Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Predator and An Assassin

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Dark-Alley-stock3212.jpg
Zoya moaned as she shoved another mouthful of meat into her mouth, blood dripping down her chin. The alley was filled with the sound of tearing and dripping as she messily fed, too impatient to slow down.
The Rapax had arrived on Coruscant a few days ago, and this was the first time she'd eaten since then. Her stomach had been dreadfully empty, and when she had come across this denizen alone in an alley, she couldn't help herself.
He had died messily, with his throat missing, spraying warm blood across her and the alley. She hadn't even needed to bring out her telum. Zoya had immediately torn in, her claws and jaws ripping chunks of his flesh from his corpse. He was obviously a junkie from the taste of his meat, but she was lucky that her own body wouldn't be affected.
Zoya was so absorbed in her meal that she had temporarily forgotten the world around her, and was no longer paying attention to her surroundings.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus had, at one point, needed to find the man [member="Zoya"] was currently devouring. This junkie, who really had no reason to live in the Sith's mind, had useful information on the where abouts of one of his more.. Major targets. They were to meet up in a dark allyway, a place where the Zabrak could get his information then kill the man in peace. And yet, as the red man turned a corner to the meeting area, he found nothing but death.

Possibly one of the most interesting sights he had ever seen revealed itself before him. His junkie, now dead, was torn asunder and being -fed- upon. Not by a beast, but by what looked like a human. There was something actually eating another human. A large grin suddenly formed over his face as he called out, wanting to see if he could talk to this.. Woman or not.

"Yo! I hate to interrupt, but your dinner was actually a contact of mine." The snap-hiss of a golden saber filled the allyway. "So, I'm going to have to settle with your head." The smile suddenly faded as his blue eyes focused in on her form. He would begin to walk towards her, with a very large intent to kill.

Nyx

Zoya stopped as soon as she heard the voice, her body going deathly still. Even before she turned to look at her new prey, she knew things about him from his scent.
Male. Zabrak.
Then his lightsaber snapped to life, and Zoya's face slowly morphed into a grin as she rose from her kill. A Forcie? She hadn't eaten a Forcie in ages, and she'd grown fond of their particular taste. This interruption was turning out to be a blessing.
"Don't you know that it's rude to interrupt a girl's meal?" She said simply, licking the sweet blood off of her claws. She knew what she had to do.
With a grunt of pain, she released her telum, the red appendages shooting out of her back, and taking a wing-like shape as they flickered with constant motion. Now, she knew that they couldn't stand up to lightsabers, and while she could grow them back, that was extremely uncomfortable, so she would have to avoid getting struck.
She depended on her prey being momentarily stunned by her telum's appearance, and she brought it forward, releasing a barrage of natural projectiles. The sharp bits of her telum weren't meant to kill, but put off-balance as she maneuvered around him.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

"As I said, this meal happened to already have an owner. It's not very kind of you to take someone els.. es..." Ferus trailed off as [member="Zoya"] sprouted what seemed to be wings. A slight brow raised, but otherwise he seemed relatively calm. It wasn't that he had seen something like this before, but if one did what he did for as long as he had, these sort of things stop becoming unsettling. As such, when the projectiles began to launch around him, he brought his blade around to burn right though.

Expect, the female was much faster than he had anticipated. For someone who couldn't use the force, it very well looked like it. He kept back however, unsure on what exactly she was and what she could do. The last thing he needed was to rush in and find those wings being lightsaber resistant and become a snack. A shiver ran down his spin, and a grin slowly formed as he thought about it.

This was going to be fun.

Nyx

As Zoya dashed around her prey, she frowned as he calmly struck down her barrage. The Rapax was determined to take out this little weakling, even if he was proving difficult to battle so far.
As she drew close to her prey, she released another barrage of projectiles, but as those flew in the air, she pounced toward her target , her claws aimed toward his sword arm.
If she wished to survive this, she needed to take out the lightsaber.
This wasn't her first fight with a Forcie, and while she had experience killing them, she was starting to suspect that the prey in front of her was much more experienced than she was.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

A brow raised on the Zabrak's face as he continued to batter away the projectiles. They seemed to be melting upon contact with his blade. Did this mean she wasn't lightsaber proof? Still, he didn't want to test it just yet. Well, until the unnaturally fast predator decided to close in. Wide eyed he'd take a step back, his sword arm swinging around to catch her mid attack, only to find the target being the arm itself. With a small groan the red man would watch his saber sail of to the side, knocked free from it's robotic grip.

Red skin slowly began to turn into the black one would find in a dark hole, a sign of true anger being released. Ferus had a love for his weaponry, and such disrespect was unforgivable. His free hand came up without notice, just before his saber would hit the ground, and the Force would go to close around [member="Zoya"] 's throat and lift her from the ground without warning. It was a simple, yet powerful choke bent on at least pausing the duel long enough for him to speak.

"This disrespect has earned something worse than death. I will dismember you first."

Nyx

Zoya snarled in triumph as she saw his saber fly off to the side, victory imminent in her mind.
Then that snarl turned into a strangled yelp as her throat was gripped by pressure, and she was lifted into the air.
"This disrespect has earned something worse than death. I will dismember you first."
She felt a rising respect for the prey, and his strength. If she wasn't trying to eat him, she may just have to spare him.
As she choked, she did the only thing she could.
She moved her telum, and sent another wave of projectiles at the now saberless Zabrak.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

The grip on [member="Zoya"] faded as soon as the darts came towards the Zabrak. With a frown he switched from the force grip, to a barrier. A shimmering pale blue shield formed in front of him, catching the bolts along it's edge. His blue eyes would narrow as he swiped his hand away, dropping the shield and going to force his golden saber from it's resting place several feet away back to his hand.

He watched the girl for a second, once more going to the defensive as he waited to see what would happen next.

Nyx

Zoya gasped for breath as she fell to the ground, rubbing her throat and glaring at her prey. Who did this weakling think he was?! She was a predator, a hunter! Compared to her, he was nothing! He was an insignificant meal, and she, the butcher.

She watched him gain his saber back, and narrowed her red-on-black eyes. She growled as she settled into an attack stance, and began circling her prey. She didn't want to face that saber, it countered everything she could do. But she had no choice, and with a snarl, she pounced.

Her telum was aimed at his head, and her claws, his torso. She may just lose one of her limbs, but it would grow back. Eventually.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

His body would slowly turn with [member="Zoya"] as she circled him. He could feel her anger, and it sent another shiver down his spine. She was strong, fast, deadly. All of these things without even utilizing the Force. A grin slowly grew larger as his own excitement grew. As she pounced however, two things happened. First, his once red skin quickly and suddenly turned into the blackest of pitch. The Darkside flowed through him without reservation, fueling his bodies own speed and strength. Second, and probably much more noticeable, a second saber burned into existence. The second saber Ferus always had on his hip sprang into his grip as she came, and without pause or hesitation he stepped right for her.

A blaze of gold and blue as he lashed out, turning offense into defense. His golden saber tore for her arms as she cut for him, his blue for her Telum. This didn't stop their initial attack on him however, and streaks of red blood could be seen forming across his face, and her claws would find themselves ripping into his chest. But he did not falter, rather, it seemed to empower him, causing him to move that much faster.

Nyx

Zoya snarled in triumph as she felt her claws dig into his chest, and her telum slice his head, but not deeply. Finally, she had struck him! Finally, she had won!

Then that snarl became a howl of pain as his lightsaber's struck. The golden one sliced into her arm, nearly removing it, but putting it out of commision for a long while. The blue shredded her telum, leaving them utterly useless. At that moment, Zoya lost the encounter. Her weapons were useless, and wouldn't heal in time for her to keep fighting. This prey had become the predator.

She fell to the ground, gasping for breath as pain wracked her body. The Rapax was reduced to nothing more a struggling worm at that moment, glaring at her conqueror.

"According to my people, you're supposed to eat me now." She muttered, cradling her now-useless arm while her telum pathetically tried to move.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"I've no desire to eat you." The Zabrak spoke calmly, even as the blood dripped down his face and chest. Now golden eyes looked over [member="Zoya"] for a moment or two, before his golden saber was brought up to point at her almost severed arm. "I did, however, promise dismemberment. Do you have anything to say before I conclude this promise?" His voice was hollow, completely apathetic to any suffering she may be in.

Nyx

Zoya needed to think fast.
He was within every right to kill her, but she also had no desire to die, which clashed a bit.
From what she had seen, he was pragmatic. She could use that.

"I have no desire to meet death this day," she announced. "So I propose this: someone as strong as you must have enemies. In a week, I will be healed to full condition. When that comes, I will be yours. Your enemies will be my enemies, and your friends, my friends. I will fight your battles, and hunt your prey.
"If you don't kill me now, of course."

Her only hope was that her plea worked.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"No no child. I said I was going to dismember you, not kill you. However, if you can heal from that, you can be certain you will have a place with myself and my people. Hell, I'll be sure to protect you like one of my own should those arms and legs come back. If not, well. To the gutter." Ferus, with no tolerance towards weakness and wasted time, would step towards [member="Zoya"] with a single goal in mind. Cut off her arms and legs. If she did not stop him, he would finish what he began with her almost severed arm, going to cut clean through it with his golden saber, and continue on to the rest of her limbs.

Nyx

Zoya blinked as he spoke, and as he walked toward her with purpose, she considered his words. The Rapax knew for a fact she would recover from this. Arms, legs, telum, they would grow back. She would be completely helpless until then, but she would have to deal with it. Hopefully he would provide protection for her until her regeneration kicked in.

So as he approached, she simply let it happen. Even if she used her good arm to attack, it wouldn't lead to anything. She'd just die anyway.
Zoya steeled herself for the dismemberment, which was why she was able to keep herself from screaming as her arm was removed. It was agony, but it wasn't the first time, so she was a bit more prepared for the attack then most.
"I hope you plan on feeding me too, if you're going to make me unable to hunt." She spat before he continued.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"I wouldn't worry about food. You'll get what you need, so long as you speak true." Ferus was surprised at [member="Zoya"] 's resilience, but it didn't stop him from continuing. His golden blade would flash about for her other arm, aiming to tear it clean from her shoulder without any hint of remorse. Shortly after, the blade would cut down for her legs, to leave her just as nothing but a torso.

"Simply put, survive, and I will give you everything you need to kill people like myself."

Nyx

Zoya's sharp teeth bit through her lip as her limbs disappeared, and her torso hit the ground. She blinked as she stared at the sky. She didn't have to worry about blood loss, luckily, as the lightsaber had cauterized her wounds. But she did have to worry about the fact that she was now a karking torso and a head.
The girl glared at the Zabrak.
"Well. . .You did it." She spat. "Now if you want me to heal, I need a steady source of food."

[member="Darth Ferus"]

With a light turn of his saber, he would shut down the golden blade. Blue eyes would look her over with contempt, but with a wave of his hand [member="Zoya"] would be lifted into the air by the Force, to float behind him. "You will get what you need, when you need it. I won't let you die, so long as you prove your words true. Now, tell me your name, and we can be off."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom