Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In [member="Amelia Deathman"] s office a signal broke through. The green symbol of the Hutt Cartel turned slowly on her desk.
The beeping signal indicated a holoprojection sought approval to open a channel.

A Quick scan of the signals origin showed it to have travelled from the outer rim, Sriluur.

Amelia stood over a skeletal looking battle chasis of the droid that is her companion. She was humming along to a tune inside her head as she laced wiring and threaded joints. This body was being a rebellious little kark, it didn't want to regulate power properly which meant there was most likely a problem with Amelia's equations. To succeed you must fail atleast once! The Scientist stood up straight and wiped her brow.

"[member="Virus Angel"]. Please lower the temperature by five degrees." When the air started to get cooler Amelia sighed contently and walked over to her work desk to check on Deathtech Incorperated's holonet site to see if there were any new orders when she noticed a wierd green symbol spinning on her desk. "What the kark?" She tapped in a few slicing commands and piggybacked off the signal wanting to connect to her network. Nothing ominous, no slicers waiting to steal designs, thats good...for whoever was wanting to connect to her. She smothed her hair out making herself somewhat presentable as she hit the accept command , after having Angel monitor the connection ready to counter slice any attempt to move beyond the simple holoprojection.

"Yes? Amelia Deathman here, CEO of Deathtech Incorperated. How may I help you?"

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

The holoprojection of Sempra appeared on her desk.
nemrohutholo.jpg

"Greetings ms [member="Amelia Deathman"]. I am Sempra Besadii Dhakun and I am seeking to place an order with your company." the image spoke.

"I happen to run a slaving company but my slavers are ill equiped and sloppy. I am loosing assets too easily as it is." Sempra explained and unfolded his hands trying to look helpess.

"I have heard that your company has just the tools to correct such matters... Yes?"

Ahh wonderful a customer! She smiled politely and nodded as the Hutt spoke. Repulsive little slugs that they were it was hard to simply trust one without vetting their intentions. Would they actually pay tue outsider's price or try to barter with her for other goods she didn't need? Sje leaned back and 5hought very carefully about what she was going to say next.

"While it is true that I can produce goods in a manner that should protect your...assets. Let us talk instead about what you actuallt need then we will talk about the possibility of getting the work done." Of course it was going to take a while to run the check to see if Sempra was sincere or if the Hutt just wanted to swindle the Human out of some goods. She didn't ever fully trust anyone in her line of work.

The Hutt blinked as Amelia spoke. she was a human and they all had a very short life span. causing them to rush bussiness. None the less, Sempra was getting used to it, he had dealth with beings for some time now and especialy of late since he had been appointed the leader of the new born Hutt Cartel. Further research from someone with at least one ear to the ground in the outer rim systems would find this information. Wether the Cartel is an ilegal enterprise in it self was hard to see although most assumed so.

He let out a dark rumble and inclined his head.

"You are direct ms Deathman. Very good." he answered.

"Your company sell the M02-Stun chain. I wish to make a long term contract where your company would be the main suppliers of such items to my slavers." he explained with a generous gesture. "It would be a first purchase of five thousands items as well as service contract and binding term of us purchacing 1000 more each year the coming five years along with other equipment necessary to my operations."

"However, even though I see this potential I need to know that your research department will continue to develop advanced items, such as cages, stun sticks and more to sign this contract. I do not want to put my bussiness fate in a company who stops producing the items I specificly require. hum?"

[member="Amelia Deathman"]

5000 initial buy and 1000 a year for five years? Sure that could be done rather easily. This cage thing is gonna be a problem though. She nodded when the Hutt said she was direct. Why wouldn't she be? Noone ever called her just to chat. Sempra wanted her to build cages and other stunning weapons. The weapons could be made the cages could not be made. She just didn't have the ability to do so. She wouldn't make them anyways why build a cage to house a living specimen when you could kill it and disect it later?

Amelia decided that cages were out of the question. She did have other things of interest though." The cages wont happen sorry to say I just do not have the ability to make cages. My factories pump out all kinds of weapons..but none of the machines can build cages. I do however have other stun weapons that are also lethal. Such as the RB-23 "Cauterizer". With this you can get in close and stun them with the stun setting. If they get to a weapon just change the mode and set it to lethal then blam bang boom maimed or dead target. Also my company has a slugthrower that can also incapacitate your target. I call it the RR-14 Modular Assault Rifle it can have a special slug I developed that uses a chemical compound that turns to gas when exposed to oxygen. It incapacitates then with tears sinus clearing and sometimes even naseua. "

She leaned back in her seat and placed her hands behind her head. "What do ya say...um..Mr.Hutt? Ms. Hutt? I can't really tell."

Sempra grimaced at her response. He found her offensive and considered why she would have chosen to behave so in a conversation about setting up a contract. Perhaps she had affiliations opposing the cartel, perhaps she was yet Another kind who held no love for the hutts as a whole. It seemed a fairly common trait.

"Although I can overlook your inability to provide the cages - your abuse of the name of my species does not pass as nothing but an insult and lack of proper conduct when dealing with a customer. I introduced myself to you ms Deathman."

" If you are not interested in developing a Contact with me I belive I can find other suppliers."

Amelia honestly meant no disrespect. She just couldn't pronounce Sempra's last name. So instead of butcher it she opted with Hutt. Seeing as useing one's first name outside of a personal relationship was a rude thing to do in human culture.

" Now listen here. I did not mean any disrespect I just cannot pronounce your name.. and I truly cannot tell if you are a female or a male. Never dealt with a Hutt before. I don't know your customs. Assuming I do is not only rude but it is also disrespectful. You came to me with the idea of buying bulk Stun Chains. If you like I can refer you to another producer of a shock chain of this powerful a setring for you to buy from."

Sempra started to feel unease. Armsdealers could be dangerous people on their own. He decided to avoid risking disrespecting her any further. Yet he did not want to get stuck with a long term contract since there were cultural difficulties here which he had no wish to adress. Times were hectic to say the least.

"Right then ms Deathman. I think the cartel will back away from this deal but to leave you with something I will personally purchase an amount of 500 nets just to show a little good will here. I will use common channels for the purchace." Sempra cleared his throat ending with a cough.

"Perhaps in time you will learn more about my species and what can be gained by understanding our position."

"Until then ms Deathman." the hutt finished with a slight nod of his large head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom