Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Shared Meal, is the Foundation of Family

Galaxies swirled brightly and stars shone like spotlights on their planets making life feel special. A cosmic vastness unmatched by any of the sentients. This grander could not be accompanied by song nor balled, and yet amongst it all. There was a being who tried, though every one has their sins. Hastur-Yig the force eldritch lay in its abandoned ship looking through the remains of the calcified tentacles for any food it may have left behind. It grumbled, if it wouldn't eat soon it would have to hibernate which would lose time to teach others of the force.

Quickly he must find someone, opening the eyes of the force he scanned the nearby universe and found someone with nothing better to do sitting at a bar. With glass in hand it moved towards his mouth, before it fell as the person holding it vanished with the power of the force. Force users in the area would be baffled by the large disturbance but Kraton Marr a standard mandalorian with a large admiration for his families past.

Now with the being present inside the freighter covered in alien residue and hardened flesh that had fallen off only to be replaced by more. An elephant graveyard made from Hastur-Yig's own body parts. The being's arms slammed into the ground as the head of the ugly beast zoomed forward establishing a telepathic connection quickly.

"Mandalorian, you must assist me. What is it that you seek? You..." The gruff voice scratched painfully so before Hastur scoured the newcomers mind some more. "I'll give you a weapon unparalleled in close quarters combat, equaled too only by a light-saber. Though this will honor the traditions of old and will remain true to a blade. Not a flashlight." The voice shifted to a younger males voice that spoke fluently like a scholar would.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

The Mandalorian stood unwavering, hand extended grasping at an invisible glass of alcohol. He stared at the monolith that leared before him, questioning internally what had just happened. "... Care to explain why I no longer have my alcohol, big guy?" The Bounty Hunter asked, looking around so as to get a better understanding of his surroundings. "And on another note... Care to explain what you are? And how would you know what I want? I've never met you in my life." Kraton began moving around the room they were in, surveying the sentient creature in front of him. "But I think I'll forgive you... If you can provide this 'blade.'

[member="Hastur-Yig"]

A man without fear of the unknown, perfect actually. Someone he could preform his magic in front of without being a non-force user that wouldn't shriek. A fine choice he had made indeed as Hastur began to slither his way back to his makeshift throne and meditation chair. There he dragged his hand in a horizontal motion teleporting the glass from before into existence. Then using telekinesis he dragged it to Kraton through the air in front of his face. A female's voice now added,

"I am Hastur-Yig, a purveyor of the force. I don't expect you to understand much but I hope to enlist your service as a hunter. Do you accept?" The being asked happily as in it's palm a hilt formed with rounded pommel and lightly curved crossguard. No blade took shape, yet and Hastur explained.

"An example of my power, I require you to hunt down these things. A young Rancor, one snow worm, and two sentient beings. Bring the animals back dead, but the humans alive. For each task you complete your sword will begin to take more and more shape." Hastur instructed fluently in the voice of a roguish man of younger age. Then an itch formed inside of Kraton's head, a mark to establish their connection, though it was very small at the moment.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

[member="Hastur-Yig"]

"So, let me get this straight. I bring these things to you, you'll make me a sword..?" Kraton asked, scratching the back of his helmet. "I accept, oh great voice changer." Kraton bowed in a joking manner. In all actuality, the request wasn't all that difficult given the Mandalorian's past. "Kill animals, bring sentients back alive. Got it."

Kraton made a mental note of his targets. 'Young Rancor, Snow Worm, two Sentient beings...' Nodding, Kraton looked up to Hastur and extended a gloved hand. "Pleasure doing business with you... Oh, and you also owe me a beer."

Humans were silly beings, in a time of great import here he was mocking Hastur-Yig. The being before him was a god in comparison of power and yet he mocked it, though Hastur-Yig felt no rage nor even remorse. Knowing the nature of humans specifically it paid him no mind and with a wave of his hand Kraton was transported back to the small bar on Coruscant.

It would appear as if time had not passed, as the bartender had not taken notice of his absence, or perhaps he didn't care. The air was disturbed for a second time catching the attention of all nearby force-users turning their eyes on Kraton. To their view a man had just by sitting there caused ripples through the force comprable to a space-time tear.

Though of course they didn't move as they couldn't prove to a non-force user that in fact he was causing a scene. The bartender in charge paid it no mind meaning he was a non-force user allowing Kraton the oppritunity to achieve a peaceful rest of his stay in this bar. Though hurrying would be prefered as Hastur was waiting for him.

[member="Kraton Marr"]

After finally having himself a couple of beers, Kraton began his journey. Leaving the bar, he donned his helmet and attached the air tubes to their appropriate places. Blaster Rifle slung on his shoulder, he made way to the nearest transport station, occasionally having to stop to show Coruscant officials his permit for carrying a military grade rifle in a pedestrian area. While he may be a Bounty Hunter, he still follows the law on occasions. Though the stops made his long walk longer, he managed to reach the transport facility before dusk hit the section of city he was in.

His hand was forced to look to others to find out where he could find Rancor game. Eventually he came across a Duros male who gave him an actual answer besides 'don't bother me' and 'go away.' "I'm looking for a place to hunt Rancor. Might you know where I could find some, preferably in the wild?" Kraton asked as kindly as he could. He was still a little buzzed, and the constant ignorance of pedestrians in the facility was starting to anger him.

[member="Hastur-Yig"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom