Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A seemingly-bright future

Coruscant; thinking on past events

It hadn't been too long since Leon had been found in the cold night rain only days earlier. Since then, he had managed to get a hotel room thanks to one kind stranger, and had freshened up a lot. Currently, the boy walked through Coruscant, looking around curiously. It was much different than when he was but a lab rat for others to test on. He was free. Sure, he had no recollection of his past, but he was free at last. The thought brought a smile to his face as he explored the city capitol. Eventually, he would come across key points, such as a massive temple with people in robes traveling in and out, another with high-end nobles loitering around. The planet was beautiful, and he was only just scratching the surface.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Ironically Drez was outside of the temple as [member="Leon Pride"] came by. The girl with blue hair and blue eyes would stand out among the robes of brown as she explored, wanting to know more about the 'Jedi'. But her attention would drift from the Force Knights to Leon as she noticed him walking by. She stopped for a moment, thinking back to the day when she first met him. Yesterday.

"H.. Hey! It's you!"

As Leon walked among the crowd of force users, he noticed something very much out of place: A head of blue hair. Upon closer inspection, he recognized the girl to be the first responder to his situation a few nights before. Apparently, she had seen him too, for she greeted him with a small stutter. Walking to meet the girl, he gave her a big smile. "Hey! Nice to see you again, really. How are you?"

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

"I'm good! The Jedi here are really weird though. So much mysticism, and that's coming from me. And I'm a dra-" She caught herself mid sentence, instantly changing the subject. Her blue eyes never left [member="Leon Pride"] as she spoke, her words crisp and clear as ever.

"How are you though? Not sick right? I hear humans get sick in the rain.."

Leon laughed a little as the little girl stumbled over her words. It was cute, in a way. She talked about mysticism, which was odd. He'd learned by now what Jedi were, but he didn't know they were mystics. A slight cut off from her words interested him, but he wouldn't push her for anything. "Yea, I'm fine, actually. That man that was with you helped me out, got me a place to stay. I've had time to freshen up since then."

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

She nodded quickly to [member="Leon Pride"] , smiling wide. "You look good! Now that you're not all soaked and tired and all that. I mean, it wasn't really your choice, but still! You look really good." She was excited. The boy had made a recovery, one that she almost didn't expect given she found him in a dark alley. But here he was, standing like a perfect picture of health! Kind of. At least, she thought he did. She wasn't too up to date on healthy and unhealthy for humans.

Leon chuckled softly. he could tell this girl would he an interesting friend to have. Walking with her, he outstretched his hand. "I'm Leon, by the way. Leon Pride. What's your name?" While he waited for an answer, he took a moment I examine her features. Very beautiful indeed, but there was a slight strangeness to the beauty. There was something off, he just couldn't place it.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

She blinked, looking to the hand. She kept quiet, still watching it, unsure on what exactly to do with it. Drez eventually just looked up to [member="Leon Pride"] , blinking still. "Drez, and what are you doing with your hand..?" Handshaking wasn't common for the Dragon. Claws and wings and all that. The lack of hands of her kind made it difficult to understand the common curtsy known as a Handshake, so she left him hanging.

Leon chuckled at the girl's reaction. "Um... You shake it." He looked at Drez's blank expression once more. "Here, like this." He reached over to grab her hand, placing it in his before shaking it softly. A small smile came to his face then. It was funny, how something as simple as teaching someone how to do something could bring such light to him.

[member="Xyhn-Drez"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom