Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A PI's New Case

When I opened the door to my office, I was almost relieved to step back in it. The case I had just taken on was one of the tougher ones, one that left me a bit emptier inside than usual, even with the large amount of credits now in my bank account. But these days, credits didn't have the charm they used to.
The city I was in was nice enough, as was the planet, Ord Mantell. No law breathing down my neck, and was even in neutral territory, meaning anyone could come to me for a job.
I flopped into my chair, reaching into my coat for my pack of deathsticks. Sometimes, they and my gun were my only company. I lit one up as I booted up the datapad on my desk, and began going through my messages. I saw that the ad I had put up on the Holonet had gained attention, and nodded tiredly. I could use some work to get my mind off of myself. So, I leaned back in my chair and waited for someone to walk through the door with a case.

3548506-noir_lighting_by_erikaelk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom