Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Return Most Unfortunate. (OS, ask to join otherwise.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fstIJb24Tmw
~ Ambria, Heart of Darkness. ~

"I awoke on this world, thought to be dead and mangled beyond repair. I showed them otherwise. It was my prime directive in the beginning to never feel, to never use biased judgement, to exterminate. I was perfect."

The behemoth of armor and cloak stood upon a partially destroyed elevation of rock, a few pebbles falling down the precipice. In his right gauntlet he held a Jedi by the head, making him look out unto the planet's barren surface. The dim glow of a sun counted down the hours left until nightfall came. The boy was kidnapped by the abomination, stolen away from the clutches of guardians and teachers. He saw their blood.

"I am still perfect. Wouldn't you agree?"

Abraxas squeezed his gauntlet firmly around the dome of the lad, causing him a great deal of pain and discomfort. Enough force was applied to even cause some cracking to be heard.

"You will become part of this world's hatred. Can you feel it?"

Abraxas turned around towards flat ground, throwing the Jedi down. Heavily armored footfalls protested the mercy that most would beg for in this predicament, the beaten and broken hostage was on the verge of going unconscious.

"...You didn't acknowledge your superior. [SIZE=medium]I̿̒ͧ҉̹̻̞̣̝ ̬̥̝͉̿̒ͣ̂͆Wͧ̊͏̞͎͎̯͙̫̺Ä͓̣̼̬͓̥̉̊͠N͍̥͉̥͒̃͊̔ͮ̃͂͜T ̹̺̣͇̙̮͔̿̈ͩͮ̄͞Y̧͙̺̦̅O͖͖͓͖̲͉̣ͣU̧͈̤̙̜̘̅͆ͬͦ̚ ͥ̃͏̮̠T̶̥̝̺͔̹̬̗O̭̱̥̳̣͇̾̃̂ͭ̉̄ ͇̺̼̗͚̫̦ͪ̈́̂̈͊̚Fͬͧ̿̂ͨ҉̪̝͓Ě̢̑̉̂͒ͣE̱͈̝̦͓͔͌ͯ̒ͅL̼̓͋͛͆̈́͝ ͍̯̲̜͓̋I̩͉̝̣̋͑̾͋̇T̡̫̹̫͚̞͕̝̋̓̆̃.."[/SIZE]

Corrupted machinery and cybernetics inside the abomination's body roared dominantly, his voice unrecognizable as humane or even natural. The tides of shadow rolled off of his grotesque tongue and through his blackened teeth.

Using the Force, Abraxas picked the boy up with an open palm, watching him dangle and drip with his own crimson.

"...Pathetic..."

The monstrosity closed his gauntlet, forcing the Jedi's body to crumple to a fleshy mass of robe and poor social skills.

"Perhaps in death, your purpose will be found. I have blessed you to be able to rot away here, don't you see? I have made you divine."

Into the dying sunlight Abraxas walked, emitting an aura through the Force that seemed to call out to fellow Sith and those who could feel it. He wanted to be found by his brethren, his kindred of the dark. Order must be reinstated, and the Butcher King's legacy must live on through nothing less than the spillage of defiant, filthy blood.

Though the true reason Abraxas still lived wasn't only due to his willpower, but rather the bond he held with that of the Dark Side of the Force; however, not even that was reason enough. A twisted amalgamation of flesh, machine, and the lifeblood of decadence itself. The continuous flow of combat stimuli hadn't stopped, and both of the beast's hearts beat for carnage.

...The Jedi...

They would pay for their sins against the Butcher King's nobility.

He received a vision of a beast rampaging through the ranks of the jedi and the enemies of the one sith. Staying aboard his ship and relying on the sith magic crystals installed in his command chair but he hadn't realized that the signal [member="Abraxas"], the beast in his vision would let out a call in the force to be found. With haste the Doppelgangers lament made it's way through the short jump through hyperspace and soon came into orbit of Ambria. Erebos departed the ship on board a shuttle as soon as the lament came into orbit, the lament disappearing from sight and sensor range as soon as the shuttle left it's hangar.

Making it's way towards the planet bellow another shuttle came out of nowhere and began firing upon the shuttle he was on. It didn't take long for the shuttle to come crashing down through the skie in a ball of fire and smoke.

Jumping ship Erebos made sure to fire a force blast spell at the enemy shuttle that slowed to try and get a shot at him and forced the enemy shuttle to make an emergency landing. Once that was done he turned around to face the rapidly approaching ground and with the force and a skilled use of telekinesis he slowed his decent enough so that the landing was simply rough and able to be tumbled through though maybe some bruising would later appear on his body. He focused and he could feel it, the enemy shuttle had held two jedi one master and the other a padawan or knight, he didn't know and didn't much care.

He was close to the beast of his vision and sent out his own power into the air so that the beast could find him as he searched for it as well. "Whoever you are, the sith require you to bring carnage and vengeance to the separatist weaklings and the putrid republic." He said into the air and allowed his power to carry his words to Abraxas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom