Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Prophet must have Prophecies!

I've rewritten this character in such a way to make her less dependent on factions, as I find it difficult to deal with OOC drama which just kills my muse. Unfortunately, being factionless(apart from loose association with the Witchmasters) has some dire consequences - nothing much to do.

EDIT: I suck at corporate stuff. Like OOCly suck. I have the financial literacy of a crumpet.

So this is a plea to those who I haven't RPed with already - give me something to forsee.

Other than this, I am willing to post in threads where posts count, regardless of faction, mainly doing my own thing(BYOO).

If there are any other suggestions, let me know...

Cheers

The artist formerly known as Tionne

[member="Matier"]

I keep coming back to this thread and pondering which of my future plans are certain enough (and grand enough) to give them to you as prophecies. I don't really plan ahead a lot -- I like things to evolve organically. In general, though, you're probably safe in predicting the ascent of Naboo and an heir of the alchemist Rave Merrill, as well as the creation of great libraries.

Definitely put this character on the list. She is also a prophet, adept in precognitive ability.

As soon as I clear out some threads, I'd love to RP A'xno and Matier.

[member="Matier"]

[member="Jorus Merrill"] I think you misunderstood how my ability works. Let me explain. :)

Matier can only truly forsee purely random events, such as the roll of a die or stock prices. In that case, you get an answer in absolute certainty.
But what is more interesting is the fact that she is able to see alternate universes that span from your decisions. This is the interpretation of seeing the fifth dimension. If everything was pre-determined, there would be no free will, right?

Think of it this way - Matier is like a flashlight - you point her in the direction you want and you get a set of outcomes that are dependent on you doing/not doing something. The more important you are, the larger will be the spotlight of the flashlight, since your decision affects a larger portion of reality. Of course, there is another neat angle too - other important individuals may not be interested in their personal prophecies, but also prophecies Matier gave other important individuals, for obvious reasons. You'd know what alternate universes span for you, but also for your enemies...

sabrina

[member="Matier"]
A fleet battle above ziost

between [member="Sabine Kurtass"] and one of [member="Valiens Nantaris"] characters

where sabine will probably lose, though I was after trying get some stuff from the planet to build a small academy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom