Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Prince in need will, give credits indeed.

Planet Ket
Mid-day
Shimmering sands cabana grill and bar

The low lull of the ships outside the rather nice cabana seemed to make the scenery all to serene a quiet day as a quiet prince sat surrounded by guests yet entirely alone at the same time. Asim rarely would feel this way as his adoring fans always gave him such an exquisite high. the love for being doted on hand and foot and the feeling of others kissing his boots usually elated him but the party was just a ruse, a rather festive background event in his rather sad life, you see. Asim wasnt here on pleasure as much as business, something had been taken from him well... two things. A useful droid and a most important friend. The price he would pay to have them back would serve any living beings account for more than a few years but that was the least of his worries. word had been sent out for this occasion days ago and for days he had only been met with the bottom of the barrel talent. A few kids with blasters were nothing compared to the challenges that guarded the prince's companions. No he needed a crew with strength and courage to rival that of a hero [or villain he wasnt picky at this point].
The party lulled on as per the usual and it would for days to come until he found his help.

Triter Zone

The Littlest Space Pirate
[member="Prince Asim Milliardo"]

"I told you, just now. I'm here to see the Prince about a job."
Triter Zone glowered up at the gigantic bouncer in front of him, exasperation showing in his vulpine features as he stared down the larger being.
"Honestly, sir, you don't look like the kind of help the Master is looking for."
Triter's head dipped, and he closed his eyes, massaging the bridge of his muzzle, sighing deeply.
The young Amaran had never visited Hapan space before, and, even assuming he got the job he had come to apply for, very much doubted he would be coming back. The place was infested with privilege... nobility. People who fancied themselves above the mundane lives of the common folk.
And they're too pretty. He added, mentally. Son of Xer, walking the streets here is like touring some rich kark's sculpture garden.
"Listen." Triter replied, looking back up at the bouncer with steel in his gaze. "Your boss put out the word for professionals to come here. I burned fuel in my engines to make it here, on the appointed date, at the appointed time."
His eyes narrowed.
"I'd like to speak to your boss about the job. If he's seeing someone, fine, I'll wait for the next interview slot. But ultimately, I think it's his job to judge if I'm suitable for this assignment."
He tilted his head slightly, his gaze still intense and dangerous.
"Would you like a demonstration of my skills?"
The Amaran and the bouncer stared one-another down for several moments, before finally, the enormous Hapan male crossed his arms.
"Please show the Prince utmost respect. He observes a certain... standard."
The guard stepped aside, and Triter gave a derisive snort, gathering his cloak about him as he entered the cabana.

Triter made his way through the party, looking around at the various guests and entertainment as he cut a straight line through them. It all seemed, to the young space pirate, like some kind of stage prop; purely a cosmetic detail, meant to make the man in the middle look more important than he was.
It was among the gaudiest things Triter had ever seen, though he could understand the reason for such a production.
Having grown up among pirates, Triter knew how important appearance could be when dealing with outsiders. The trappings of wealth and authority often meant little in themselves, but their presence was a psychological tactic, a way to make a being feel differently about the being at the center of it all.
It was, of course, a trick the young Amaran could see right through, but he decided it didn't matter.
Directed toward the being he had come so far to see by a servant droid, Triter made a bee-line for him.
When he stopped in front of the Prince's throne, he did not bother to bow.
"I understand you're looking to hire someone for a job." He said simply. "I'd like to apply."

Zane Hara

Z
Zane Hara sighed, Ket, a place he never liked visiting, mostly because the people there creeper him out....and that was coming from an Energy Vampire.

Zane felt his sword hanging on his back as he walked to the entrance, there stood a bouncer, Zane could only sigh. The bouncer looked at him.

"Who are you....No Weapons are permitted at this party." The bouncer said. Zane simply put his hand out against the bouncers chest. "I am Zane Hara.....I am not on your list...however, I am here to see your prince.....I have business to attend to with him." Zane said.

The bouncer laughed. "I said no weapons on perimeter, and since your name isn't on the list, I get to have the pleasure of throwing you out." The man said. This made Zane clench his fist. He brought his hand up to the bandeges on his face and slowly pulled them down, he gave a toothy smile showing his fangs. He then got real close to the bouncer and licked his lips.

"Aw sending me out so soon? Touch me and you'll be dead within the minute." Zane said as he stepped back, pulled up his bandages, he laughed as he pushed the bouncer out of the way, he slowly walked through the party crowd. Zane smiled as he saw the prince, next to him a small creature. Zane walked next to the creature and looked at the prince silently.

He heard the creature next to him talk about the job the prince was offering.

"...Yes, as do I." Zane added. "My prince....I am Zane Hara." Zane continued.

[member="Triter Zone"]

[member="Zane Hara"] [member="Triter Zone"]

Prince Asim seemed rather bored if one were to approach him. It was almost as if he had lost hope, but nonetheless he stayed his course and watched as the smallest and furriest of any of the applicants approached. He waved off his personal guard as the vulpine approached. Asim nodded in a greeting befitting that of an old friend and smiled as he cleared the floor leaving the two applicants in the middle of the room surrounded by murmuring party-goers .
"Welcome to my rather hard to find and wonderful party,and to whom do I owe this pleasant meeting?" Asim asked as he watched as the rather brutish man follow close in toe to the first.
he himself guarded by two rather large looking droids standing close behind the prince.
The room became silent as if not wanting to interrupt the prince with a stray breath. The smell of lavender floated in the air soft and light to just barely be noticed by most species but enough to invoke a calming effect. Prince Asim seemed rather uneasy with the tense air around and motioned the party to continue before quickly motioning the two newest guests to follow him to the terrace of the cabana looking out at the expanse of the desert.

Triter Zone

[member="Zane Hara"]

Triter looked around uneasily as the party quieted down around himself and the rather... direct new arrival. The silence bothered him; being used to more casual settings of recreation, it seemed highly unnatural to him that everyone in attendance would silence themselves merely for the convenience of one man, even a prince.
He was therefore slightly relieved when conversation started up again.
"Reputation." Triter finally replied, casually lifting a flute of green champagne from the tray of a passing servant droid. "I know people who know people, who find out about problems like yours. After that, it was just a matter of investigation."
Triter followed the Prince as he walked out onto the veranda. As he followed, he sipped his drink; surprisingly, he handled himself in a fairly cultured manner, despite his garb and profession.
Once the small group had exited the cabana, Triter continued.
"Don't worry, I wasn't able to find out the details; your security isn't that bad. But I understand it has something to do with kidnapping."
He sipped his champagne again.
"Is that about right?"

[member="Triter Zone"] [member="Zane Hara"]

Asim waited for the larger man to appear before starting.
"That is the meat of it I suppose, two very dear friends have been lost to...lets call them an enemy of the crown. One being a particularly beautiful woman and the 2nd a very interesting and thoughtful droid that I have owned for quite some time now." Asim replied to the small foxlike pirate.
The prince snapped his fingers as two servants seemed to come from nowhere and pushed a tray of expensive and assorted foods and wines. "Does this sort of lifestyle suit you?" he asked noticing how Triter carried himself he was a bit confused about his manner of dress and the mixture of poise but even Asim knew not all nobility cherished this sort of lifestyle.
"and as for skill I would like a demonstration" this was less about Asim's boredom rather than it was the concern for their safety. Asim was sending them into what could very well be a trap and did not want blood on his hands. This would be their test.

Zane Hara

Z
Zane quickly followed them out of the main hall and on to a terrace, almost instantly the chatter of guests could be heard. Zane sighed as he heard the creature speaking. The prince then spoke.

He spoke of two dear friends, one a woman, and the other a droid...they were owned by him. Zane smiled before giving a slight chuckle. He then heard the prince snap his fingers, and instantly after two servants pushing what looked to be expensive assorted foods, Zane chucked again.

"I am sorry my prince, but I am not a fan of food...although credits would be nice." Zane said as he looked at the food. He then turned back to the prince when he mentioned a test of their skills.

Zane smiled, he then touched the handle of his sword and waited.

"That depends on what you want me to do."Zane said.

@Tritter Zone

Triter Zone

[member="Zane Hara"]

Triter rubbed his chin, watching as two servants seemingly appeared from the aether, wheeling carts of luxurious food and drink. Raising an eyebrow, the young pirate plucked a toothpick from one of the trays and speared an assortment of meats and cheeses, before popping it in his mouth to chew.
After swallowing, he replied.
"So... a rescue mission, then, with the distinct possibility of armed resistance."
The Amaran speared another helping of the snacks, and sipped his champagne.
"I suppose I'm your being for such an assignment. That said, the things I tended to 'rescue' did not generally have minds of their own, so that could be an interesting variable."
He shook his head.
"As for this lifestyle... let us say that I know my way around nobility, but it is not a lifestyle I think I would enjoy full time."
He turned fully toward the Prince, swirling his drink.
"And I'm with the gentleman. Just what kind of demonstration did you have in mind?"

Asim thought for a bit until the greatest idea came to mind. Snapping his fingers he tilted his head slightly and said "I have an Idea, you can spar with some droids of mine! I usually have my guards train with them but, if you can manage to destroy them then you would obviously be prepared for the job!" He smiled brightly. (It would also curb some of his boredom.) Asim looked to one of the servants attending the cart and spoke "Make sure all 3 training droids are armed only to stun, we wouldnt want to hurt our honored guests." He looked to his promising new guests and grabbed one of the larger glasses of assorted drinks. "Let us enjoy and rejoin the party before we get to business! And let us discuss your prices." Asim was quite pleased with these two and could not think of a better way to thank them than with the finest drink and food he had ready. As Asim stepped the rather large doors to the veranda opened pushing a jet of cool air towards the three and music could be heard from the main room. As the three paced through the rooms the feeling and expressions of the servants all seemed to come to ease as if a great burden had been lifted from them.

[member="Triter Zone"] [member="Zane Hara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom