at him and waited until he looked down. It simply read "Thank you". However by the time the king looked up Rozala was gone. Disappeared almost in the blink of an eye. All that was left were her two footprints from where she stood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom