Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Series of Random Events Led to......

Time: Noon

James gently glided the Drunken Angel down into one of the many secluded fields sported by this agrarian planet. He was sure that this would be an easy-er job. He sighed. Not likely. Rising, he ran his hand over one of Stardust's lekkus softly, an erotic touch. They had sealed a deal recently to help her fight the good fight. And now he was making is first run for her, distributing weapons to political rebels.

He gave her a subtle wink, "You ready?"

[member="stardust"]
[member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"]

TK-2387

Hail to the Supreme Leader!
The growing rebel cell had been most... troubling, to the Imperium. While Naboo did not currently fall under the Imperium's control, they still had an interest in it, due to the rebellion seeding their. Any planet that has a rebellion of any kind must be put down, whether it falls under their jurisdiction or not. Since it is outside of their control, they had sent Sergeant ST-2387 Kara, their best Shadow Trooper, to put them down. She has no reinforcements, as she does not need it, and with good reason; She's put down numerous rebellion single handedly throughout her career, and this one was no different.

In a select area, however, there was a reported smuggler sighting by one of her embedded recon droids, and that was where she was at, personal stealth field online, making her all but invisible to the naked eye and ship sensors, and holding her E-11 at the ready. She keeps her T-21 in reserve for heavy combat, and thus she has it stored in her personal safe house in an unmarked area outside of Theed. Only Kara knows how to enter it, or how to even find it. Anybody else would die well before they found it.

The ship she was spying on did certainly match descriptions she had studied, and she had a feeling that this was the smuggler that was helping the rebel cell. Remaining crouched and invisible, she bade her time until the occupants exited the ship, charging her carbine and readying herself for what is likely to be a small firefight.

[member="James Justice"]
[member="stardust"]

James climbed down the loading ramp, raising his arms wide, he took a deep breath, breathing in the sweet, fresh air. Ah, it was glorious. "Naboo, I love ye!" He shouted, his voice thick with ecstasy. He had been in a lot of planets but Naboo was certainly one of the "pleasure planets" if he did know one.

He knew in the recesses of his mind where to find the next club, and part of him was already wondering and thinking about it. "Twenty minutes until the buyer gets here," he grumbled as he looked at his chrono.

The spacer puffed his cigarette between his lips, spewing a long halo of smoke around his face. He thought about Felicity. This was her planet. She had been here. She was the one who he had helped heal from her aches and pains. That felt like a lifetime ago. The pariah princess had been so distraught about this, he didn't blame her. To be lost from a world like this, after growing up on it would be like loosing the Angel. It couldn't be done, it shouldn't be.

TK-2387

[member="James Justice"]

Crawling closer when the ramp had opened up, Kara rolled her eyes at the sight of the seemingly drunken man shouting his presence to the world. He's only going to get himself found, despite the fact he'll end up in her clutches or dead soon. With a sigh to herself, she rises to her feet and aims the E-11 at his unarmored head, deactivating her stealth field as she walks over to the ramp.

Even if I hadn't known he was there, his shouting would have gotten his head blown off by a sniper... Dumbarse.

"You're buyer is dead, smuggler. And so will you be, too, if you and your crew do not surrender to the Imperium now." Her uniquely accented voice crackles through her black helmet, brokering no argument from him, with the droning of a blaster powering on to back her words up. She was the Shadow Trooper, and she meant business.

James shook his head and laughed in loud defiance. He arched back, stumbling slightly as he took another drink from his mostly empty bottle. As he swallowed he looked at the visor. The smile slowly melted from his face, "Wha-wait, your serious? This is no joke?"

He blinked and looked around dumbly, as if searching for the body, or some sign of evidence. There was nothing around him except empty fields and the Angel. His lips formed dumb words, "No, no no, this can't be, it can't be, they were here--" he waved, "they be here a few minutes ago. They be here in twenty minutes."

He had staked a lot of money on this job. A lot. Hundreds of thousands of credits--almost a million. His business would be ruined if they didn't complete it. Then the contract of over four million credits would be broken. He needed that money to finish paying for the fleet he was garnering on order. Then he also needed them for the troops he had stationed in Ord Mantell and in Tattoowine. His business, his life was about to fall apart in one mistake.

Sinking on the ramp, he dumbly reached to his waist and drew his weapon, the DeathHammer, able to punch a hole even in ShockTrooper armor. Holding it out without looking in loose fingers he surrendered, "Here."

TK-2387

[member="James Justice"]

Without a moment's notice the Shadow Trooper slowly advanced, keeping her weapon trained on his head at all times, quickly snatching the weapon from him and placing it on her left thigh, she used her free hand to flip him over. Internally, she was almost giddy with how smooth this was going, but... Something else was wrong. There was someone else here, he couldn't have been alone. He was hiding something. After slapping on some durasteel cuffs to his wrists, she means to find out as she stands back up, knees bent slightly as she aims at the door, keeping a strong, slender leg pressed onto his back.

"Where is your crew? Droids, fellow smugglers, harbored rebels, I want to know, now. Or things will get really ugly." Her voice snaps out, completely emotionless as she continues to scan the entrance for any signs of danger. Her air of confidence was screaming what she obviously was: A soldier, a trained, merciless killer to the heart. One who performs black operations, to be specific. Reaching over to her right gauntlet, she presses a button on said gauntlet that lets out a quick tone, signalling a nearby trio of speeders manned by Imperium Sympathizers, a militia with a band on their right arm with the symbol of the Imperium, which is the same as the Galactic Empire from 800 years ago. One of the speeders was modified to carry a mounted E-WEB turret, while the other two carried a single pilot and two soldiers each, leaving a total room for six others.

"And whoever is inside had better stand down. The Imperium Militia of Naboo is on its way to assist me."

James saw his moment and eh seized it. He dropped the drunken act in a second. His bound hands grabbed her ankle and twisted it upward, taking advantage of the fact her attention was on the Angel's loading ramp. As his arms went up behind him, and she crashed on the ground, the spacer hurrled his weight onto her with all of his hate. Hate of the military. Hate of the sith. Hate of oppression. Hate of the Empire. Hate of Armies. Hate of being subdued.

His shoulder slammed into the one chink in shadow trooper armor; the overlap where the abdomen plate met the chest piece, right where her diaphragm was. James was not classically trained as a fighter, however he had been in enough bar-room brawls and fought from cuffs to more than know how to handle himself in this situation.

Meanwhile, the whine of approaching speeders filled the air. The lower turret roared to life at the control of Reed, blasting holes through the artillery speeder and the front runner. James felt a shimmer of relief in his body, "How's that for ye, militia, eh?"

TK-2387

Even if she was out of breath, there was one advantage she had over [member="James Justice"]: He had an unprotected nose, while she had a durasteel fiberweave helmet. With a deeep breath, mostly trying to recover from the sudden shock and the intense pain, she throws her head towards his nose full force, likely breaking it once it makes connects (It would at such close range). Rolling away, she retrieves her E-11 and fires a burst of red death in the smuggler's direction.

The militia can handle themselves. If they cannot, they'll call for reinforcements.

Unlike him, all of her moves were cool, coordinated. She never lost her calmness, or her temper, even from the physical pain she was suffering from, which reduced her aim a noticeable amount.

(( The E-WEB was actually supposed to be a manned turret, like a militia with a .50 Cal on a pickup truck... but I'll let it slide this one time. ))

Stardust stepped and and looked around,ahhh naboo it was good to be back here

However she was then greeted with [member="James Justice"] and [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"]

Moving forward she pulled James back and held a hand out"call of your troops immediately....we can settle this without violence

She said calmly sizing the soldier up before grinning

Hahaha so thus is a shadow trooper huh"she said warmly "I do apologize for my friend to much alcohol in him are you OK" she said asking as she looked over at the soldiers men

Are they OK ad well"she used to be a imperial and still held that go her and would figure a way around this without violence

James felt the blood squirt out of his nose and it crush on contact, he howled in agony, putting his hands over his face. The barrage of blaster bolts scored several nasty heated marks on his thick jacket, burning his body under it and even a shot landed where his hands covered his head, gashing deep into his hand. The smell of James' on burning flesh made its way through his bloody nostrils. He let out a second shout, as much out of horror as out of agony. "Fething hell, you son of--"

he was interupted by Stardust's call for peace. He grabbed and felt his nose and set it, sending the second round of pain through his face, "Ah Gods feth you," his anger switched over to a string of expelatives in Ryl (native language of Twi'leks), "dan bea vorkino yeahu'era or ercae, Do mtan solsehan dan ootay dan ksilan, gah'eju'era <<lots of mean insulting things that your grandmother would have washed your soap out with for saying........>>"

He looked at his beautiful hand, burned all the way to the skin. His flawless skin was now scorched black and he couldn't feel his fingers. With proper medical treatment it would just be a nasty scar. With less it would be worse. He glared at the dark soldier. If he had the opportunity and it was a fair fight, he would have charged and kept fighting. But this was what it was.

Reed made the turret whirl, reminding everyone that the turbolaser was ready and armed.

[member="stardust"]

TK-2387

[member="James Justice"]
[member="stardust"]

Just before she fires another burst that would possibly have killed the smuggler, she looks over to the twi'lek woman, carbine still held at the ready. Outside, the Imperium sympathiers had lost three men and had received severe damage to the frontmost speeder, yet the others had managed to disable the autmatic capabilities of the turret, one soldier already climbing onto the speeder to man it and wheel it around to aim at the ship while another speeder arrived, this one carrying only two soldiers along with a pair of medics.

"You're right. But he, or whoever is responsible, will be paying for the lost men and women out there. If it was a droid, I want it wiped. If it was a sentient being, I want him or her handed to our custody. Either way, you're also paying us 50 grand for medical and vehicular damages."

If one were to have read up on the recent situation, Naboo was currently undergoing a small civil war, the Imperial State of Theed (IST) was currently on the rise, with the capital and the surrounding fields, farms, and surrounding towns for several hundred square kilometers. They've gone around salvaging many different old relics of past wars and regimes, gaining military-grade weapons and armor, but only what they consider special forces get any considerably armor. They claim to have recovered a couple old AT-STs, and even a single IDT (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Dropship_Transport). Whether it is true or not, they are still a deadly force in that they are an idea that cannot be killed.

She pulled out a data pad and started looking through it, she had the credits and could whip a droid uo to blame

I am very sorry ma'am about the loss of men I just read my datapad when my friend attacked you it seems one of the droids controlling the fund reaches on your men coming and started attacking I'll have the droid wiped salvaged and I shall pay for damages

She looked over at her men and frowned some before looking back at her

While she was at it she read up quickly before frowning, last she was here she fought against some forces and since hasn't returned

Again I apologize I had just recently learned some friends here needed some help and I decided to come with supplies"that was the truth to be honest

[member="James Justice"] [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"]

TK-2387

With a jerk of her head, the Imperial Sympathizers moved forward, various civilian, salvaged, and hunting blasters aimed at them while ST-2387 moves forward. In the distance, one could here the occasional firefight between the Sympathizers and Nubian Defense Force. While the militiamen certainly looked like a ragtag rebellion, the black-armored woman seemed a bit too disciplined to be common militia. No, something else was obviously at work here.

One of the militiawomen snatches the datapad from the twi'lek, while another pair of 'terrorists' moves up to flank [member="James Justice"], one holding a pair of durasteel cuffs. A search squad shuffles past them, a total of eight various male and female Humans and Near-Humans comprising the scuttle team. Kara gestures her blaster to the twin lightsabers at [member="stardust"]'s waist, her voice crackling out once more.

"Lose the sabers, too. You're both under arrest, along with your crew. The ship will be confiscated along with all goods."

James reached into his belt and pulled out a hypospray of bacta and painkillers. He didn't care if this scuzzy shock trooper shot him again at this point, he needed the pain to stop. He stabbed it in his hand and let the savory substance ooze its way into his flesh. He sighed at last as the pain began to ebb away and his flesh began to heal. It would certainly take time, but for now, it was beginning to mend and ceasing to hurt--that was all that mattered to him.

The spacer began pinching his nose, waiting for the bleeding to stop, he was angry, not because he lost the fight, though there was that, but because he had his beautiful nose broken and his flawless hand scorched, "Ye will be receiving me medical bills too," he looked at his clothes and moaned, "Oh feth, ye paying for these too, ye schutta."

Sighing, the spacer leaned back against Stardust, "Darling, don't let the tin can get in ye way. Besides, we were't doing nothing illegal when we got hit, all we be carrying is medical supplies when we were illegally stopped and seized," he reached in his pocket and pulled out a paper, soiled with his fresh blood, alcohol, and burn spots from cigarette ashes. "See? Everything be in order." He waved the paper in front of her face indignantly, "We be honest business folk, the missy and I. We be in love too, wanting to buy a ring proper. Ye don't need to stereotype us like all that and ye will be facing legal charges, be sure of that."

[member="stardust"]

TK-2387

[member="James Justice"]

Turning to look at the smuggler, she gave him a look that, even through the emotionless helmet, said 'That's a load of bantha fodder, and you know it.' Jerking her head back to Theed in the distance, she turns around to look at the busy militia. With a scoff at her and the militia being 'arrested,' Kara turns back to [member="James Justice"] to speak up once more in her flowing accent.

"We pushed the NDF out of Theed and the surrounding territory. We own this place. And you are supplying rebels with weapons and medical supplies. Tell me I'm wrong, I'll show you the proof." Nodding to one of the probe droids that had been watching them, the levitating scout machine hovers up to them with its distinct warbling drone, a hologram projector soon activating to display the conversation that James, his comrades, and his deceased buyer had a few days ago. With a hidden smirk, Kara looks over the two criminals as the squad comes out with a 'cursing' astromech droid.

"Who's the criminal, now?"

James spat at her and lurched forward. He had enough of this. He hated military, he haded opression and he felt righteous indignation rise up in him, "Ye look in there, there be good people dying from the outbreak of the Rakhoul Plague around here and dun't ye pretend like it ain't happening! Maybe ye stupid tin cans put it on the civies intentionally, maybe ye didn't but no one wanted to come round here with a proper ship so we came round cause we has hearts." He sized her up with an angry look, the feeling wafting through the Force as his empathy charged the air around him, making it electric with his rage. "If we dun't get it to the medical center for the small town six clicks from here, people gonna die. Innocent people, good people," his voice raised into a rageful pitch, "but maybe that's what ye want. That's all ye do, kill innocent people. Children, mothers, fathers, they all be dyin' cause of ye stupidity." He spat on her armor and sneered, "Ye are nothing but thugs and bullies, that's all you are."

[member="stardust"]

TK-2387

[member="James Justice"]

Having had enough of his ranting, she switched her blaster to stun and fired a round into his face. Two more into his stomach, for good measure. Looking back over to the city, she sighs as militia fighters continue to shuffle out weapons and medical supplies. He wasn't lying, but he wasn't telling the truth, which was bad enough. With a nod to the others when a distant roar sounds off, the E-WEB turns around to begin firing almost non-stop at a small incoming horde of Rakghouls.

"And we're currently fighting said plague. The supplies are much appreciated, and will be used to combat both the plague, rebels, and NDF. Take him away."

She picked up James and looked at the trooper"sadly my sabers don't leave me at all"she said then looked at her before sighing

Frak be glad I used to be like you...following the empire "she grinned" listen now I'm leaving but what I want as a fair trade is 100000 credits....and nothing bad will happen

It was the truth yes

She then force pushed the people away and started running "I'll pay for it later" she pulled a remote det out and sighed"boom my friend boom my friend "she pressed it and the ship started exploding more then likely killing a few and destroying a majority of the supplies"

[member="James Justice"] [member="ST-2387 'Patriot'"]

Mute, and wounded, the near-human watched as stars danced before his eyes and bright, vibrant colors. He was semi-coherent and completely helpless. The world shifted around him wildly as Stardust picked him up and sprinted out of the hostile zone. He was slightly aware of the explosion that destroyed his beloved ship, the ship he had grown up in, the ship he had inherited from his father, the ship that had always been a part of his wild life.

That was when he began to slip in and out of consciousness.

[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom