Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Runner needed

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
Hey there folks! So I recently got my character knighted and decided on a little personal plot. Essentially I need a volunteer, republic or ex-rep, preferably a Jedi, bonus points if Exile or somehow on a run, who I would hunt. And by hunt, I mean track, follow and chase on many worlds. I expect this thing to take up to 10 separate threads, some possibly in space, some in the streets of various planets, some running on the rooftops, trying to shoot each other.

It would be great if the character I'd be chasing had something Sith would love to acquire, especially if it's Rep related. Actually giving it up when we reach conclusion is optional, but would be appreciated. Speaking of conclusion, I think we can reach an agreement and it can end in many different ways.

As for non-Rep who are reading this and are immensely fascinated with the idea, I think we can do it with you folks as well, but after I finish this, as I am not sure I would be able to run a couple at once. Better see how this stresses my abilities with one for now.

Hasjo Hallu is a Jedi for the Silver Order. He's come into conflict several times with the New Order (Fought 4 of their Sith), and currently leads the Sixth Battalion and is a former Republic Navy Officer. So he has a lot of military sway.

Hasjo Hallu said:
Hasjo Hallu is a Jedi for the Silver Order. He's come into conflict several times with the New Order (Fought 4 of their Sith), and currently leads the Sixth Battalion and is a former Republic Navy Officer. So he has a lot of military sway.
I'd be willing just as he is here. We are both from the Silver order so Really it wouldn't matter.

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
[member="Hasjo Hallu"] [member="Xander Carrick"] [member="Vaudin Miir"]
Political figures and military leaders seem more like assassination targets... I'm not saying no to you guys and I really appreciate you replying here so quick, but I'd want a reason for characters like that to run and for my character to chase them for that matter. Because both these types of character, I imagine, would more likely just get to their friends/allies/troops if they were somehow threatened instead of taking a chance and diving into the starry sky, unless they had a good reason to. I can think of a few reasons, but I don't know these character and it would be best if you told me why they would act this way yourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom