Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Relic Hunting We Will Go

Caen San Tekka

C
Do you have interest in history?

Do you like adventure and danger?

Do you want to discover all the ancient things?

Then look no further.

I want to introduce Caen San Tekka, member of the Archaeological Association, and general space adventurer who dives headfirst into the most dangerous, most forgotten and most thrilling archaeological/historical sites throughout the galaxy. He also works for private clients, those who seek to have lost things found, and uses his natural explorative San Tekka roots to get the job done.

And I want Caen to do that, and to have fun with others.

So... anyone interested in some tomb raiding/relic hunting/adventuring against ancient dangers/finding all kinds of fun and interesting things?

And yes, this can include ventures into the Netherworld.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caen San Tekka

C
Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé - Sounds like it could be fun. There's a number of ways to establish an RP, from a simple being hired to collect something, being contacted to guide on some find, or even just a random encounter. Let me know what you're feeling, and we can discuss. I'm happy to go with any method of getting a story going.

Caen San Tekka

Criteria for cultivating ingredients can be thought just as important as preparing them. Perhaps this Nightsister hires you because she needs a drop of blood from a stranger the exact moment the item hits her palm? Perhaps she just has it in for Matt the Radar Tech!

Anything is fine! I imagine he comes by word of mouth as reliable. She meets him on some planet with harsh elements. She won’t fly. The clock is ticking for her to gather the ingredients exactly as she must. There is no success in cheating.

Last edited:

Caen San Tekka

C
Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé - Sounds like a good plan to me, happy to follow your lead. Feel more than free to keep the real intents and purposes from Caen, perhaps a vague 'need you to find this stuff' and you can spring the ol' dark side trap on him.

And you leave poor Matt out of this - he's just minding his own business, fixing radars and stuff. :D

Matt called some of my friends, "Jerk-face" before. He also kept another from eating her bran muffin by brunch. That made her irritable to everyone for the rest of the week, and she is naturally irritable to begin with! So he has it coming!

Working on it now! =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom