Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Phrik of a Time [On Bastion]

There were rumors of a group of traitors, ones who had fought against the loyalists during the recent civil war, who planned to plunder the phrik mines on Bastion. The plan of these vile turncoats reached the ears of the Sith Inquisition, who in response to situation, deployed a number of Inquisitors to investigate the situation and act accordingly, depending on their findings.

For the first time since her indoctrination, Anneliese had been sent out on a mission for the Inquisition, however, she wasn’t without supervision. The responsibility of her supervision fell on [member="Reinhard Baelor"] nephew of [member="Isamu Baelor"] - a former Jedi padawan who too was indoctrinated into the Sith Inquisition. Despite having been indoctrinated personally by the Grand Inquisitor in an extraneous process, the Inquisition still felt that she needed the supervision of one of her colleagues until they were sure they were able to trust her. Those of a higher rank who were privy to the circumstances, which had brought the her into their hands, feared what she was capable of, if for any reason, the indoctrination was unsuccessful. Furthermore, she was one who had carried the prestigious Zambrano surname - a name to be feared.

According our agents' reports, those cowards have already commenced an assualt on the Vespira Corporation Mining Base. How would you like us to approach this, my dear,” she asked Reinhard playing with his pale blonde hair as she waited for the order to diesmbarked the shuttle.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
My dear? Reinhard grimaced at the thought. “Enough.” He said, swatting away the hand of the Zambrano bastard. Her never-ending flirtatious behaviour irritated the young Baelor. “We’ll handle the situation as we were ordered. The traitor’s will-“ His sentence cut short from a voice within the cockpit.

“My lords!” The pilot exclaimed, unwittingly interrupting their conversation. “We’re approaching the Vespira Corporation Mining Base. Reports state that the instillation has succumbed to the renegade forces.” He relayed.

Reinhard ascended from his seat, intending to see the fallen installation for himself. In a few short steps, he entered the shuttle’s cockpit, and gazed out of the canopy. Fires roared across the installation, as columns of black smoke billowed into the sky above. Among the carnage, the Inquisitor spotted a relatively undamaged platform. “Take us to that topmost landing platform.” The Inquisitor ordered. “Once we depart, retreat to a safe distance. We will contact you when the base has been secured.”

The pilot nodded in acknowledgement. “As you order, my lord!”

The Inquisitor moved to the back of the shuttle, and triggered the shuttle bay’s opening sequence. The mouth of the shuttle opened into the blue skies of Bastion. Reinhard turned back to the bothersome Zambrano, his cloak fluttering in the wind, and beckoned her. “Come, Annaliese. We’ve traitors to kill.” He proclaimed, with utmost fervour. The Inquisitor returned to the opening, and leapt from the shuttle, diving towards the traitors below.

[member="Annaliese Zambrano"]​

Annalise chuckled despite having been rejected by the object of her affections. At first she had wanted him as another notch on her belt but over time, she had developed a certain fondness for the man and the more he rejected her, the more she wanted him. Even though she hated the word ‘no’ when used as an answer to her requests, she had made an exception for this man.

“My lords! We’re approaching the Vespira Corporation Mining Base. Reports state that the instillation has succumbed to the renegade forces.” A voice called from the cockpit of the shuttle, interrupting their conversation and consequently annoying the Zambrano bastard. Although she had been successfully indoctrinated by the Grand Inquisitor, her willful nature remained despite almost becoming a whole new person.

With an annoyed look on her face, Annaliese glared at the cockpit as she remained seated while Reinhard went to investigate what was going on. She had felt slighted by whoever had called out to them creating an unwelcome interruption in their conversation and had therefore chosen not to follow the object of her affections to the cockpit. After a minute or so, he had returned and initiated the shuttle’s bay opening sequence.

“Come, Annaliese. We’ve traitors to kill.” He had proclaimed, with utmost fervour then lept out of the shuttle and towards the traitors below.

I thought it was ladies first? Aren’t you meant to be a gentleman?” She called after him before she joined him in his descent. Utilizing the the Force, Annaliese landed safely onto the platform below then using Force Speed, she slashed her dagger at a few of the scum and covered herself in their warm crimson blood.

[member="Reinhard Baelor"]

Isamu Baelor

Reinhard’s blonde hair fluttered in the rush of wind, as he plummeted through the open skies of Bastion. Blaster bolts soared to greet him, as renegade soldiers attempted, in vain, to swat the Inquisitor out of the sky. With a flash of crimson, the young Sith drew his lightsaber, and parried the wayward shots. He looked over his shoulder, back to the lingering shuttle, and found the Zambrano woman taking her own leap of faith. “Bold in more than flirting.” He thought. Reinhard returned his gaze to the platform, which quickly approached. He reached into the force, pushed against gravity, and slowed his descent.

He raised his lightsaber high, and brought the spear-end crashing down into a soldier’s chest. Life slipped away from the man in an instant, as his body crumbled into a bloody, heaping mess. He tore the lightsaber from the deceased man’s chest, and swung it across two others; their bisected bodies crumbling apart. Reinhard turned to the Zambrano, and was greeted by a bloody mess. Her dagger had cut a swath of gore through the other soldiers. He offered her a subtle nod of approval. Though she grated on the nerves, the woman could fight. “The command centre is deep within the base.” He said. “Let’s move.”

“The command centre is deep within the base.” Reinhard said. “Let’s move.”

Why are you in such a hurry my love? Let’s take our time and enjoy ourselves.” Annaliese smiled as she caressed the young man’s cheek with her hand then linked her arm around his and headed down the ramp and into the mining facility. “I’ll forgive you this time, but next time you ought bring me flowers. Any kind is fine, they just need to be from you.

When the two Inquisitors had reached the door, Annaliese turned to look at Reinhard and clutched her daggers tighter. She was ready to attack those who were waiting for the them behind the door. “Are you going to be a gentleman and open the door for me dear? This is a date after all is it not?” She inquired with a cheeky smile. Come what may, she was prepared and eager to shed more blood.

Isamu Baelor

The Zambrano bastard would not relent; unending streams of flirtatious drivel poured from her open mouth. “Is the woman touched?” A baffled Reinhard mused. With gritted teeth, he tore his arm from her tenacious grip. “Enough with acting the fool!” He exclaimed; chastising the young Sith. “I’ll not repeat myself again.”

On the precipice of entry, The Inquisitor extended his arm to open the door, but hesitation took hold. A dark presence exuded itself from within the facility’s walls. It pushed against his mind. “Who, or what, is this?” He thought. “Wait.” He requested.

Reinhard closed his eyes, and reached into the facility through the force. Images flashed through his mind. Soldiers. Many of them. Passed them, he probed further into the facility, deeper and deeper, until a figure in the darkness was all he could see. This thing exuded the dark-side of the force, it billowed like smoke, and shrouded Reinhard’s vision. “Somewhere, they have a force-user inside.” He said. “Be on-guard.”

How sweet of you to worry about me, Bae. Lor.” Anneliese grinned in response to Reinhard’s words. Although she knew her words were nothing but a nuisance to the man - she was infatuated with, she could not help herself and persisted despite his complaints.

Quickly, the Zambrano female exchanged her twin daggers for her sith sword and lightsaber. She too was able to sense the presence of many soldiers and an unknown Force sensitive inside. Despite her over confident personality, she knew when caution had to be taken.

With a burst of Force Speed, Annaliese rushed into the room spinning her two blades rapidly. While one blade produced a neat pile of cauterized, dismembered body parts, the other created violent sprays of a warm crimson liquid, staining her clothing.

Immersed in the battle, the two did not realize until the elevator doors had begun to close on the group that were huddled inside it. It seemed that the group had escaped the One Sith’s Inquisitors’ assault – at least for now.

How cheeky, it appears that they want a lady to chase after them. But then again, are you not the same my dear Reinhard?” Annaliese remarked, her teasing tone masked her annoyance as Reinhard rushed towards the cowardly scum cowering in the elevator.

Isamu Baelor

[SIZE=11pt]The soldier was scared; his heart raced. A demon barrelled towards them, its eyes filled with murderous intent. His panic-stricken mind raced. “Come on! Come on! Hurry! Close!” He thought, as he repeatedly pressed the close button. The door began to close; each passing moment seemed an eternity. Closer, and closer, the demon came. The soldier tensed, prepared for death’s embrace.

CLANK! A reprieve from death, as the elevator doors closed shut. A sense of alleviation washed over the soldier; a sigh of relief left his lips. They were safe. He took a deep breath to compose himself, then turned to what remained of his squad. “Alright. We’ll connect with fourth platoon on the bottom level.” He said. “Then we’ll kill these bastards.”

The soldier extended his arm, on the verge of pressing the floor-button, before a perplexing sight stayed his hand. “Huh?” He blurted out. The elevator-panel had lit up, the metal turned an orange glow. The confusion quickly fell to the wayside, as the crimson blade of a Sith lightsaber erupted through the molten metal. “AHHHHHHHHHHH!” The soldier screamed in agony, as his hand was obliterated.
[/SIZE]

[member="Annaliese Zambrano"]​

Isamu Baelor

With the crimson blade piercing into the elevator, Reinhard rotated his arms, and carved a hole in the elevator’s metal doors. Glowing red, the edge of the circle became molten. He reached out with the force, grasping the loose door segment, and tore it from its housing. “Open sesame!” He exclaimed, as the fragment of door hurled down the corridor. Screams of shock erupted from the elevator. Hope had been dashed, overcome by terror. Reinhard stepped through the breach, and confronted the soldiers inside.

“Please! Don’t!” One of the soldiers pleaded.

“Spare us! We were just following orders!” Another exclaimed.

Reinhard looked at them, the faces of grown men, brought to little more than whimpering children. To him, they were traitors. No better than scum. Deserving of no quarter. “As am I.” He grimly replied, before bringing his lightsaber to bear. Ruthlessly, the Inquisitor struck with a flurry of slashes, and cut the soldiers down. The crimson blade pierced their being, and diced them into chunks.

With the meager obstacle overcome, he flung the chunks of meat from the elevator with the force, giving the two Inquisitors room to stand. He motioned for Annaliese to follow him, before closing the elevator door. Though the control panel had been destroyed, the young Inquisitor engaged the elevator through the force, and the two traveled down deep into the facility.

[member="Annaliese Zambrano"]

How chivalrous, clearing the elevator of rabble for his accompanying lady, Annaliese thought as she watched Reinhard make easy work of the retreating men in the elevator. The carnage brought a smirk to her face. Amused, she observed him as he emptied the elevator of the dismembered body parts and gestured for her to follow.

Thank you my
Bae [SIZE=10pt]lor[/SIZE],” Annaliese said with a wink and gently caressed his cheek as she entered, delighted. Once the Zambrano bastard was inside, Reinhard closed the door then engaged the elevator though the Force and the two One Sith Inquisitors began their descent deep into the depths of the mine.

After a minute or so the elevator had reached the bottommost floor of the mine. Not waiting for the door to be opened for her, Annaliese waved her hand opened the door, harnessing the Force. “Ladies first,” she said as she shot a wink at Reinhard, exited the elevator and entered the vacant corridor and followed it into the room at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom