Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A song of steel and a tiny phrik: Jared Ovmar [Annaj]

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

{Original Thread of Obtaining Sonsteel}
{Original Thread of Obtaining Phrik}

Annaj....

Triam Akovin was woken from a weak slumber as her ship chirped angrily at her, alerting her she was but moments from her destination. She was snoozing in her chair with her feet (bare) propped up on the dashboard. She promptly fell over with a tiny yelp. Her head popped back up to look at the map so she could remember where she was.

Perhaps her "weak" slumber was a bit of an exaggeration.

Hmm, that's strange, She thought, experiencing a little bit of deja vu. I feel like I've done this before.

She shrugged, not sure where to pin it. But that didn't matter, she had reached her destination of Annaj safely, and it didn't appear anything was hostile yet. However, she immediately shot up straight when she remembered that she was in Fringe Confederation Territory... better yet, she had arrived at its Capital! She desperately looked for the indicator that she was being hailed.

She would rather not be shot out of the sky today. She pressed the button that would allow her to speak to space control... or whatever they called it.

"Hey yup don't shoot! We're all good over here! Just a simple freighter, I'm bringing in goods for a client. Just some rare stuff that's all. Don't shoot me. Hey where can I land near these coordinates? ... Definitely not a monster by the way." She then listed off the general location of where she was supposed to meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom